• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 117 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 11:57 GMT
#501
On May 02 2019 20:47 Holyflare wrote:
I... Don't seem to have any reads? Wtf? I think pretty much I'm one of the only people in this game to even make cases on my mafia reads.


everyone, please take note again.

HF lists five players here:

On May 02 2019 18:53 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi/bugs/rels/vivax/pandain

Based on bugs defence of pandain tempted to take pandain out but we'll see.

Koshi hit or miss kinda like what he posted but I trained him as mafia well and he's a complete non entity.


Literally no justification on any of these except Pandain. And even on Pandain, because now I'm arguing with HF he is tempted to take Pandain out (?)

Koshi: hit or miss (but scum...?)
Vivax, says this:

On May 02 2019 18:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 18:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
HF do you think any of MZ, Vivax, or BC are scum?


What a pointless trivial question which I've addressed already. Mz has posted shit all, could be anything. Vivax has done nothing to sway me one way or the other and didn't post anything I hated yet. BC has only made posts I've agreed with.

Rayn I can't believe you fell for my posts last night. Reread them as if I'm talking about actual insects :D

I will lynch bugs with you.



but listed as scum.

rels: called meta on rels incorrect but lists him above. In fact, part of the attack on Pandain was this supposed incorrect meta read on rels.

read on me: wrong

now trying to spin as if he has reads because in the lowest of low activity games he's the only one to have posted a "case".
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 12:12 GMT
#502
This is gross misrepresentation. Just because I have an arbitrary list of unexplained reads doesn't mean I don't have reasons for them. Those reasons might be poe but hey ho. It's more a list of non town reads than actually being mafia.

With regards to the people I actually push, the ones that now actually matter (you and pandain) I have posted my thoughts quite well and elaborated. Pretty obvious.

I don't go into your filter where you pick out the list of like 3-4 people you said contains mafia and say omg unexplained reads no way do I? Pretty petty if you ask me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 12:13 GMT
#503
I am not going to be around for deadline. Here are my reads for anyone interested:


[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 12:14 GMT
#504
I mean it's really fucking obvious it's poe too :D

Literally in the next post

On May 02 2019 18:58 Holyflare wrote:
And all those shitty afkers and ff I guess but pointless trying to include those shitters yet.

Interestingly ff left pandain out of his read list.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 12:18 GMT
#505
On May 02 2019 21:12 Holyflare wrote:
This is gross misrepresentation. Just because I have an arbitrary list of unexplained reads doesn't mean I don't have reasons for them. Those reasons might be poe but hey ho. It's more a list of non town reads than actually being mafia.

With regards to the people I actually push, the ones that now actually matter (you and pandain) I have posted my thoughts quite well and elaborated. Pretty obvious.

I don't go into your filter where you pick out the list of like 3-4 people you said contains mafia and say omg unexplained reads no way do I? Pretty petty if you ask me.


everyone, please take note again.

HF has an "arbitrary list of unexplained reads", into which are lumped two people HF is calling scum, while responding almost simultaneously to my question about one of those unexplained reads (Vivax) saying that Vivax could go either way because they haven't done anything?

How can it be PoE if HF has two people who supposedly haven't done anything (Vivax and MZ) but one is in the "arbitrary list" and not the other?

Even if HF had reasons, HF didn't divulge them when asked, and then backpedaled with a non-answer when called out on it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 12:31 GMT
#506
It's a list of people I think are mafia and people I think could be mafia. Some of them are unexplained, some of them I think sounded towny but it's not out of their mafia range. Not very hard to understand and it's pretty awful that you're trying to paint it as scummy.

I'm extremely hopeful that other people will see how obviously mafia you are and sheep me after your petty attacks.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 13:20 GMT
#507
Where is everyone??
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 14:11 GMT
#508
Page 21. I'll catch up when I am home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 14:16 GMT
#509
On May 02 2019 09:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also why did you never ever push your read on MZ? Did you realise noone even got what your read was?


BC town, I didn’t push my read on MZ because I doubted myself and I also wasn’t insistent enough on maintaining a counter wagon.

Had Jock responded better to me I would have defended him very hard because I thought the meta case was really bad (also really HF, you should apologize for that reading comprehension insult LOL)


I hope this is bugs calling BC town because if it is then it's extremely hypocritical the way he called out my BC read or even asked me about BC in that way if we shared the same read.

He even spent some time criticising it!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 02 2019 14:38 GMT
#510
This is the funniest mafia analysis I've ever seen. I told you Bugs was an oddball.

