• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6107 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 117 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:24 GMT
#2141
On May 05 2019 06:59 Grackaroni wrote:
GRACKARONIS DON'T DIE.

On May 05 2019 06:57 Grackaroni wrote:
I just hope they don't kill me, Grackaroni.



UUUUGH DISGUSTICUSS ULTIMUS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:25 GMT
#2142
On May 06 2019 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2019 12:18 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 04 2019 12:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think VE also has influence because he seems to be universally town-read. I just don't think anyone in this game is unquestionably leading town.



Now this leads the rub. Based purely on player activity (you can check filters)

How the fuck between all the walls of text / posting has no one snagged real thread control / direction of the town. Why is the only real cases being made for the day.

You and Pandain.

Something to me feels wrong about it all.

What was your thought process at this point when you said this?

You were still scum reading Pandain and HF was the one who actually wrote a case on Pandain at the start of night 1.

Holy fuck bloody cobbler died after I joined?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:26 GMT
#2143
On May 06 2019 03:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Slam - I can't really say anything. Maybe he's enjoying himself?

...


........................

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:30 GMT
#2144
On May 08 2019 02:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 23:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 22:53 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
What's your current off-the-top 3 lynch order VE? Or is that lso information you recently stated that I could og find?

Ya I've stated it, currently I'm somewhere around

MZ>Grack>Slam
MZ>Slam>Grack

This is wrong and if you follow it you're going to lose.

Keep reading bby

Ah now I see. Well its comforting to see someone agreeing with me although I wish it wasn't Pandain lmao.

Here's your order VE FF>MZ>Pandain

Again if by some miracle I don't get lynched today and FF is town. I want to die tomorrow bc I'll never survive final 3, everyone but maybe Pandain scum reads me. I will need to die so we can pack as many relatively townread people into the final 3 as possible so we don't end up with me/grack/slam lmao.

This is the dream finale.

(Hijole)

Actually

Yes. This is still possible.

Let’s do this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:33 GMT
#2145
God damn it reading his filter I could totally see a scum grack.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 00:34 GMT
#2146
Notice how Pandain is now ready to vote me again when I refused to be buddied by him during the night phase.

He realized if he brings me to lylo I would go all in to get him lynched.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:42 GMT
#2147
On May 08 2019 22:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Y'all

Pandain is trying to drag me into the final 3 with him.

I am the most universally scumread player and who has spearheaded the pushes onto other players both days?

I need to die and I need to die today, because if you keep me alive and you guys lynch slam or grack today then I've been settup as the perfect 2v1 mislynch.

How is he so confident that both grack and I are town?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:43 GMT
#2148
On May 09 2019 09:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Notice how Pandain is now ready to vote me again when I refused to be buddied by him during the night phase.

He realized if he brings me to lylo I would go all in to get him lynched.

Ok but how did you reach that conclusion? Like how do you know whether grack is town? (I really don’t care how you figured me out)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:44 GMT
#2149
We definitely seem to agree but I am not sure it isn’t grack man.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 09 2019 00:46 GMT
#2150
You guys are making me do stuff.

Lynch should be between me/MZ/WBG.

Pandain/Slam are both comfortably town to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 09 2019 00:52 GMT
#2151
Also at the risk of being a shitter, I'm going to a wedding on Saturday so my activity will be pretty low over the weekend. I will lay out a case on WBG and people can choose between me or him.

I'm usually pretty bad at LYLOs anyway.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 09 2019 00:56 GMT
#2152
Regardless I think the lynches should either be Bugs/MZ or me/MZ and I'd prefer to just do me vs Bugs today.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 01:41 GMT
#2153
On May 09 2019 09:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 09:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On May 03 2019 09:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's actually why I ended up playing video mafia as long as I did, that style meshes better with my style of playing the game - my posts are short and conversational. If I walk up to you on a street I'm not going to hand you a letter, I'm going to say "what's up". This game is meant to emulate that dynamic, medium notwithstanding.

Anyway, rant over. I will never stop shit-posting, so long as I'm protected by the sub-forum by-laws that allow me to do so in the name of playing the game.

You're in pretty good company.

Especially now that Slam is in the game.

Hijole!

*read the nested quote*

We even shitposted at each other, man alive. Only VE would be someone I could call a dumbass in a game where he was the only player to result in a scum death, and have him take the high road back by highlighting exactly why I bothered to do so as the reason it was so bad

The man who pointed out and described exactly what my experience is playing this by smoking a bowl and playing and describing the experience

So

Imagine being high as a kite and playing mafia, now you are in Slam’s world

Btw WBG you gonna grab a bite with me in LA tomorrow? I know of a great spot off 3rd & Gladys + Show Spoiler +
DO NOT go there. But srs m8 let us find fine food, I know some spots and could give you a lift to the airport. I want excuses to go to LA, Chiyu is there ;D.
but if you wanna be all fancy we could head to Santa Monica.

