• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:51
CEST 09:51
KST 16:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9427 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 117 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:11 GMT
#401
On May 02 2019 09:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
Good chance one of the three of us dies if we’re all town. I’m not sure if all 3 of us are but occam’s razor suggests that to be true

I also want to hear an explanation on this because i have no idea how you write this thing.


easy. Right now, the simplest solution for me is to assume both you and HF are town because even though I don’t agree with everything you are saying, how you are saying it and how you are (seemingly) trying to figure out the game makes it seem like you are town.

I could argue on balance that one of you should be scum but that’s not the simplest answer because it requires me to throw away my actual read on one or both of you.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:13 GMT
#402
Also iGrok is a non-entity because he is going to be replaced/modkilled at the day start unless hosts are lying about their rules.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:14 GMT
#403
On May 02 2019 09:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
I could argue on balance that one of you should be scum but that’s not the simplest answer because it requires me to throw away my actual read on one or both of you.

if you have a real town read on us (i mean based on posts we have made) why do you ever even say this?

What is your read on BC?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:15 GMT
#404
Also why did you never ever push your read on MZ? Did you realise noone even got what your read was?
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:17 GMT
#405
iGrok is not a non-entity, that slot has a minimum 20% chance of being scum

Obviously that’s conditional on how many scum we think are actually active but IMO that third slot is the grand question atm.

I’m fairly confident MZ is scum though. Pandain is a more recent read and Pandain is more active anyway so let’s see what happens there.

As for me justifying my read on you, that seems like a waste of time to me. Why don’t we talk about what you think the scumteam is at this point?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:19 GMT
#406
On May 02 2019 09:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also why did you never ever push your read on MZ? Did you realise noone even got what your read was?


BC town, I didn’t push my read on MZ because I doubted myself and I also wasn’t insistent enough on maintaining a counter wagon.

Had Jock responded better to me I would have defended him very hard because I thought the meta case was really bad (also really HF, you should apologize for that reading comprehension insult LOL)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:20 GMT
#407
i am pretty sure i have said what i think the scum team is atm
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:23 GMT
#408
at the time you read MZ mafia and jock "idk" so why did you decide to question jock instead of pushing your real scumread?
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:26 GMT
#409
On May 02 2019 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am pretty sure i have said what i think the scum team is atm


Pretty sure you said it was me, Vivax, and HF which I can tell you off the bat is at least 33% wrong. Also HF isn’t playing well IMO but at least for now that doesn’t make him scum.

I know you probably think you are playing transparently and townie but if you are town, then I will ask that you spend less time contributing to the thread with useless filler posts like this one and more helping others actually establish your reads, particularly your reasoning. You certainly seem to think I should be doing that but you appear to have little self-awareness that you aren’t doing that.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:31 GMT
#410
actually thanks rayn, you made me realize that I have on read for not very great reasons.

BC what do you think of MZ and Pandain?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:40 GMT
#411
On May 02 2019 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like to think of myself as a bit of a rayn-whisperer....


is rayn town?

What about Holyflare, Meapak, BC, and Pandain?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:48 GMT
#412
can you answer my useful questions instead of commenting on "useless stuff"?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:50 GMT
#413
On May 02 2019 09:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
I know you probably think you are playing transparently and townie but if you are town, then I will ask that you spend less time contributing to the thread with useless filler posts like this one and more helping others actually establish your reads, particularly your reasoning. You certainly seem to think I should be doing that but you appear to have little self-awareness that you aren’t doing that.

If you are town this is the most gross shit i have ever heard from a townie considering how you have posted throughout the game and what the results are so far.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 00:50 GMT
#414
Just fucking saying and now you made me angry.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:54 GMT
#415
On May 02 2019 09:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
can you answer my useful questions instead of commenting on "useless stuff"?


what useful questions? You're just spending time on things I've already given answers to. Here goes, the last time I'm going to explain this to you. If you want more explanations after this one to satisfy your inability to read me, consider actually being useful.

why did I push jock instead of MZ? I already answered this, if Jock had a good response I would defend him and push MZ, but Jock had really terrible responses that made me end up agreeing with the case. Agreeing with the case for different reasons = I thought he had a higher chance of flipping scum than MZ, because when different players agree for different reasons that's typically a good sign.

Also if you go and reread, there was a fair amount of resistance to MZ which I thought was coming from townies. Again, just lack of confidence from me.

Another factor honestly was that I felt even if I did push MZ nothing would come out of it because the game was very inactive.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 00:57 GMT
#416
VE I want your opinions on this:


is rayn town?

What about Holyflare, Meapak, BC, and Pandain?


BC I want your opinions on the same list of players but replace yourself with VE
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 00:59 GMT
#417
On May 02 2019 09:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like to think of myself as a bit of a rayn-whisperer....


is rayn town?

What about Holyflare, Meapak, BC, and Pandain?

Rayn feels town yeah. I think Pandain or HF made this read last game that I think is accurate that says rayn makes posts where he thinks everything is obvious to everyone else so doesn't give much reasoning. Actually it may have actually been rayn self reflecting in early game.

Anyway that's how I feel abt him this game. I think it feels townie.

WBG: But he's self aware making the meta useless right? He can emulate it as town.

I agree generally, except when he tries it feels fakelike and agenda-laden. It fool's some. I'm less fooled.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2019 01:00 GMT
#418
you did "push jock" (i put that in quotation marks because you never really did) for answers you were never realisitically gonna get even before "terrible answers", enough for me to consider that it's not legit.

Fine, it's me against you, maybe you convince other people of what you say.
table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2019 01:01 GMT
#419
On May 02 2019 09:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 09:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 02 2019 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like to think of myself as a bit of a rayn-whisperer....


is rayn town?

What about Holyflare, Meapak, BC, and Pandain?

Rayn feels town yeah. I think Pandain or HF made this read last game that I think is accurate that says rayn makes posts where he thinks everything is obvious to everyone else so doesn't give much reasoning. Actually it may have actually been rayn self reflecting in early game.

Anyway that's how I feel abt him this game. I think it feels townie.

WBG: But he's self aware making the meta useless right? He can emulate it as town.

I agree generally, except when he tries it feels fakelike and agenda-laden. It fool's some. I'm less fooled.


I agree with you, and it seems like rayn took offense at me pointing out that to him just now :p

What about BC, Meapak, and Pandain?

Is HF town playing badly or mafia misleading us here? I need a bit of that VE paranoia to fuel me here
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2019 01:02 GMT
#420
I'd lynch MZ and I'd have to read abt Pandain. I think BC town. I struggle to read hF and would fear lynch him. Sry BBY. I'd fear lynch you too, but I'm less interested in doing so than with HF.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
ceh9566
olofmeister519
Happy332
dupreeh234
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.