• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8082 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 117 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:21 GMT
#441
On May 02 2019 11:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 11:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. Am i mafia?


no, I don't think so. I think HF is more likely to be scum than you if I had to flip one of my reads.

Do you actually legitimately believe an HF & Vivax & me scum team? If me and HF were on the same team why would I argue with him over meta on Jock?

yes.

why i am not mafia anynmore?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:25 GMT
#442
i legitmately think that is an option.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:28 GMT
#443
why do people just fuck off when posed questions?
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 02:31 GMT
#444
your interaction with HF leaned me back toward town reading you. I don't recall if I've ever played with you as mafia when I am town but I don't think you could easily fake being this impatient and bullheaded as mafia. At least when we were mafia together I remember that you did post quite a lot but I didn't think you were as bold as you are here.

but really though, you should calm down a bit, I think we're scaring people away.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:34 GMT
#445
I am not sure if i believe you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:36 GMT
#446
If i am mafia and not mafia with HF i know HF is uninterested as fuck and who cares so why do i want to discusssstuff with him? I think i wouldnt if i am mafia and HF town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:40 GMT
#447
Istill dont know why MZ is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 02:42 GMT
#448
On May 02 2019 11:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am mafia and not mafia with HF i know HF is uninterested as fuck and who cares so why do i want to discusssstuff with him? I think i wouldnt if i am mafia and HF town.


I have no idea what on earth you're trying to say. I already said I think your interaction with HF makes more sense if you are town. You wouldn't interact with HF if you are mafia and HF is town? Cool story, that agrees with my read and what I actually saw happen.

I'm going to stop wasting my time and polluting the thread by replying to you now, consider thinking more before you post.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:44 GMT
#449
On May 02 2019 11:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 11:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am mafia and not mafia with HF i know HF is uninterested as fuck and who cares so why do i want to discusssstuff with him? I think i wouldnt if i am mafia and HF town.


I have no idea what on earth you're trying to say. I already said I think your interaction with HF makes more sense if you are town. You wouldn't interact with HF if you are mafia and HF is town? Cool story, that agrees with my read and what I actually saw happen.

I'm going to stop wasting my time and polluting the thread by replying to you now, consider thinking more before you post.

It's okay. either dont post or post on things that actually matter (youve been doing bad job on that all game).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:52 GMT
#450

dont never let them use you.....
they will bring you to your knees....
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2019 03:22 GMT
#451
I totally forgot about this game =X
I'll read everything during my lunch break tomorrow
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 03:24 GMT
#452
On May 02 2019 12:22 Rels wrote:
I totally forgot about this game =X
I'll read everything during my lunch break tomorrow

I am sure youdo because this game you are not gonna get a pass for multiple days.
carry on.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 03:49 GMT
#453
On May 02 2019 11:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Istill dont know why MZ is mafia.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 03:52 GMT
#454
nevermind it is not helpful.
lets see how bugs get nk'd and wonder why that happened (no offence dude i am just having fun).
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 05:16 GMT
#455
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 06:08 GMT
#456
On May 02 2019 14:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think


why do you think BC is scum?

Why did you sheep my vote on MZ and disappear? If you think I am scummy why do you also think MZ is scummy?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:35 GMT
#457
On May 02 2019 15:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 14:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think


why do you think BC is scum?

Why did you sheep my vote on MZ and disappear? If you think I am scummy why do you also think MZ is scummy?

BC seemed scummy when I read his posts. Let me take this bong rip and I'll look again at him


MZ seemed like a fun pressure vote, got distracted playing rimworld/mtg arena and getting baked. Came back and again got distracted with real life shit. I was around at EoD but I had a physiotherapy appointment at deadline and hadn't really been reading so changing my vote to a wagon would have been purely for lulz

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:37 GMT
#458
not really much to go on in BC's filter which honestly means i shouldn't probably scum him that hard yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:39 GMT
#459
I also don't do associative reads this early w/r/t you asking why you and mz are scummy together
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 06:41 GMT
#460
On May 02 2019 15:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 15:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 02 2019 14:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think


why do you think BC is scum?

Why did you sheep my vote on MZ and disappear? If you think I am scummy why do you also think MZ is scummy?

BC seemed scummy when I read his posts. Let me take this bong rip and I'll look again at him


MZ seemed like a fun pressure vote, got distracted playing rimworld/mtg arena and getting baked. Came back and again got distracted with real life shit. I was around at EoD but I had a physiotherapy appointment at deadline and hadn't really been reading so changing my vote to a wagon would have been purely for lulz



what do you think of people trying to get you lynched? (myself included)

On May 02 2019 15:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
not really much to go on in BC's filter which honestly means i shouldn't probably scum him that hard yet


Okay, but doesn't the same thing apply to Vivax?
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.