• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9854 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 117 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 01:04 GMT
#421
On May 02 2019 10:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 02 2019 09:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 02 2019 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like to think of myself as a bit of a rayn-whisperer....


is rayn town?

What about Holyflare, Meapak, BC, and Pandain?

Rayn feels town yeah. I think Pandain or HF made this read last game that I think is accurate that says rayn makes posts where he thinks everything is obvious to everyone else so doesn't give much reasoning. Actually it may have actually been rayn self reflecting in early game.

Anyway that's how I feel abt him this game. I think it feels townie.

WBG: But he's self aware making the meta useless right? He can emulate it as town.

I agree generally, except when he tries it feels fakelike and agenda-laden. It fool's some. I'm less fooled.


I agree with you, and it seems like rayn took offense at me pointing out that to him just now :p

What about BC, Meapak, and Pandain?

Is HF town playing badly or mafia misleading us here? I need a bit of that VE paranoia to fuel me here


The paranoia comes out in force when people want to lynch me. You'll get there I'm sure.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 01:04 GMT
#422
On May 02 2019 10:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd lynch MZ and I'd have to read abt Pandain. I think BC town. I struggle to read hF and would fear lynch him. Sry BBY. I'd fear lynch you too, but I'm less interested in doing so than with HF.


Mind reading on Pandain and BC and getting back to me, keeping in mind you want to lynch MZ? I say that because I was a bit surprised when I did that myself and want to see if you reach the same conclusions as I did
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:05 GMT
#423
Why the fuck would people want to lynch MZ?
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 01:06 GMT
#424
On May 02 2019 10:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 10:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 02 2019 09:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 02 2019 09:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 02 2019 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like to think of myself as a bit of a rayn-whisperer....


is rayn town?

What about Holyflare, Meapak, BC, and Pandain?

Rayn feels town yeah. I think Pandain or HF made this read last game that I think is accurate that says rayn makes posts where he thinks everything is obvious to everyone else so doesn't give much reasoning. Actually it may have actually been rayn self reflecting in early game.

Anyway that's how I feel abt him this game. I think it feels townie.

WBG: But he's self aware making the meta useless right? He can emulate it as town.

I agree generally, except when he tries it feels fakelike and agenda-laden. It fool's some. I'm less fooled.


I agree with you, and it seems like rayn took offense at me pointing out that to him just now :p

What about BC, Meapak, and Pandain?

Is HF town playing badly or mafia misleading us here? I need a bit of that VE paranoia to fuel me here


The paranoia comes out in force when people want to lynch me. You'll get there I'm sure.


yeah I mean I'm always a bit paranoid when it comes to you, amigo, but I've learned to embrace it and fuel my inner desires.

Though this game there are several characters I might be more paranoid about
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:12 GMT
#425
On March 05 2019 13:55 Tictock wrote:

I've seen Rayn many a time bulldog down a scumread of his even when there is tons of evidence that he could be wrong, but since he sees something that colors a person red he will never let it go. Similarly will ignore someone he sees as townie who disagrees since he writes them off in his mind since he has "solved" their alignment. I'd go so far as to say that Rayn often is playing his own game of mafia, called "How right can Rayn be this game" (ok this is a bit unfair, and sorry Rayn, but it's how I perceive it).

this is the most accurate thing i have ever seen in my life and i hate that people wanted to actually lynch this dude in that game. No need to be sorry, again, this is 100% right. For the people who are trying or "trying" to figure out my alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:14 GMT
#426
if i happen to ever meet you in person tictock i will serve you a beer, the biggest one the bar has.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:15 GMT
#427
yes not buy, serve.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 01:28 GMT
#428
actually nah Pandain is not scum

HF's case is pretty trash
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:32 GMT
#429
On May 02 2019 10:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why the fuck would people want to lynch MZ?

table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 01:36 GMT
#430
On May 02 2019 10:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 10:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why the fuck would people want to lynch MZ?



have you played with MZ before?

If you have, compare MZ's posts in this game to that and you'll see why MZ is scum basically immediately.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:39 GMT
#431
Just like jock is scum?

You'll have to do a bit more on that one.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:41 GMT
#432
what
is
the
case
?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:42 GMT
#433
you can basically immediately tell that i think.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 01:42 GMT
#434
On May 02 2019 10:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Just like jock is scum?

You'll have to do a bit more on that one.


if you aren't willing to try what I said, then just wait till daytime. If I'm still alive I'll be pushing MZ tomorrow. If I'm not, that's a pretty good reason to kill him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:53 GMT
#435
On May 02 2019 09:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
go back and reread the progression of my read, it’s actually fairly obvious at the point where I agreed with the Jock case (hint: it’s when I actually voted) I had already formed my read on grack well before that.

On May 01 2019 23:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
1. MZ claimed to be "obviously standing with the Jock suspicions crowd" but never actually voted

Maybe you are right and town, but it doesnt seem like that to me. It seems to me you had the MZ suspicion and reasoning way before Jock was even a real candidate and i dont believe your reasoning you state on later quote.

If you are town and die i am heavily surprised, i would give that like 5% of chance.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 02:03 GMT
#436
rayn I think you need to step back and ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish because right now you are making very little sense.

Maybe you are right and town, but it doesnt seem like that to me. It seems to me you had the MZ suspicion and reasoning way before Jock was even a real candidate...


it seems like that to you because that's exactly how it occurred. I've had the MZ suspicion from the beginning, that never changed.

and i dont believe your reasoning you state on later quote.


I haven't bothered to explain my reasoning on MZ besides pointing out the non-vote, so I don't know how you've come to this conclusion. You haven't even tried the thing that actually made me suspicious of MZ in the first place, which was confirming I knew how to read MZ by reading his past games.

If it seems like I'm not being straightforward here that's my intention. I didn't want to taint the read or tip off MZ too much, but given that Jock was a dead-end I should have done more in hindsight. MZ's disappearance is giving me confidence, though, because I always thought that MZ is constantly scared when playing scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:10 GMT
#437
Okay. Am i mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:18 GMT
#438
Why is MZ mafia? Like why really MZ is fucking mafia? Jesus why doesnt bugs just write it?
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 02:19 GMT
#439
On May 02 2019 11:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. Am i mafia?


no, I don't think so. I think HF is more likely to be scum than you if I had to flip one of my reads.

Do you actually legitimately believe an HF & Vivax & me scum team? If me and HF were on the same team why would I argue with him over meta on Jock?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 02:20 GMT
#440
On May 02 2019 11:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
You haven't even tried the thing that actually made me suspicious of MZ in the first place, which was confirming I knew how to read MZ by reading his past games..

if someone can see this you can call me mafia 100%. i dont see this.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv469
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.