• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 17:04 GMT
#439
On June 26 2019 02:01 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Nothing's changed with Shapelog.


Yeah but other things have changed in the game. KSC stopped posting, for one. Do you only look at one single player before you decide who to vote for or are you being annoying for the sake of it?

Meh I'm just pissy because I'm going to be lynched today.

I'm actually not even voting Shapelog at the moment. I do think it's worth nothing though later in the game if Shapelog is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 18:56 GMT
#466
On June 25 2019 20:38 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

You literally just claimed Pandain is "under-contributing from his town meta" and useless just means mafia to me right now.

On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?


She(?)yes also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?

Last games I've played with Pandain he has been mostly mia. Same for you. But I know both are capable of putting content in such as you have picked up doing later day1! Pandains lack is highly questionable to me.

On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince



I'm sick of formatting. Ewya's randomly tossing out "lynch ES or Pandain" makes no sense. I asked about it and got no answer. What world do we live in where the entire mafia team buses day 1 for no reason though?

I don't agree with HF Rayn points though. I think they are valid. Why I agreed with his case. I think they are worth considering but I don't see it as mafia agenda. More t!Rayn trying to assert himself. I could be wrong on that though ;P. Time will tell!

I missed your comments in the post you quoted and assumed the stuff in green was just highlighting something I said. That makes sense if you think Pandain is contributing less than he normally does as town. I just found it weird that you were singling out his contributions this game when you consider him to be normally lurky.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 18:59 GMT
#469
On June 26 2019 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grack, Trfel and Kelsier. You gyus need to get your shit together. Also please do not vote for eversince. Shes not mafia. Please read the stuff on shapelog. Also please read the stuff eywa said around the time i left. There is no reason she should have a scumread on pandain early on. When asked about it she conveniently left it unanswered and used my post on pandain to jump on me. The reasoninh is plain out retarded. Pretty much nothing she says at that time makes any sense from town pov. Then please read the post i quoted about pandain. There is no reason pandain as town says what he said there because at the time he thinks kelsier is mafia and i am mafia wirh kels, so my post on shape should just be bs. Not any convoluted read as he says. Way to not actually take any stance on a case. I am pretty sure those three are mafia.

I am sorry i couldnt be around more, but i think i played one of my towniest D1's ever. I really tried explaining my reads other than scumreads and diacuss studf with people. I still dont answer hf's stupid questions because the answers are in my filter. At least this game proved to me i am better going back to doibg what i have done past year, aka playing the game for my own amusememt. No use to try talk when people dont even try to listen. Good luck.

You know that's a stretch. You've probably had 20 page day 1s in the past.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:00 GMT
#472
On June 26 2019 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
I think that rayn post looks really fake lol

Maybe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:00 GMT
#473
Maaaaaaaaaaybe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:09 GMT
#481
On June 26 2019 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh right. Eywa saying i am mafia because kelsier is town at the time when there is a real chance kelsier is easily the d1 lynch is almost the most retarded thing i have ever heard in a mafia game. Sounds like a mafia game plan.

Grack; you have a minute. Where do i put my vote? Noone outside the four ppl i mentioned i will vote.

Any of them other than Pandain is a fine vote.

I don't believe mafia Pandain fakes his anger at me over my role claim.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:16 GMT
#490
Hey HF I’ll make a deal with you. If you lynch Shapelog and he flips town I will join the rayn train tomorrow. :O
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:23 GMT
#497
On June 26 2019 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 04:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Hey HF I’ll make a deal with you. If you lynch Shapelog and he flips town I will join the rayn train tomorrow. :O


Just quote your post where you scum read shapelog because I don't agree with Rayn's.

I’m on my phone and internet is kinda iffy.

Should be in first 2 pages
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:24 GMT
#499
On June 25 2019 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll just start with the easy part.

I feel like this is projecting because Shapelog's own opening reads as overly friendly to me:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 05:14 Shapelog wrote:
If I'm being more serious though, it feels like your trying to hard to be the ideal townie and that scares me. You seem already trying to be buddy buddy by your attitude. Maybe this is how you play. But to me, it's really suspicious you acting this way off the bat.

This post in particular seems unusual to me.

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 04:44 Shapelog wrote:
I'm cooking so I'm here and there rn.

