• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:30
CEST 12:30
KST 19:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
RalphAbrams 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8528 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 117 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 15:29 GMT
#521
On May 03 2019 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also find it remarkable that bugs now thinks BC is mafia because all BC did D1 was to push on a person bugs himself did think was mafia.


no, that's not why BC became scummier to me. I had him as town for some basic reason I don't really recall, and it wasn't great. You actually made me realize that with this post:

On May 02 2019 09:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
I could argue on balance that one of you should be scum but that’s not the simplest answer because it requires me to throw away my actual read on one or both of you.

if you have a real town read on us (i mean based on posts we have made) why do you ever even say this?

What is your read on BC?


I replied re: BC with this:

On May 02 2019 09:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also why did you never ever push your read on MZ? Did you realise noone even got what your read was?


BC town, I didn’t push my read on MZ because I doubted myself and I also wasn’t insistent enough on maintaining a counter wagon.

Had Jock responded better to me I would have defended him very hard because I thought the meta case was really bad (also really HF, you should apologize for that reading comprehension insult LOL)


And then when I thought about why I have BC marked as town and read my sheet, I realized I didn't really have any good reason to think so and reread.

That's why I posted this:

On May 02 2019 09:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
actually thanks rayn, you made me realize that I have on read for not very great reasons.

BC what do you think of MZ and Pandain?


I think the one thing that makes BC look better is that his read on MZ seemed to evolve between consecutive posts, but that's so minor I'm not sure it's indicative of anything.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:34 GMT
#522
In his reads list, pic of spreadsheet on this page.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:35 GMT
#523
If you were doubting on your read on MZ then why he is colored all red again?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:36 GMT
#524
Like your read on MZ should not have any doubt there and all that jizz happened before anything on jock ever took on.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 15:44 GMT
#525
On May 03 2019 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you were doubting on your read on MZ then why he is colored all red again?


why is it that neither you nor HF seem to properly understand the concept of time?

Tell me, do you find these things weird?

1. MZ asked me a question and never followed up
2. MZ claimed to be suspicious of Jock but never voted
3. MZ claimed to be wary of single wagons but didn't actually bother looking into any secondary options independently (only asked me, per #1, about Grack on Rels)

My initial vote on MZ was just like "oh this feels like scum MZ" but my confidence level wasn't super high. MZ started posting a bit and his arguments for Jock being scum jived with what others were saying (this is a big factor in why I let the meta piece on Jock go, because there were multiple voices disagreeing with me). At the time, I didn't find MZ's posts all that strange. It's only in hindsight that I found him more scummy, especially because he disappeared and didn't follow up on the questions he asked that I never answered.

I actually think a lack of vote that risks modkill/warning is slightly more of a town-tell than a scum-tell just because scum are incentivized by their teammates to vote, so one explanation might just be that MZ became busy and never showed up again. However, there aren't any good reasons for me to think MZ is town other than that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 15:55 GMT
#526
I dont understand what has concept of time have to do with anything here because those things happened before jock was lynched, you had an original scumread on MZ and never chose to push it instead of this:
On May 02 2019 01:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently he actually has a scumread on MZ. That in itself is weird because MZ's opening was at worst null and there was absolutely nothing scummy in it. Second point about that is that the rest of D1 bugs has wasted onto something (aka ll the posts on jock) that could have been said in one sentence - "play or die", if that's what you want to say. He never pursues the MZ lynch further and instead makes a completely useless set of coaching posts - like hf put it - onto a different person. Hell noone even knows why he scumreads MZ and he never even cared to explain that. Does that sound townie? Because to me it doesnt.

table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 16:01 GMT
#527
On May 03 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont understand what has concept of time have to do with anything here because those things happened before jock was lynched, you had an original scumread on MZ and never chose to push it instead of this:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 01:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently he actually has a scumread on MZ. That in itself is weird because MZ's opening was at worst null and there was absolutely nothing scummy in it. Second point about that is that the rest of D1 bugs has wasted onto something (aka ll the posts on jock) that could have been said in one sentence - "play or die", if that's what you want to say. He never pursues the MZ lynch further and instead makes a completely useless set of coaching posts - like hf put it - onto a different person. Hell noone even knows why he scumreads MZ and he never even cared to explain that. Does that sound townie? Because to me it doesnt.



huh? it takes time to tell whether MZ is actually going to follow up, or vote, or do anything. I wasn't confident on MZ which is why I didn't push MZ. I wasn't confident on anybody, which is why I proposed no-lynch. Specifically, I wasn't confident we could avoid mislynch.

Also I'm typically not around for the last few hours before deadline because it's 5 a.m. here (currently 1 am) so I can't actually influence lynches effectively last-minute in a low-activity game.

