• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 117 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 18:39 GMT
#2121
On May 09 2019 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 00:11 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 08 2019 21:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 08 2019 21:20 Pandain wrote:
When your main argument against him is "he never mentioned Koshi!" you know that it's a pretty weak argument. And it's not because he's not mafia, it's because there's literally nothing in the filter you can analyze. He might as well not have posted at all than post 8 pages, it's the same result.

I disagree with your premise. Koshi flipped as the mafia team's most important role. Especially given their only other role was modkilled. Slam replacing in and then proceeding to ignore Koshi entirely, while everyone else who's alive today had at the very least mentioned Koshi or drawn attention to him at the time, is entirely damning in my eyes.

Fucking hell VE you dumbass.

Did I ever mention HF while he was alive?

How about WBG do I mention WBG much at all?

How about grack I have almost nothing to say about him right?


How about VIvax?

You didn't mention anyone. It's not exonerating to you and doesn't change my point at all. You ignored a bunch of posts by a bunch of people trying to draw attention to Koshi. It doesn't matter that you didn't mention X people because the important part is that you didn't mention Koshi. How does the fact that you didn't mention HF or WBG or Grack change anything about what I said about Koshi? Koshi was the roleblocker. Not WBG, not grack, not HF. My point is that what little time you actually did spend in the thread was spent appealing to me directly and throwing shade on Pandain. In spite of having read a bunch and being caught up.

Now, I'm sorry that ad hominem attacks are more appealing to you than actual logic, but they're certainly not swaying me in the direction you probably desire. Address the substance of my argument rather than attacking me personally. Or get written off entirely.

My point with the “straw men” is that I talk about who catches my attention

My point is that you are getting led off to the wilderness by something that is NAI

I didn’t mention Koshi because I straight up didn’t think to say anything about him, till he was scum and then I don’t filter scum. Instead, I talked about how others read him earlier because that is fucking useful.

Look at my scum games. I totally ignored kush in extractor trick right?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 18:45 GMT
#2122
Nah I think you are town Pandain but just paranoia at this point

Like I will be really shocked if MZ doesn’t flip scum here
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 18:46 GMT
#2123
Like if MZ flips town any three of you could be scum
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 18:50 GMT
#2124
If I didn’t incorporate others’ opinions whatsoever, my thought would be:

Myself and VE 100% town
Pandain 95% town
Slam 80% town
Grack 60% town
Meapak 5.3fuckthisgameifI’mwrong08% town
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 08 2019 18:56 GMT
#2125
On May 09 2019 03:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Nah I think you are town Pandain but just paranoia at this point

Like I will be really shocked if MZ doesn’t flip scum here

Lmao get ready to be shocked.

So please lynch Pandain after me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 18:58 GMT
#2126
On May 09 2019 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 03:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Nah I think you are town Pandain but just paranoia at this point

Like I will be really shocked if MZ doesn’t flip scum here

Lmao get ready to be shocked.

So please lynch Pandain after me.

Why do you think I'm scum??

You still haven't explained any of your reads, including your town reads on grack and slam and scum read on me
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 19:02 GMT
#2127
On May 09 2019 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 03:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Nah I think you are town Pandain but just paranoia at this point

Like I will be really shocked if MZ doesn’t flip scum here

Lmao get ready to be shocked.

So please lynch Pandain after me.


Why is Pandain scummier than either grack or slam

Like I actually don’t get it, can you show me some evidence that Pandain is really good at scum? The burden of proof here is on you, if you’re town and you just tell us lynch him cause he’s scum we’re just going to lynch you and then if I think your reasons suck then ignore what you said completely and just chalk it up to a bad read.

Like rayn and HF died thinking I was scum, they were clearly wrong. Rayn listed myself, Vivax, Pandain, and FF and that is at least 2 out of 4 wrong. HF said you’re scum and I’m scum, and BC thought grack was scum. So why would we treat your opinion any more than players who we’ve already ignored?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 19:12 GMT
#2128
On May 09 2019 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2019 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 09 2019 00:11 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 08 2019 21:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 08 2019 21:20 Pandain wrote:
When your main argument against him is "he never mentioned Koshi!" you know that it's a pretty weak argument. And it's not because he's not mafia, it's because there's literally nothing in the filter you can analyze. He might as well not have posted at all than post 8 pages, it's the same result.

