• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9221 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 22:29 GMT
#653
On June 26 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:10 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


I already knew Rayn could get haywire. I made a post about it already. We'll see if it happens


Here's my version of hf's thought process:

"Shit everyone knows i'm town I can't fake claim or act anti-town so how can I have fun? OH RAYN'S PLAYING"


I would never intentionally make someone feel bad for my entertainment like that, ever. I really just want answers to my questions!


I was being tongue-in-cheek
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 22:36 GMT
#656
On June 26 2019 07:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack: Stupid time to claim, don't like his read progression (it seems forced/unnatural).

This argument that I'm following thread sentiment is pretty suspicious to me. I've given my own reasons for whatever push I've made and I don't think that's an accurate description of my filter.

My reads have been changing fluidly. I don't believe Jock's have so far.


They haven't been changing fluidly though, more like suddenly and often...
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 22:48 GMT
#666
On June 26 2019 07:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack: Stupid time to claim, don't like his read progression (it seems forced/unnatural).

This argument that I'm following thread sentiment is pretty suspicious to me. I've given my own reasons for whatever push I've made and I don't think that's an accurate description of my filter.

My reads have been changing fluidly. I don't believe Jock's have so far.


They haven't been changing fluidly though, more like suddenly and often...

Which ones do you mean?

You say that I've been following thread sentiment, but I contributed my own ideas on Shapelog after I saw Rayn talking about him.

The other 3 people I mentioned just said they agreed with what Rayn wrote, which was just a convoluted meta-reason of how Rayn expects Shapelog to read a post, which I don't see how anyone who isn't Rayn can agree with without their own reasons.

Really the more that I think about it the more bullshit I think your push is. There were lots of people that "followed thread sentiment" on Kelsier/Shapelog. Kelsier was probably right about you just wanting to jump in with HF from the start of the game.


The part where you scumread ES stuck out to me specifically. Something about the timing of it. Its kinda hard to explain but it feels wrong.

What isn't helping right now also is that I'm sure that KSC is scum, slam was definitely scum, and you voted on the only other wagon going.


Rayn also did, but although none of his logic appeals to me but I think he's town.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 22:59 GMT
#669
On June 26 2019 07:55 Grackaroni wrote:
This really isn't my first run in with you either.

I mentioned that you liked Rayn's Shapelog post and then you tried to contradict me, which doesn't sit well with me because you answered to Rayn that you would lynch Shapelog if it we were at the deadline.


I didn't agree with Rayn's shapelog post but I had other reasons for not liking shapelog.
Read the following again from that point of view and see that it makes more sense than whatever you are trying to make up about me liking rayn's post.


I don't think its a slam dunk but its definitely an interesting case. I can see a situation where someone doesn't apply a way of thinking that they are capable of, without having mafia motivations.

That said, I don't really like shapelog's posting in general. Sort of pressured ES a little bit then dropped it, made that post about trfel and then went back on it later while still leaving room to go back to the suspicion if needed.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 22:59 GMT
#670
I literally told rayn why I thought his post was wrong and you say that's me liking rayn's post.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 23:02 GMT
#671
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 23:04 GMT
#673
On June 26 2019 07:59 Jockmcplop wrote:
I literally told rayn why I thought his post was wrong and you say that's me liking rayn's post.


Just to clear this up one more time this is the sentence i am talking about:

I can see a situation where someone doesn't apply a way of thinking that they are capable of, without having mafia motivations.


That is saying to rayn that his case on shapelog doesn't make shapelog mafia.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 23:06 GMT
#674
I can see where the confusion is grack the first sentence of that post was a bit of a stupid thing to write when rayn was clearly wrong. I think I was trying to be nice about it tbh.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 23:13 GMT
#677
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 23:17 GMT
#682
Yeah I think I said ''at least one of'.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 25 2019 23:18 GMT
#683
On June 26 2019 08:17 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.


Fair point. Let's see who's here tomorrow night. There was little point in posting a reads list right now anyway but ES asked me to. Better to see what info we get tomorrow and work from that.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 06:34 GMT
#755
On June 26 2019 14:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is a vigilante btw they should absolutely always shoot Shapelog. He flips mafia, cool, he flips town lynch Kelsier because he has to be mafia, then Pandain and jock become pretty much hard cleared and the last mafia HAS to be in me and Eywa. You will have enough days to lynch both.