I "coached" Jock, as you put it, because I wasn't confident on the meta read so I wanted to establish my own read by seeing Jock's responses. His responses were awful so I was fine with letting him die and didn't bother putting in any effort to change the lynch.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 16:07 GMT
#528
In before HF harps on something minor to misrepresent me, like "oh but you only talked about no lynch after you voted" or whatever noise he wants to push
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 02 2019 16:53 GMT
#529
Don't modkill plz.

I started working in the squadron plans shop Monday and its in a vault so no phones, been really busy. I promise I'll reread the thread and have some thoughts when I get home.

For what its worth I would have definitely voted Jock, nothing I skimmed over just now would have made me change my mind.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 17:04 GMT
#530
On May 03 2019 01:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont understand what has concept of time have to do with anything here because those things happened before jock was lynched, you had an original scumread on MZ and never chose to push it instead of this:
On May 02 2019 01:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently he actually has a scumread on MZ. That in itself is weird because MZ's opening was at worst null and there was absolutely nothing scummy in it. Second point about that is that the rest of D1 bugs has wasted onto something (aka ll the posts on jock) that could have been said in one sentence - "play or die", if that's what you want to say. He never pursues the MZ lynch further and instead makes a completely useless set of coaching posts - like hf put it - onto a different person. Hell noone even knows why he scumreads MZ and he never even cared to explain that. Does that sound townie? Because to me it doesnt.



huh? it takes time to tell whether MZ is actually going to follow up, or vote, or do anything. I wasn't confident on MZ which is why I didn't push MZ. I wasn't confident on anybody, which is why I proposed no-lynch. Specifically, I wasn't confident we could avoid mislynch.

Also I'm typically not around for the last few hours before deadline because it's 5 a.m. here (currently 1 am) so I can't actually influence lynches effectively last-minute in a low-activity game.

I "coached" Jock, as you put it, because I wasn't confident on the meta read so I wanted to establish my own read by seeing Jock's responses. His responses were awful so I was fine with letting him die and didn't bother putting in any effort to change the lynch.

I dont care about when you post. I am not dick enough to make reads based on if people post when they cant or not. Still i dont know how anything you say here has anything to do with the fact you didnt push your scumread over some other person you didnt ferel strongly about being mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 17:04 GMT
#531
feel*
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2019 17:08 GMT
#532
On May 02 2019 09:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am pretty sure i have said what i think the scum team is atm


Pretty sure you said it was me, Vivax, and HF which I can tell you off the bat is at least 33% wrong. Also HF isn’t playing well IMO but at least for now that doesn’t make him scum.

I know you probably think you are playing transparently and townie but if you are town, then I will ask that you spend less time contributing to the thread with useless filler posts like this one and more helping others actually establish your reads, particularly your reasoning. You certainly seem to think I should be doing that but you appear to have little self-awareness that you aren’t doing that.

On May 02 2019 09:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
actually thanks rayn, you made me realize that I have on read for not very great reasons.

BC what do you think of MZ and Pandain?

lol
scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2019 17:10 GMT
#533
gotta stop now, lunch break is over. I'm almost caught up, bugs and Vivax scums. Vivax is a really good wagon to start D2 with as he doesn't know how to defend as scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 17:26 GMT
#534
I dont really think Rels is mafia unless team is something stupid like Rels + BC + MZ and i am just bad.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 17:36 GMT
#535
I feel like all of bugs suspicions are simply "did a guy that hasn't posted in days come back and post? No? Suspicious!"

I mean there's other suspicions sure but all of the others seem largely activity based even though he town read them before.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 17:43 GMT
#536
I am struggling to find third scumread since i dont really think HF is scum and i dont really think FF is scum either.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2019 17:46 GMT
#537
Why don't you think mz is mafia?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 17:49 GMT
#538
On May 03 2019 02:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am struggling to find third scumread since i dont really think HF is scum and i dont really think FF is scum either.


let’s assume HF and FF are town for the sake of this

If you have two reads POE should give you a third. For me, if HF and FF are not scum, MZ BC Vivax would be my top 3.

If HF is not scum, and he’s also not totally whack this game, I might be wrong about Pandain and his name rises.

The only other players left are like VE and grack. Koshi we can wait on potentially because of the night post.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 17:57 GMT
#539
On May 03 2019 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
Why don't you think mz is mafia?

Because of his opening. I know you disagree with this but i fail to see a world where MZ comes into the game as mafia claiming he would do the same mistakes he was lynched (and almost lynched) for last (two) games. I just don't believe it because that would require huge balls and i am not sure if MZ has that big of balls as mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 17:57 GMT
#540
On May 03 2019 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is a vigilante who shoots anyone else other than Vivax i am going to be super sad.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss540
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh327
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 30m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.