I disagree with your premise. Koshi flipped as the mafia team's most important role. Especially given their only other role was modkilled. Slam replacing in and then proceeding to ignore Koshi entirely, while everyone else who's alive today had at the very least mentioned Koshi or drawn attention to him at the time, is entirely damning in my eyes.

Fucking hell VE you dumbass.

Did I ever mention HF while he was alive?

How about WBG do I mention WBG much at all?

How about grack I have almost nothing to say about him right?


How about VIvax?

You didn't mention anyone. It's not exonerating to you and doesn't change my point at all. You ignored a bunch of posts by a bunch of people trying to draw attention to Koshi. It doesn't matter that you didn't mention X people because the important part is that you didn't mention Koshi. How does the fact that you didn't mention HF or WBG or Grack change anything about what I said about Koshi? Koshi was the roleblocker. Not WBG, not grack, not HF. My point is that what little time you actually did spend in the thread was spent appealing to me directly and throwing shade on Pandain. In spite of having read a bunch and being caught up.

Now, I'm sorry that ad hominem attacks are more appealing to you than actual logic, but they're certainly not swaying me in the direction you probably desire. Address the substance of my argument rather than attacking me personally. Or get written off entirely.

My point with the “straw men” is that I talk about who catches my attention

My point is that you are getting led off to the wilderness by something that is NAI

I didn’t mention Koshi because I straight up didn’t think to say anything about him, till he was scum and then I don’t filter scum. Instead, I talked about how others read him earlier because that is fucking useful.

Look at my scum games. I totally ignored kush in extractor trick right?

I would believe any of this if not for the bolded statement. Not only can I just simply not understand why you wouldn't look at the dead mafia's filter, but if I imagine how I would obtain reads without doing that all I can come up with is PUSH ON PEOPLE WHO DEFENDED THE MAFIAS and PROTECT PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO PUSH ON THE MAFIAS....the exact opposite of what I'm seeing out of you.

So whatever, your meta is your own. You seem to know it better than I apparently, but it's suspicious to me. And obviously I can't just take your word for it.

And at any rate, we're lynching MZ first.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 19:13 GMT
#2129
@Grack what do you think about the fact that I'm pushing you. Does it makes me more suspicious in your eyes?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 19:52 GMT
#2130
VE I won't be around for flip because I'm teaching a class, but it's been an hour

RIP
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 19:56 GMT
#2131
Honor*
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 19:56 GMT
#2132
*salute*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 08 2019 20:07 GMT
#2133
[image loading]
VisceraEyes was shot he was Town Vigilante
You got until to Vote

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 20:25 GMT
#2134
Lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 21:38 GMT
#2135
We know what to do
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 21:49 GMT
#2136
Gonna vote MZ and then convince slam to vote grack and not me if mz is town
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:14 GMT
#2137
On May 03 2019 09:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 09:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's actually why I ended up playing video mafia as long as I did, that style meshes better with my style of playing the game - my posts are short and conversational. If I walk up to you on a street I'm not going to hand you a letter, I'm going to say "what's up". This game is meant to emulate that dynamic, medium notwithstanding.

Anyway, rant over. I will never stop shit-posting, so long as I'm protected by the sub-forum by-laws that allow me to do so in the name of playing the game.

You're in pretty good company.

Especially now that Slam is in the game.

Hijole!

*read the nested quote*

We even shitposted at each other, man alive. Only VE would be someone I could call a dumbass in a game where he was the only player to result in a scum death, and have him take the high road back by highlighting exactly why I bothered to do so as the reason it was so bad

The man who pointed out and described exactly what my experience is playing this by smoking a bowl and playing and describing the experience

So

Imagine being high as a kite and playing mafia, now you are in Slam’s world

Btw WBG you gonna grab a bite with me in LA tomorrow? I know of a great spot off 3rd & Gladys + Show Spoiler +
DO NOT go there. But srs m8 let us find fine food, I know some spots and could give you a lift to the airport. I want excuses to go to LA, Chiyu is there ;D.
but if you wanna be all fancy we could head to Santa Monica.

