• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:14 GMT
#1035
On June 27 2019 14:00 Trfel wrote:
This and this are the best explanations for why Pandain is likely mafia IMO. Just how his play seemed heavily motivated by protecting Alakaslam, who was mafia.

I also really didn't like how Pandain voted for Grackaroni after he claimed his role. That's just not a good play for town, there is no reason to push a claimed player, and I highly doubt Pandain wouldn't know this. I once pushed someone who claimed when I was mafia and I paid the price for it.

Something else I'm wondering about Pandain, what made him gain more confidence in his scumread of KelsierSC Day 1?
+ Show Spoiler [Analysis] +
On June 24 2019 23:44 Pandain wrote:
I think Rayn is mafia with kelsier
On June 25 2019 20:54 Pandain wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have too many useful opinions.

Rayn's reasoning is convoluted enough that's it's hard to understand (and thus make judgments on) his arguments.

I think Slam would actually be a fine lynch, just because I don't have a lot of convidence in anyone and better to lynch someone completely noncontributive.

I agree Grack's roleclaim makes no sense, and I doubt he's doctor, but I'm unsure whether that makes him VT or mafia.

I'm still going to keep my vote on Kelsier because I don't like his responses.

I have strong town reads on you (eversince) and jock.

Anyway feel free to push me but I honestly don't have more thoughts than that
(emphasis mine)
On June 26 2019 02:16 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.


I think he's a great vig shot.
On June 26 2019 04:23 Pandain wrote:
@HF if you're going to lynch a random, might as well lynch Kelsier.

At least we know slam will spam up the thread later when he's free. Kelsier will just always be the same and be lynch bait every lynch in future even if town.
On June 26 2019 04:43 Pandain wrote:
Anyway I don't even know if I will defend myself much anyway.

If I was you guys I would probably vote me anyway. Great news is that we lynch scum day 1 so mislynching me isn't a big deal.

I'll just say that yeah I thought Slam was a decent lynch if we had no idea what to do, but I grew increasingly certain KSC was scum. And it still seemed unlikely to me especially later that with the votes this close a mafia would be lynched. And I think this is true, if even 2 mafia were active then it would have been easy to force another lynch.

But yeah anyway sometimes in mafia you're wrong and you end up hard-defending the mafia with three minutes to go. What you gonna do

To me, Pandain's increased suspicion of KelsierSC seems to come out of nowhere, it feels fabricated. His initial vote honestly feels like a pressure vote, then he seems to treat him not too differently from a random lynch. I just don't understand what would make him get increasingly more confident that KelsierSC was mafia over time, and more importantly I don't see that reflected in his posts, until after Alakaslam became the leading wagon.


Also, I just noticed Pandain stopped being suspicious of KelsierSC and Shapelog, huh?
+ Show Spoiler [More analysis] +
On June 26 2019 19:25 Pandain wrote:
Honestly the slam post on Eywa puts me against thinking he's scum, which is why I'm pretty certain there's at least one (if not both) scum between Kelsier and Shape.
(along with many similar posts and explanations for why at least one of KelsierSC/Shapelog have to be mafia)
On June 26 2019 19:12 Pandain wrote:
In my opinion, Eversince is practically confirmed town. Jock, Rayn, and Trefel are 98% town.

Grack and Ewya are null to slightly town.

Keslier and Shape are likely mafia.
On June 26 2019 21:04 Pandain wrote:
I'm upgrading Kels to a null-read and downgrading Shape to a slight scum read.

Also making Grack null.
On June 27 2019 07:19 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Pandain what exactly are your reads now?


Extremely extremely town read on Grack that will never change unless/until more people claim.

So that leaves Shape/Kelsier/Eywa/Jock for last possible scum.

Don't think the last two are scum, but it's possible. First two options are afkers so it's hard so it's basically a coin flip maybe between the two. Honestly though I haven't done a heavy enough analysis to choose which one I will definitely pick, so I will analyze all the four tomorrow hopefully.
What is this read progression? He went from Shapelog and KelsierSC as mafia to null on KelsierSC (!) and downgrading (!!!) Shapelog to a slight scum read, while previously thinking Shapelog was mafia.

