• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 117 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:00 GMT
#541
Koshi, Vivax is mafia here almost 100% of the time.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:05 GMT
#542
On May 03 2019 02:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 02:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am struggling to find third scumread since i dont really think HF is scum and i dont really think FF is scum either.


let’s assume HF and FF are town for the sake of this

If you have two reads POE should give you a third. For me, if HF and FF are not scum, MZ BC Vivax would be my top 3.

If HF is not scum, and he’s also not totally whack this game, I might be wrong about Pandain and his name rises.

The only other players left are like VE and grack. Koshi we can wait on potentially because of the night post.

why am i not mafia anymore?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 18:10 GMT
#543
On May 03 2019 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
Why don't you think mz is mafia?

Because of his opening. I know you disagree with this but i fail to see a world where MZ comes into the game as mafia claiming he would do the same mistakes he was lynched (and almost lynched) for last (two) games. I just don't believe it because that would require huge balls and i am not sure if MZ has that big of balls as mafia.


Wait what mistake are you talking about?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:14 GMT
#544
He wanted to lynch people who claimed mafia and all of the people who claimed mafia were town.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 18:14 GMT
#545
Yeah I think I'd lynch Pandain. I have exactly two games of mafia on TL in the last year or so, they were the last one and this one. In the last game I started as town, had a strong townread on Pandain from D1, and ended up recruiting him the next day because he was so townie.

Interestingly, his posting from D3 onward looks a lot more like this game, though the thread was admittedly fucked by that point anyway in the last game. My read is more based on my LACK of strong townread on him throughout D1, persisting until now. I feel like Pandain is a much stronger poster than what we're seeing here. I think he's hiding something nefarious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 18:15 GMT
#546
Thanks for being my rock VE.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 18:17 GMT
#547
On May 03 2019 03:15 Holyflare wrote:
Thanks for being my rock VE.

I'd still fear-lynch the shit out of you frand. No hard feelings.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:18 GMT
#548
I dont think i can read Pandain that well, last game my D1 read on him was a drunk rambling and i dont ever remember what was it about. I think he can be mafia, but not for the reasons HF stated earlier. Even if i think someone is mafia i dont want to let shit cases running around unless i think it benefits the town somehow and this doesnt because Pandain's answers cant look scummy if he just tells the truth.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:18 GMT
#549
I still dont believe he forgot about the game just because he lost his wallet.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 18:20 GMT
#550
On May 03 2019 03:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think i can read Pandain that well, last game my D1 read on him was a drunk rambling and i dont ever remember what was it about. I think he can be mafia, but not for the reasons HF stated earlier. Even if i think someone is mafia i dont want to let shit cases running around unless i think it benefits the town somehow and this doesnt because Pandain's answers cant look scummy if he just tells the truth.

I mean, his posting looks objectively different, in the last game he felt compelled to answer questions aimed at him, he split apart posts to respond to them point by point, just a whole level of care that is lacking here.

It's not a great case, but definitely not a bad one if you just look at the game in question. It's even short.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:21 GMT
#551
Please don't shoot me mafia because i am a veteran and i'd like to play another day because this game actually got very interesting in my opinion.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 18:22 GMT
#552
Which begs the question, how did bugs come to the complete opposite conclusion filter diving?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:22 GMT
#553
On May 03 2019 03:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 03:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think i can read Pandain that well, last game my D1 read on him was a drunk rambling and i dont ever remember what was it about. I think he can be mafia, but not for the reasons HF stated earlier. Even if i think someone is mafia i dont want to let shit cases running around unless i think it benefits the town somehow and this doesnt because Pandain's answers cant look scummy if he just tells the truth.

I mean, his posting looks objectively different, in the last game he felt compelled to answer questions aimed at him, he split apart posts to respond to them point by point, just a whole level of care that is lacking here.

It's not a great case, but definitely not a bad one if you just look at the game in question. It's even short.

Maybe you are right. I don't have anything to read him town for, that's for sure.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 18:22 GMT
#554
On May 03 2019 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please don't shoot me mafia because i am a veteran and i'd like to play another day because this game actually got very interesting in my opinion.


Dumb they have a rber they just gonna rb you
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:26 GMT
#555
On May 03 2019 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please don't shoot me mafia because i am a veteran and i'd like to play another day because this game actually got very interesting in my opinion.


Dumb they have a rber they just gonna rb you

shhhhh i am playing mind games
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:28 GMT
#556
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 18:28 GMT
#557
On May 03 2019 03:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I think I'd lynch Pandain. I have exactly two games of mafia on TL in the last year or so, they were the last one and this one. In the last game I started as town, had a strong townread on Pandain from D1, and ended up recruiting him the next day because he was so townie.

Interestingly, his posting from D3 onward looks a lot more like this game, though the thread was admittedly fucked by that point anyway in the last game. My read is more based on my LACK of strong townread on him throughout D1, persisting until now. I feel like Pandain is a much stronger poster than what we're seeing here. I think he's hiding something nefarious.


Do you have the link to the point where he gets recruited? I want to read that. I’m on mobile so can’t search easily atm.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 18:31 GMT
#558
To clarify i am not even as sure of bugs being mafia than i am on Vivax.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 19:00 GMT
#559
On May 03 2019 03:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 03:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I think I'd lynch Pandain. I have exactly two games of mafia on TL in the last year or so, they were the last one and this one. In the last game I started as town, had a strong townread on Pandain from D1, and ended up recruiting him the next day because he was so townie.

Interestingly, his posting from D3 onward looks a lot more like this game, though the thread was admittedly fucked by that point anyway in the last game. My read is more based on my LACK of strong townread on him throughout D1, persisting until now. I feel like Pandain is a much stronger poster than what we're seeing here. I think he's hiding something nefarious.


Do you have the link to the point where he gets recruited? I want to read that. I’m on mobile so can’t search easily atm.


This Link takes you to D3 of Fibonacci Mafia, the morning Pandain awakened to find that his alignment had been changed. He did NOT have access to the QT at this point, only notification that his alignment had been swapped. He got access to the QT N3.

I knew I was mafia from D2, so if you care to be impressed you can peruse my own filter.

(I originally posted this in Fibo Mafia because I'm dumb. I editted it out.)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 19:03 GMT
#560
But really Bugs, I'm telling you, it's not interesting from that point on. Pandain can feasibly be excused for his posting due to the thread rate at the time. The really telling bit is at the beginning of the game when he was town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 61
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever548
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7714
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE157
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 31
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1113
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.