+ Show Spoiler +

Thug life: 23 pages mafia - 1.13 don't think per page 21 don't think total 169 think 7.34 per page
noir 19 pages mafia 0.78 per page 15 don't think 181 think 9.5 per page
end of the world 9 pages mafia 1 per page don't think 57 think 6.3 per page
time to die 30 pages town 1.35 per page 40 don't think 280 think 9.33 per page
##mafia 15 pages town 1.7 per page 26 don't think 159 think 10.6 per page
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 02 2019 14:41 GMT
#511
Fwiw I think that I use the words I think more frequently than Pandain.

I really like to get the point across that I'm thinking so that nobody else can doubt it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 14:48 GMT
#512
I am gonna make a more detailed post soon, i am in a bit of hurry rn.

HF, bugs is right about Pandain (vs your case). I don't think he ever called jock even mafia so i dont understand why it's scummy for him to look at the people on jock wagon. I need a clarification; when you said this:
On May 02 2019 06:25 Holyflare wrote:
Just kill whoever claimed jock was town. Easy game easy life.

who did you mean and why was this post so vaguely worded? Because the townread on jock was, to be completely honest, one of the easiest reads to make in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 14:55 GMT
#513
On May 02 2019 20:04 wherebugsgo wrote:
Do you filter everyone before you ask them a simple question?

Yes, why wouldn't you?

table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 14:59 GMT
#514
On May 02 2019 23:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am gonna make a more detailed post soon, i am in a bit of hurry rn.

HF, bugs is right about Pandain (vs your case). I don't think he ever called jock even mafia so i dont understand why it's scummy for him to look at the people on jock wagon. I need a clarification; when you said this:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 06:25 Holyflare wrote:
Just kill whoever claimed jock was town. Easy game easy life.

who did you mean and why was this post so vaguely worded? Because the townread on jock was, to be completely honest, one of the easiest reads to make in this game.


On May 02 2019 00:44 Pandain wrote:
FIXED POST

I am confused about why Jock suddenly became an asshole in this thread when the last two games he was super nice and if anything apologetic. Also his blogs are fun to read so I'm sort of shocked. I don't think he's a bad lynch and might switch to him if the votes are close.

Also this is concerning:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 11:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
On May 01 2019 10:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 01 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On May 01 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Oh well nothing more to add really. I think jock is way out of character and the town read(s) are pretty unjustified here.


Out of character compared to when I was mafia?


You gonna ignore my previous post?

You should answer this, and don't even think about skipping any of the questions:

Can you define what makes people suspicious? What types of things are suspicious and why would they be indicators someone is mafia instead of town?

Have you read Incognito's guide? What do you think your #1 priority should be if you are a townie?


Regardless of your alignment, at your current rate, you should know you're going to be dead.

In addition to that, let's see your reads.


#1 priority as town for me is finding scum.


And then proceedes to be super lukewarm about scum reads and doesn't scumhunt at all.


On May 02 2019 00:45 Pandain wrote:
Fuck formatting is hard. Anyway originally I was lukewarm about him but now I think he's a good lynch especially for day 1.




On May 02 2019 01:02 Pandain wrote:
Dear Mr. BloodyC0bbler,

I think Jock is a good lynch but I'm keeping my vote on Rels at the moment. This is exactly what he did in End of the World as mafia (as you and I both know), and I also don't like his only post that said "me too!". It just seemed fake to me.

Furthermore, and maybe more importantly, it pressures him to come on in and talk. I would love if more people voted him if only for this reason.


Sincerely,
Pandain


Looks like scum read to me.

I made that post as a super off the cuff remark meaning he was a super easy vote to afk on if you were mafia and he looked way different to normal if you are town. I'm gonna have to disagree with you on how obvious a townie he was since you know, he got lynched.

People that are hesitant to go in on a free lynch look suspicious to me, especially as I remember them (pandain, mz too) agreeing with his lynch but not actually voting him.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:03 GMT
#515
Yeah the last sentence is what i want Pandain to answer to. I agree with you on that because he was actually very wishy-washy on jock.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:05 GMT
#516
On May 01 2019 09:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Scum has a pretty natural tendency towards appeasement when under pressure. I don't think scum's first reaction to being accused would be to shit on the entire player base of the website and boast about getting night killed in the last game. I feel pretty confident at reading butt-hurt and he reeks of butt-hurt townie to me.

like this is the exact same analysis i had on jock at the time. regardless of if he got lynched or not this is completely true and once again very easy read to make. but people tend to want lynch bad instead of mafia, especially since the game is so slow.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:07 GMT
#517
If there is a vigilante who shoots anyone else other than Vivax i am going to be super sad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:08 GMT
#518
I also find it remarkable that bugs now thinks BC is mafia because all BC did D1 was to push on a person bugs himself did think was mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:10 GMT
#519
The fact that BC was wrong in itself should have no impact on BC's alignment yet he goes from town to almost sure scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 15:28 GMT
#520
When did he say bc was mafia?
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.