Honestly I don't know what to to think of this, it feels mafia-motivated, like he started to doubt and then followed the thread sentiment. But sometimes I feel like town is more likely to mess up like this rather than mafia, as mafia is more careful...

Pandain, I'd definitely like to know what was going on with this post, if possible.

Looking back on Pandain's filter, he really hasn't done that much work... He's been very active, probably the most active player in the game (particularly Night 1), but there hasn't been much real thought there. Mostly he's just been defending himself and explaining things again, often things that other players have been saying too. Admittedly there isn't much new information to analyze or much original thought to be had, but that doesn't entirely excuse him.

All that to say I'm pretty suspicious of Pandain, which is nothing new, but if you wanted words, here are words.


Thanks ! Yeah I think you are so town it hurts, I wanted somebody elses perspective. Maby Pand/Kels(Koshi).? Make sense then?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:16 GMT
#1036
On June 27 2019 14:11 Trfel wrote:
Eywa- time.

Raynpelikoneet scumread analysis
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 00:50 Eywa- wrote:
On June 25 2019 23:51 Holyflare wrote:
On June 25 2019 23:49 Eywa- wrote:
On June 25 2019 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
On June 25 2019 23:46 Eywa- wrote:
On June 25 2019 22:02 Holyflare wrote:
My main problem with rayn is that kelsier looks very bad in all aspects of his posts but rayn specifically went out of his way to defend kelsier while:

Calling his posts out saying this is what mafia kelsier would do

Ignoring all contradictory kelsier points

Making mafia posts from Kelsier into town posts

That would be because Rayn is scum and Kelsier is probably town right?


Or hard defending his buddy.

Good point, but we agree that Rayn is a suitable lynch for today?


Quite likely a good lynch, yeah.

I want to know your thoughts on the game though because so far all I know is a couple of lines with no substance.

Why did you town read shapelog?

Why do you mafia read rayn?

For Rayn, I feel like a lot of his early posts are somewhat non-committal. He wonders why I have random town reads, gives a couple random town reads, over justifies his town read on Eversince, then agrees on my scum reads conditionally (before I even responded to his previous concerns about my town reads).

I mean, I don't have any one thing about his play I don't like, but it feels like a very cautious start from him. I also don't like the pun on the town claim.
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 00:51 Eywa- wrote:
The hard defense of Kelsier is also really weird.
That seems like quite a contradiction. He's saying that raynpelikoneet had a cautious start with a bunch of non-committal posts. I don't see this at all from raynpelikoneet's play: raynpelikoneet had some hard townreads early on, willing to defend them, which Eywa- even mentions. That's not non-committal, that's highly committed...

Really that's the only notable thing I see from Eywa-. Also, I noticed that Eywa- was not around for the lynch, and wasn't around for the Alakaslam wagon at all. This means he's effectively in the same group as Shapelog and KelsierSC as an inactive mafia who couldn't do anything to divert the lynch from Alakaslam.

And I mentioned before how it felt like he (she?) was hiding behind Holyflare for the raynpelikoneet push.

Honestly could see Pandain/Eywa- being the remaining two mafia. It would be nice to get more from Koshi and Shapelog, I would really appreciate more information to try and better read those slots.


Alright but Koshi slot then being lost town. Ewya's post have seemed ok to me so far until I got tired and re-filtered. Then I started to be done with it. Icould see this team 100% too.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:34 GMT
#1037
Actually I think this makes a lot of sense. Slam/Shape/Ewya team. Thoughts?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:35 GMT
#1038
Pandain could be the mafia but I think Ewya's post are way more trying to push agenda than Pandain's And I've been stuck on Pandain almost the whole game.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:36 GMT
#1039
Pandain has been useless but he hasn't tried to mask why. He's active enough but not actually trying to push for anything is why.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:40 GMT
#1041
I haven't read that latest post through. But why questioning on Jock?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:43 GMT
#1044
I'm comfortable giving Koshi the day here.
Obvious reason is Kels REALLY had to leave.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:46 GMT
#1047
On June 27 2019 14:42 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 14:36 Eversince wrote:
Pandain has been useless but he hasn't tried to mask why. He's active enough but not actually trying to push for anything is why.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a good reason to be suspicious of Pandain? If it is as you say?

