• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8212 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 18 2019 17:23 GMT
#11
/in
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 20 2019 06:20 GMT
#24
I prefer 1230 because I will never be able to make the last 4 (which is from 3AM to 8 AM in my timezone) But I also know I'm just one person
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 23 2019 13:01 GMT
#70
lets gooooooooooooo
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 23 2019 20:45 GMT
#116
Heyyyyy I'm vt
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 23 2019 20:46 GMT
#117
On June 24 2019 04:18 KelsierSC wrote:
So we can't lynch HF, doesn't seem fair.


Never say never
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 23 2019 20:50 GMT
#119
Grackaroni cracks me up every game regardless if he's mafia or town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 24 2019 10:42 GMT
#199
I have a strong town read on Jock because he seems to be posting very honest, genuinely contributing, and I think he reacted very honestly to Kelsier. I also like when he posted "Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark" because it seems like a very genuine town mentality. Hard to explain why but it really does.

I am going to be voting Kelsier because I absolutely hate his opening post.
On June 24 2019 16:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.


The bolded sentence just seems very forced, like he's trying to find someone to cast suspicion on. I in no way saw Jock's post as "trying to bury Grack", and I would love if anyone else commented whether they did." Maybe it could be an easy mistake, but then he later double downed on this when I think it's pretty obvious Jock wasn't really accusing anyone, and definitely not "trying to bury" him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 24 2019 10:51 GMT
#200
On June 24 2019 16:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier how exactly was I trying to bury grack?
What does that even mean?


you didn't mention him until HF called him mafia and then you piled on.


I mean this is just so weak. He hasn't mentioned him until HF called him mafia? This is not strange even if Jock was actually suspicious of Grack. It's day 1, and he had practically no posts before HF came in.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 24 2019 10:52 GMT
#201
On June 24 2019 17:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Been reading Trfel's filter, its super weird already.
Like, the intention behind the posts seems townie, kinda flailing around loking for bits to grab a hold of, but the wording is suspicious. Lots of maybes and questions like 'do you guys agree?' and also the 'We can talk about something else if you want' thing.
Show nested quote +

Does anyone find Eversince's reaction interesting?

This is a particularly mafia-esque way of phrasing a suspicion, for example.


If I recall correctly, I was suspicious of Trfel last game I played with him for the exact same reason. He ended up being town. I think it's just how he posts
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 24 2019 11:04 GMT
#202
Strong town reads: Jock, Holyflare
Slight Town Reads: Eywa, Eversince
Slight mafia reads: Rayn, KelsierSC
Null: Everyone else.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 24 2019 11:11 GMT
#205
Honestly make it a null. It was dumb host-related reasons. I just thought maybe mods would try to balance rayn vs HF or something like that, but it's way too speculative.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 24 2019 14:44 GMT
#222
I think Rayn is mafia with kelsier
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 11:24 GMT
#331
On June 25 2019 01:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The green part however doesn't make any sense at all in comparison to the red one since he is letting one guy off the hook for doing the wrong thing (accusing Grack) and changing the subject to another guy. I don't think that's a mafia thing to do because i think the mafia thing to do is to let Trfel and Jock be town for now and join the accusation, accuse them both, or act like you dont know where your head is at because you are now confused especially since HF jumped in. I think all of those outcomes are better than what Kelsier did and i don't think what he did makes any sense from mafia perspective.


What you would do as mafia is completely different than what other people would do.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 11:33 GMT
#332
Grack is that a real claim.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 11:39 GMT
#334
Eversince have I played with you before?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 11:46 GMT
#338
On June 25 2019 20:42 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 20:39 Pandain wrote:
Eversince have I played with you before?


Yeah, go check my history on the site. If all my games are listed, otherwise a comment post from my profile will show it.


I just checked, we have never played together hahaha.

I'm going to keep my vote on Kelsier for the time being, though I want to hear from Grack.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 11:54 GMT
#341
Unfortunately I don't have too many useful opinions.

Rayn's reasoning is convoluted enough that's it's hard to understand (and thus make judgments on) his arguments.

I think Slam would actually be a fine lynch, just because I don't have a lot of convidence in anyone and better to lynch someone completely noncontributive.

I agree Grack's roleclaim makes no sense, and I doubt he's doctor, but I'm unsure whether that makes him VT or mafia.

I'm still going to keep my vote on Kelsier because I don't like his responses.

I have strong town reads on you (eversince) and jock.

Anyway feel free to push me but I honestly don't have more thoughts than that
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 14:35 GMT
#363
On June 25 2019 23:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 20:33 Pandain wrote:
Grack is that a real claim.

Yes.

I wouldn't fake claim because I know there would be a good chance of counterclaim.


I'm so heavily tempted to vote you because if you're town that's actually an incredibally anti-town play that you made for no reason.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 14:42 GMT
#364
When literally under no pressure you claimed your blue role.

It not only ruins a lot of your enjoyment of the game (you will always be roleblocked) it also hurts town overall because one of their most powerful blue roles just claimed super early day 1 and is essentially useless.

If you're town, you should be punished for this type of play and policy lynched.
If you're mafia, you should be lynched.

I'm voting you.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
June 25 2019 14:50 GMT
#373
On June 25 2019 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you a dumbass or mafia?


Is this to me or to grack
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1266
910 99
Hyun 75
NotJumperer 63
Bale 36
Noble 19
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King268
Other Games
summit1g6246
Coldzera 724
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft376
C9.Mang0282
PiGStarcraft236
NeuroSwarm153
ViBE12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2163
League of Legends
• Rush1084
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 31m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.