Eversince this is a no fun zone. What do you think this is? OMGUS.net? I hereby ban all jokes. Hopefully this will help bring to life the game thread and protect my immortal rule.

Speaking of playing together before, I cant remember the last time I played with you kel. Feels honestly forever since I've played.


Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:25 GMT
#500
On June 25 2019 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay once you finish your post can you tell me why you said you will be looking into shapelog next and ended up townreading me instead?

I read both of you. I read Shapelog first and then read you to try to understand what you were saying.

I am going to need a clarification on this because i read you read shapelog, then me, you don't know what i am saying but before giving shapelog any read you read me town.

I filtered Shapelog. I had him as a mafia lean. Then I read your filter and liked your push and decided that you believed it so I said in thread that I was upgrading you to town.


fair enough. do you understand it now though?

You think he's giving a shallow read of Trfel as in "Trfel said something inaccurate about Eversince's behavior so he's scum mischaracterizing Eversince" to be able to scum read him rather than understanding Trfel's perspective.

Personally I liked Trfel's aggressive posts when not much is happening in thread. I think they're not well informed but not too likely to come from mafia.

I think what bothers me is that when he talks about Trfel's post on me he seems to view it from the point of view as I do, as in "this is an eager townie reading too far into Grack's post. You don't have enough evidence to make this conclusion yet" and then when Trfel makes a similar post against Eversince it's "this is scum mischaracterizing Eversince's behavior." And also Eversince was Shapelog's scum read to begin with.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:27 GMT
#504
I’m going to let HF be the hammer. I’m not really bothered if slam or Kels dies.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 19:29 GMT
#510
On June 26 2019 04:27 Holyflare wrote:
It's not a waste of a day, slam is a good lynch.

You know you want to take my deal. :p
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 20:30 GMT
#557
So we’re agreed.

We roleblock Grack and shoot HF.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 21:24 GMT
#588
Lulz slam.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:07 GMT
#632
I rescind my Eversince scum read.

I actually didn't see that she was the one who lynched Slam so now I double rescind it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:15 GMT
#642
On June 26 2019 07:09 Eversince wrote:
I', glad Grack ! Choices for tomorrow?

Shapelog/Eywa/Kelsier.

I still think Rayn and Jock are both possible but they're both better off left for later. I would be very surprised if Pandain is mafia.

If someone else wants to counterclaim a non-investigative role tomorrow please go ahead. Otherwise there's really no point in lynching me tomorrow, and I hope people can see that.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:21 GMT
#643
I think it was you that asked me why I was talking about Jock earlier, I think his play is townie so far, but I'm comparing him to a higher bar than a lot of players because I think he is capable of pretty townie play as mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:28 GMT
#651
On June 26 2019 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


How can I treat someone I think is mafia seriously if they won't answer my really simple questions? That's literally the game. He would do exactly the same reaction if he was mafia or town, and blow it out of proportion even more so if mafia. I don't think my questions are even inflammatory and he's just taking it that way?? Do you not think my questions are valid?

The only way I can make people lynch rayn is by pointing out bad rayn logic and forcing him to answer it so other people realise he actually is mafia. Which he's cleverly avoiding doing.

I don't think your question about what bullshit he was trying to stop was unreasonable.

You could be on to something with why he was so quick to shut down pressure on Kelsier and doesn't want to talk about him doing that.

I don't think you've ever given a conclusion on Shapelog though. You wrote a post saying that Rayn's argument was bad but nothing really about what I said or Shapelog's filter in general.

I could very easily be wrong but I think he has a good chance of being scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:32 GMT
#654
On June 26 2019 07:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack: Stupid time to claim, don't like his read progression (it seems forced/unnatural).

This argument that I'm following thread sentiment is pretty suspicious to me. I've given my own reasons for whatever push I've made and I don't think that's an accurate description of my filter.

My reads have been changing fluidly. I don't believe Jock's have so far.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 22:34 GMT
#655
And also again, good luck lynching me.

Mafia has to send somebody out with a non-investigative counterclaim, and I'm happy to take that trade. But it needs to be done tomorrow or whoever makes the claim should be the lynch 100%.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 723
Other Games
summit1g7797
WinterStarcraft487
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 7m
INu's Battles
6h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 7m
Replay Cast
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.