I could definitely see that mafia team being a possibility but currently I think Pandain is the best individual shot at being mafia so he gets my vote. I would like to think more about Eywa-, they could maybe be worth considering for today, and I really am not opposed to lynching Shapelog just for maximum fun.

Can I ask how you feel Eywa- is pushing a mafia agenda? To me it feels like he's only pushing raynpelikoneet, and otherwise not doing a ton. Just trying to understand what you mean by that exactly.


Ewya trying to find simple lynch targets with thread sentiment,
No work required.
I'll be more specific if you don't get my reasoning from earlier post (or I can quote earlier post).
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:49 GMT
#1049
On June 27 2019 14:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 14:40 Eversince wrote:
I haven't read that latest post through. But why questioning on Jock?
Mostly because I townread jockmcplop last game and he was mafia, at a glance I don't see any difference from his play there in this game. How could I not be at least a little suspicious of him?

I don't have many good reasons why he's town either, why is everyone else townreading him so easily?


I don't meta usually. He's involved at least. Not killing town so t!Jock. My reasons at least.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:50 GMT
#1050
On June 27 2019 14:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still think Pandain is town for his completely insane eod and the idiotic explanation for it. Like it's so idiotic i actually believe him....


I actually liked Pandain early N1 too.
Who are your reads Rayn?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 05:57 GMT
#1054
I think I want to lynch Ewya. So little effort for doing nothing but make people look bad. Not even explaining it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:00 GMT
#1055
On June 27 2019 14:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pandain can be mafia with Shapelog though.[green[ I think there is merit in calling his chaotic eod scummy despite reasoning in case shapelog turns out mafia because pandain tried to push every other current wagon except for shapelog one. Hell he pushed his townread (me) over null-read (shapelog).
[/green]

I've spent so much time waffling over Pand I'll take anyone elses opinion and think about it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:01 GMT
#1057
Well that was failed formatting.

@Rayn
I agree with your point on Pandain

I am waffled so bad on him I'd love anyone elses input on it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:06 GMT
#1060
So throwing Pand out it can be Shape/Ewya?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:08 GMT
#1062
On June 27 2019 15:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 15:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i am where i was at the end of night. I don't think pandain can be mafia with kelsier. i think at least one of kelsier / shapelog has to be mafia. pandain can be mafia with shapelog. eywa can be mafia with both of those. i dont think pandain + eywa is possible. i can revisit jock, but he cannot be mafia with kelsier and he is currently voting for shapelog so that doesn't seem like a great scumpair either so idk if there is any point in me revisiting him rn.
Bleh, this makes sense and is probably right, I just want to have some fun And what's a mafia game without paranoia?


Solve game. Be Happy .
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:11 GMT
#1063
I think I'm ok with this. Throw Pand a bone. Kels(Koshi) is just mia. Kill Shape/Ewya.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:15 GMT
#1065
Darn Eywa, I'm sorry I've miss-spelled your name half the game. Rude of me.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:17 GMT
#1066
On June 27 2019 15:14 Trfel wrote:
I still can't completely discount the possibility of KelsierSC and Pandain being mafia together though?
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 04:28 Pandain wrote:
I would rather lynch rayn than slam.
In the time approaching End of Day, this is the first time that Pandain pushes anyone other than KelsierSC. Note the time, two minutes to End of Day. There's no time to try pushing Shapelog or one of the other wagons. Given the vote count before Pandain's vote switch to raynpelikoneet, as follows:
vote count day 1

Alakaslam: (3) eversince, holyflare, Trfel
Shapelog: (2) raynpelikoneet, grackaroni grackaroni
Eversince: (0) grackaroni, eywa-
KelsierSC: (2) Pandain, Jockmcplop, jockmcplop eversince pandain
Grackaroni: (0) Holyflare Jockmcplop Pandain

Raynpelikoneet: (1) Holyflare eywa- eywa-holyflare
Pandain: (0) Eywa-

Not Voting:
Alakaslam
Shapelog
KelsierSC

Who could Pandain vote for, if he's trying to save Alakaslam at all costs? Voting for Shapelog would put Shapelog at three votes, and Alakaslam would still be lynched as he was at three votes first. Voting for raynpelikoneet only puts him at two votes, but there's a chance that he could get Holyflare to switch votes, which would give the raynpelikoneet wagon the best chance of saving Alakaslam. And there wasn't time to try pushing both raynpelikoneet and Shapelog.