With a guy whose daily life is like being constantly high as a kite
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:18 GMT
#2138
On May 05 2019 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Pandain.

After rereading his filter I don't like that he makes such a hard turn into being super sure Vivax is the best lynch at the end of the day and tries to milk the credit for voting him for all that it's worth. Rayn put him in a spot where he pretty much had to vote Vivax but there wasn't much chance of Vivax actually dying at the end of the day when the only people posting were me/Pandain/Rayn.

It may likely be an uphill battle Pandain. So far all I am seeing is stuff I agree with in Grackaroni filter.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:22 GMT
#2139
On May 05 2019 04:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2019 04:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 05 2019 04:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On May 05 2019 04:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
grack I have a quiz for you.

Can you guess HF's alignment in each of these posts?

1.
On November 02 2017 08:31 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax came to the thread sheeped a really obvious read and grumbled about being a pro sheep and that's about it. The read itself is imo bad because he's posted since then and vivax didn't use any of that and then he continued to do nothing. Didn't even grumble about me and lynching me which is his favourite pastime.

Damerion, as explained, jumped on specifically one shockeyy post and voted to lynch him which is totally out of character from his meandering walls of narrative that eventually lead to a vote in previous games and that instantly jumped out. I don't think he'd do that as town.

Ticktock I feel like he comes into the game to make comments that aren't particularly difficult and sounds arbitrary and made up and then he leaves again after "contributing". It feels very artificial to me and I have no idea why so many people say they like it.


2.
On May 11 2017 21:19 Holyflare wrote:
Well grack definitely can be. I just haven't really looked into anything. Everything he does is weird though. He says df/vivax definitely contains mafia, spends no real time talking about them and votes you instead.

He was super submissive to rayn.

He spent all that time basically trying to outline to me that your and df's points were different and he had no conclusion on me, you or df other than "people's conclusions can be different" and was just basically arguing for the sake of it.

His interactions with me are all defensive.

Underwhelming, definitely, scummy motivation, maybe? You've definitely got under his skin at least.


3.
On June 05 2018 07:39 Holyflare wrote:
I find it incredibly hard to think there's been any mafia motivation in my play. All I've done is call it like I've seen it. If I was wrong then fair enough, I was wrong but just because I haven't had the time to play nor come back with ferocity that you "think" I should have does not make me mafia.

It's tough for me to decide what alignment you are though because there's so much stacked up against you. I have a feeling that you're stuck in a corner and instead of natural reevaluation you did the typical mafia scenario of doubling down on your read on me because it makes the most "sense" from your perspective. The problem is it doesn't make sense. Everything you write tries to paint me as some mastermind that played for the long game yet I haven't even really been playing the game so I don't understand how you can simultaneously think both things.

It's also quite telling that you said my partner was darthfoley but didn't even look at the vote count last cycle (which you afked your vote on me in) where I actually tried (and almost succeeded) to kill darthfoley, my alleged partner as a shenanigan. What would be the point at all?

It's this lack of critical analysis combined with the most posts that I've ever seen you write (and all the day 1 vote crap) that leads me to think you are mafia.


Shit.

#1 I'm pretty sure HF was town and Damerion was different but I think he was also town that game and that I totally called it too.

#2 probably HF is town and I am mafia? It sounds a lot like I was mafia.

#3 HF mafia?

Tbh I probably played in all of these games and still could be wrong.


congratulations, you answered incorrectly.

your prize for not knowing how to read HF is a ticket to get on this fucking lynch train and sheep the people who do

What's the correct answer?

Read the nested quotes

OH HoT DamN
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 00:23 GMT
#2140
On May 05 2019 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
lol HF if you flip mafia I am going to look sooooo shitty.

Ooh but I see the VE in this

Ilh disgusting

Hiiiijole.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 34m
INu's Battles
12h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 34m
OSC
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.