With a guy whose daily life is like being constantly high as a kite


I think it’ll be really hard to meet up cause I’m arriving at LAX at 10 pm and leaving at 1 am, basically not enough time for me to exit and go back through security

Thanks for the offer though, maybe next time if I’m back in CA on a personal trip!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 01:45 GMT
#2154
also yeah no I’m not dealing with hypotheticals. We lynch MZ today and in the 0.1% chance he flips town we can discuss who we’ll off then

I’m not scum and I’m not going to bother spending time explaining myself when I’ve done more than enough of that all game. If you are town and have a garbage read on me at this point it’s not my responsibility to fix that.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 01:45 GMT
#2155
##vote Meapak_Ziphh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 05:19 GMT
#2156
On May 09 2019 10:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 09:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 03 2019 09:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On May 03 2019 09:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's actually why I ended up playing video mafia as long as I did, that style meshes better with my style of playing the game - my posts are short and conversational. If I walk up to you on a street I'm not going to hand you a letter, I'm going to say "what's up". This game is meant to emulate that dynamic, medium notwithstanding.

Anyway, rant over. I will never stop shit-posting, so long as I'm protected by the sub-forum by-laws that allow me to do so in the name of playing the game.

You're in pretty good company.

Especially now that Slam is in the game.

Hijole!

*read the nested quote*

We even shitposted at each other, man alive. Only VE would be someone I could call a dumbass in a game where he was the only player to result in a scum death, and have him take the high road back by highlighting exactly why I bothered to do so as the reason it was so bad

The man who pointed out and described exactly what my experience is playing this by smoking a bowl and playing and describing the experience

So

Imagine being high as a kite and playing mafia, now you are in Slam’s world

Btw WBG you gonna grab a bite with me in LA tomorrow? I know of a great spot off 3rd & Gladys + Show Spoiler +
DO NOT go there. But srs m8 let us find fine food, I know some spots and could give you a lift to the airport. I want excuses to go to LA, Chiyu is there ;D.
but if you wanna be all fancy we could head to Santa Monica.

With a guy whose daily life is like being constantly high as a kite


I think it’ll be really hard to meet up cause I’m arriving at LAX at 10 pm and leaving at 1 am, basically not enough time for me to exit and go back through security

Thanks for the offer though, maybe next time if I’m back in CA on a personal trip!

Sounds good m8 sounds good. Chiyu would be asleep probably, she works the next day.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 05:20 GMT
#2157
On May 09 2019 10:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
also yeah no I’m not dealing with hypotheticals. We lynch MZ today and in the 0.1% chance he flips town we can discuss who we’ll off then

I’m not scum and I’m not going to bother spending time explaining myself when I’ve done more than enough of that all game. If you are town and have a garbage read on me at this point it’s not my responsibility to fix that.

You won’t survive a night afaik so
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 09 2019 05:36 GMT
#2158
On May 09 2019 03:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 09 2019 03:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Nah I think you are town Pandain but just paranoia at this point

Like I will be really shocked if MZ doesn’t flip scum here

Lmao get ready to be shocked.

So please lynch Pandain after me.

Why do you think I'm scum??

You still haven't explained any of your reads, including your town reads on grack and slam and scum read on me

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 05:50 GMT
#2159
On May 09 2019 14:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 10:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
also yeah no I’m not dealing with hypotheticals. We lynch MZ today and in the 0.1% chance he flips town we can discuss who we’ll off then

I’m not scum and I’m not going to bother spending time explaining myself when I’ve done more than enough of that all game. If you are town and have a garbage read on me at this point it’s not my responsibility to fix that.

You won’t survive a night afaik so


It’s ok homeslice I townread you and Pandain

It’s MZ all the way

Look how he doesn’t ever respond to anything
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 07:40 GMT
#2160
On May 09 2019 14:50 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 14:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 09 2019 10:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
also yeah no I’m not dealing with hypotheticals. We lynch MZ today and in the 0.1% chance he flips town we can discuss who we’ll off then

I’m not scum and I’m not going to bother spending time explaining myself when I’ve done more than enough of that all game. If you are town and have a garbage read on me at this point it’s not my responsibility to fix that.

You won’t survive a night afaik so


It’s ok homeslice I townread you and Pandain

It’s MZ all the way

Look how he doesn’t ever respond to anything

But he works in that vault
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
58m
INu's Battles
1h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 58m
OSC
13h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 58m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.