Kels and Shape team could move votes. They can't move together without outing themselves.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:31 GMT
#1072
On June 27 2019 15:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 15:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 27 2019 15:14 Trfel wrote:
I still can't completely discount the possibility of KelsierSC and Pandain being mafia together though?
On June 26 2019 04:28 Pandain wrote:
I would rather lynch rayn than slam.
In the time approaching End of Day, this is the first time that Pandain pushes anyone other than KelsierSC. Note the time, two minutes to End of Day. There's no time to try pushing Shapelog or one of the other wagons. Given the vote count before Pandain's vote switch to raynpelikoneet, as follows:
vote count day 1

Alakaslam: (3) eversince, holyflare, Trfel
Shapelog: (2) raynpelikoneet, grackaroni grackaroni
Eversince: (0) grackaroni, eywa-
KelsierSC: (2) Pandain, Jockmcplop, jockmcplop eversince pandain
Grackaroni: (0) Holyflare Jockmcplop Pandain

Raynpelikoneet: (1) Holyflare eywa- eywa-holyflare
Pandain: (0) Eywa-

Not Voting:
Alakaslam
Shapelog
KelsierSC

Who could Pandain vote for, if he's trying to save Alakaslam at all costs? Voting for Shapelog would put Shapelog at three votes, and Alakaslam would still be lynched as he was at three votes first. Voting for raynpelikoneet only puts him at two votes, but there's a chance that he could get Holyflare to switch votes, which would give the raynpelikoneet wagon the best chance of saving Alakaslam. And there wasn't time to try pushing both raynpelikoneet and Shapelog.


Kels and Shape team could move votes. They can't move together without outing themselves.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this? KelsierSC and Shapelog were presumably MIA and couldn't vote?


m!Pand switches off Slam, m!Kels pulls off Slam. Your entire team just got dedicated to moving the lynch off Slam. Town lynches one of you. Even with a town on the wagon, hard to put the rest together?
(I'm bad at analisis so excuse me if I come off at short, please I don't mean too.)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:34 GMT
#1073
On June 27 2019 15:31 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 15:24 Trfel wrote:
On June 27 2019 15:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 27 2019 15:14 Trfel wrote:
I still can't completely discount the possibility of KelsierSC and Pandain being mafia together though?
On June 26 2019 04:28 Pandain wrote:
I would rather lynch rayn than slam.
In the time approaching End of Day, this is the first time that Pandain pushes anyone other than KelsierSC. Note the time, two minutes to End of Day. There's no time to try pushing Shapelog or one of the other wagons. Given the vote count before Pandain's vote switch to raynpelikoneet, as follows:
vote count day 1

Alakaslam: (3) eversince, holyflare, Trfel
Shapelog: (2) raynpelikoneet, grackaroni grackaroni
Eversince: (0) grackaroni, eywa-
KelsierSC: (2) Pandain, Jockmcplop, jockmcplop eversince pandain
Grackaroni: (0) Holyflare Jockmcplop Pandain

Raynpelikoneet: (1) Holyflare eywa- eywa-holyflare
Pandain: (0) Eywa-

Not Voting:
Alakaslam
Shapelog
KelsierSC

Who could Pandain vote for, if he's trying to save Alakaslam at all costs? Voting for Shapelog would put Shapelog at three votes, and Alakaslam would still be lynched as he was at three votes first. Voting for raynpelikoneet only puts him at two votes, but there's a chance that he could get Holyflare to switch votes, which would give the raynpelikoneet wagon the best chance of saving Alakaslam. And there wasn't time to try pushing both raynpelikoneet and Shapelog.


Kels and Shape team could move votes. They can't move together without outing themselves.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this? KelsierSC and Shapelog were presumably MIA and couldn't vote?


m!Pand switches off Slam, m!Kels pulls off Slam. Your entire team just got dedicated to moving the lynch off Slam. Town lynches one of you. Even with a town on the wagon, hard to put the rest together?
(I'm bad at analisis so excuse me if I come off at short, please I don't mean too.)


Which makes sense with a mafia lead wagon or a close draw. But as votes were it make absolutely no sense.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 5m
INu's Battles
7h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
Replay Cast
18h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.