• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7690 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 117 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 15:21 GMT
#2101
On May 08 2019 21:44 wherebugsgo wrote:
idk I think grack’s push on me actually makes him seem really townie.

Like if I were town in his situation and I didn’t agree with you, VE, I probably wouldn’t rule myself out as scum. Like, from that perspective I don’t think he sees a good reason to townread me because he’s aware to some degree that I can play an active scum game.

Unlike slam, who I think doesn’t have enough in the way of opinion-conveying posts, my problem on grack is that it is sometimes hard to follow the logic and rationale for his thoughts. The actual results of those thoughts aren’t my terrible.

I also recognize that a scum here would know they need to paint both myself and Pandain badly because it helps in endgame when only one of us is alive

Wtf you just said that you suspected me for pushing you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 15:23 GMT
#2102
On May 08 2019 21:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll say that Grack strikes me as a deadline player regardless of alignment.

:O

(Actually I do show up at pretty much every deadline of every game I play. I really like the shenannies)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 15:25 GMT
#2103
On May 08 2019 21:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2019 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
lol HF if you flip mafia I am going to look sooooo shitty.

Even at the time I read this post as

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2019 04:56 VE saw Grackaroni write:
lol HF when you flip town I am going to look sooooo gooooooooood.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 15:27 GMT
#2104
On May 09 2019 00:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2019 21:44 wherebugsgo wrote:
idk I think grack’s push on me actually makes him seem really townie.

Like if I were town in his situation and I didn’t agree with you, VE, I probably wouldn’t rule myself out as scum. Like, from that perspective I don’t think he sees a good reason to townread me because he’s aware to some degree that I can play an active scum game.

Unlike slam, who I think doesn’t have enough in the way of opinion-conveying posts, my problem on grack is that it is sometimes hard to follow the logic and rationale for his thoughts. The actual results of those thoughts aren’t my terrible.

I also recognize that a scum here would know they need to paint both myself and Pandain badly because it helps in endgame when only one of us is alive

Wtf you just said that you suspected me for pushing you.


I reread and thought more about it and given I flipped my read only after you flipped yours I thought there was more to that.

I think your tone is extremely blunt in comparison to, for instance, MZ, and I think that’s a good sign you are town.

I think the Vivax thing is a red herring and just you not noticing that calling Pandain for that makes very little sense from an outside perspective (but probably as a townie you just don’t care/have the awareness for that because it would be pointless for you to think about it making you look scummy)

Anyway I’m more convinced both grack and slam are town here now and I’m down to just lynch MZ. He’s gonna have to come in here and make some good arguments and he’s conspicuously always absent. Even when he posts, he doesn’t actually help figure out the game. We all have good reasons for being afk and that’s not alignment indicative to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 15:34 GMT
#2105
On May 08 2019 22:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
MZ did martyr and if my gut tells me he is scum and your gut tells you he’s town, and that evidence says he’s town, l say we just go with he’s town

?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 15:35 GMT
#2106
On May 08 2019 22:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to believe that there's enough information in the thread to solve this shit right now.

I just can't put it all together. I'm not strong enough. I don't know what to look for.

I hate being one of the people mafia bring to endgame because I'm dumb.

Well you shot Koshi and I'm pretty sure you're dying tonight.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 08 2019 15:39 GMT
#2107
I think Grack and Slam are both town.

VE is town. I am town.

Bugs vs Pandain; I've got Pandain as scum.

MZ>Pandain and we win.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 15:46 GMT
#2108
I really fucking like slams posts
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 15:47 GMT
#2109
I don't think he's mafia anymore. That's what I was waiting for something truly alignment indicative
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 15:47 GMT
#2110
I like MZ->Grack
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 15:48 GMT
#2111
On May 09 2019 00:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I think Grack and Slam are both town.

VE is town. I am town.

Bugs vs Pandain; I've got Pandain as scum.

MZ>Pandain and we win.

Why do you think Grack and slam are town?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 15:53 GMT
#2112
On May 08 2019 23:11 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2019 23:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mmmmeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

I rescind my townread of MZ. His early activity WAS high, but it feels like it's mostly in response to the quick wagon on him. He quickly fucks off when no suspicion is on him.

A lot of the posts he makes are superficial, like his opening post about lynching scum claims or that one where he talks about agreeing about having multiple wagons. Contrived, meant to appear townie while adding nothing substantive.


Is there any mafia that begs this hard to be lynched?

...

Pandain is mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 15:56 GMT
#2113
Lol Pandain if you are mafia and get lynched by Slam/MZ in final three.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 16:33 GMT
#2114
K, me & VE & slam town

Someone pulls the short straw and has to decide between grack and Pandain at 2v1.

At 2v1 I think flipping a coin is still the best bet
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 16:34 GMT
#2115
On May 09 2019 00:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2019 22:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
MZ did martyr and if my gut tells me he is scum and your gut tells you he’s town, and that evidence says he’s town, l say we just go with he’s town

?


Both VE and Pandain saying MZ is town (and even getting a bit indignant about it) -> fine I’m wrong let’s not lynch MZ

VE flipped that read shortly after though.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 08 2019 16:36 GMT
#2116
On May 09 2019 01:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
K, me & VE & slam town

Someone pulls the short straw and has to decide between grack and Pandain at 2v1.

At 2v1 I think flipping a coin is still the best bet

Lynch Pandain and you win
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 16:41 GMT
#2117
Like it's just dumb, two martyrs, they can't both be the last mafia.

Whichever of you is town, I wish you had just been town instead of letting it get to this point. The other is now probably going to win. You should be ashamed of yourself. Whichever it was.

If you're both town and it's like Bugs or Grack, then I simply cannot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 16:56 GMT
#2118
MZ you still want to be lynched?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 17:45 GMT
#2119
On May 09 2019 00:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2019 21:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 08 2019 21:20 Pandain wrote:
When your main argument against him is "he never mentioned Koshi!" you know that it's a pretty weak argument. And it's not because he's not mafia, it's because there's literally nothing in the filter you can analyze. He might as well not have posted at all than post 8 pages, it's the same result.

I disagree with your premise. Koshi flipped as the mafia team's most important role. Especially given their only other role was modkilled. Slam replacing in and then proceeding to ignore Koshi entirely, while everyone else who's alive today had at the very least mentioned Koshi or drawn attention to him at the time, is entirely damning in my eyes.

Fucking hell VE you dumbass.

Did I ever mention HF while he was alive?

How about WBG do I mention WBG much at all?

How about grack I have almost nothing to say about him right?


How about VIvax?

You didn't mention anyone. It's not exonerating to you and doesn't change my point at all. You ignored a bunch of posts by a bunch of people trying to draw attention to Koshi. It doesn't matter that you didn't mention X people because the important part is that you didn't mention Koshi. How does the fact that you didn't mention HF or WBG or Grack change anything about what I said about Koshi? Koshi was the roleblocker. Not WBG, not grack, not HF. My point is that what little time you actually did spend in the thread was spent appealing to me directly and throwing shade on Pandain. In spite of having read a bunch and being caught up.

Now, I'm sorry that ad hominem attacks are more appealing to you than actual logic, but they're certainly not swaying me in the direction you probably desire. Address the substance of my argument rather than attacking me personally. Or get written off entirely.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 18:37 GMT
#2120
On May 09 2019 01:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
K, me & VE & slam town

Someone pulls the short straw and has to decide between grack and Pandain at 2v1.

At 2v1 I think flipping a coin is still the best bet

Can't believe you give slam a town read before me
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 12m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.