This is a very good post.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 08:18 GMT
#837
On June 26 2019 17:15 Pandain wrote:
Ok so if Shape is town, then how is game solved


If shape = town, KSC is mafia, you and me both become conftown and the rest is easy
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 08:55 GMT
#857
I'm looking back at that talk I had with grack yesterday and reading it in the cold light of day it looks like I'm being a bit stupid.
I'm still suspicious based on voting alone but i'm upgrading him from scum to scum lean.
The way he carried himself during that argument does seem more townie than mafia.

I still think we should kill shapelog because of what rayn said. Going off my personal reads list, if shapelog flips mafia we're in a great spot (in this case my reads might be wrong and I would probably just sheep from this point) and if he flips town I'm looking at ksc and one of grack/eywa (mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe Pandain) and that's game over.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 08:59 GMT
#860
On June 26 2019 17:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
jock you should just believe me when i say grack is not mafia. there is simply no possibility of him being mafia.


Like I said, its not particularly relevant in the next day or so. I'll be going for a shapelog lynch regardless at this point, so grack only becomes relevant if shapelog flips town and even then ksc must die first before grack becomes a factor.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 09:15 GMT
#868
On June 26 2019 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
I am not sold on trfel being town. The post about not knowing who to vote seemed honest which I liked but it always seems to be a struggle for him to post a read like he has to fabricate it. I don't know, just a gut feeling. Don't write him off just because he voted afk slam. I'll need to have a reread but don't expect much I'll be in handover meetings all day.


I just can't see him flat out killing a teammate with two other wagons available. Its not the correct play at all imo. Its vaguely possible but.... no.
If trfel and slam are both mafia, then at least one of kels/shapelog isn't and that gives him an out.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 09:41 GMT
#875
Hf can we talk about trfel please?

Him being town is pretty important if I'm going to go along with a shapelog vote tomorrow.

I can't see any way that trfel isn't town. He had the choice of 3 wagons, if trfel is mafia then at least one of those 3 is town and he can safely vote for them. He hadn't town read either KSC or shapelog at any point during day 1 so wouldn't have been contradicting himself. Both ksc and shapelog were being scumread by alot of players so no-one would raise any eyebrows at trfel voting for either of them.

I know you said its a just a gut feeling right now but can you see that the logic of the situation pretty much means he has to be town?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 10:07 GMT
#879
On June 26 2019 19:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 18:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Hf can we talk about trfel please?

Him being town is pretty important if I'm going to go along with a shapelog vote tomorrow.

I can't see any way that trfel isn't town. He had the choice of 3 wagons, if trfel is mafia then at least one of those 3 is town and he can safely vote for them. He hadn't town read either KSC or shapelog at any point during day 1 so wouldn't have been contradicting himself. Both ksc and shapelog were being scumread by alot of players so no-one would raise any eyebrows at trfel voting for either of them.

I know you said its a just a gut feeling right now but can you see that the logic of the situation pretty much means he has to be town?


Nothing logical works in mafia, ever. That's a lesson you'll have to learn. I agree it's quite unlikely but I can't shake the gut feeling.


I'm not sure that this is true, more like you can't trust logic over everything else. I'll keep an open mind but continue to presume that trfel is town unless I see something extremely convincing.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 10:14 GMT
#882
On June 26 2019 14:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is a vigilante btw they should absolutely always shoot Shapelog. He flips mafia, cool, he flips town lynch Kelsier because he has to be mafia, then Pandain and jock become pretty much hard cleared and the last mafia HAS to be in me and Eywa. You will have enough days to lynch both.


So I'm using this general strategy to solve the game (using lynchings if there's no vigi), but it relies on two assumptions being true. I'd like help to identify any weaknesses in this plan.

1: We're assuming that trfel and ES are town for killing slam.
I rate this at +90% chance of both being town. I'm happy to proceed under this assumption

2: If shapelog is town then ksc is mafia and vica versa.
Is it possible that neither are mafia --- how likely is this? This to me is the biggest weakness of this plan. I'm fairly certain on ksc but there's always the possibility of reads being wrong and I don't want to pursue a strategy that screws everything up based on whether one of my reads is right or not.
^^ Sorry if its already been explained why one of ksc and shapelog must be mafia but I can't remember that conversation.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 26 2019 10:15 GMT
#883
On June 26 2019 19:13 Pandain wrote:
Jock assuming there's no vig shot, would you want to lynch kelsier or shape first?


If no-one else was voting I would go for ksc.
If the plan above seems sound then I'm happy to go with shapelog just so that we're all on te same page and we can have a nice, smooth, easy day 2.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 48m
Replay Cast
9h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.