• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 117 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 16:13 GMT
#2181
Sigh

Pandain I just read your whole filter. I don't understand how you called both vivax and koshi conveniently before their deaths, gave yourself townpoints for vivax's death, called the BC night kill, flipped on FF from town to scum essentially saving me yesterday by spearheading that lynch, tried to pull the lynch off my last night cycle, and have already prepped the move on Grack for when its you, slam, and grack. Like all this shit is just unbelievably convenient and your play since Koshi got shot has been exactly what I'd expect from scum.

If you truly believe Grack is the last scum would you trade yourself today in order to get him killed tomorrow? You have repeatedly said you think I'm town, would you die today for slam and I to lynch grack tomorrow?

Both you and bugs have grack pinned as the last scum, I guess I'll reread him next.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 16:15 GMT
#2182
On May 10 2019 01:02 Pandain wrote:
There's bussing and then there's bussing your entire team both of which have vital roles

You pushed when neither were in any real danger of dying.

But if I recall one of the main reasons I cleared Grack was because he did something similar with Koshi.

Brb I gotta read Grack.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 16:32 GMT
#2183
On May 02 2019 01:49 Grackaroni wrote:
My strong towns at the moment are BC and Koshi.

Other than that I'm basically stabbing in the dark.


On May 02 2019 05:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Meh if Vivax is actually mafia we can get him tomorrow.

If he's town then he should be able to show it.



On May 06 2019 06:30 Grackaroni wrote:
I wouldn’t kill BC as scum. I like to kill active town players that I don’t think can be lynched.



On May 06 2019 09:06 Grackaroni wrote:
It's kinda shit for me but w/e.

If town loses the game I'm not taking the blame because BC suspected me and got shot.



On May 07 2019 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok realistically I think there are only a few people that would ever night kill BC. Me/WBG/MZ

Me because he was scum reading me earlier and WBG/MZ because they are old-timey players with a lot of respect for BC's play.

I don't see Slam or FF making that NK choice.



On May 07 2019 12:25 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't think BC's play in this game was worth being night killed without any prior expectation from him.


Idk man those first two reads posts do look bad and then all that time spent WIFOMing the NK do look bad. Bugs is also his only real scum read at this point which I find very odd.

Bugs and Pandain why do YOU guys think he's scum?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 16:44 GMT
#2184
Don't you go running away the second I start to doubt myself Pandain and Bugs

Pandain, would you die to get Grack lynched?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 16:50 GMT
#2185
On May 10 2019 00:38 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2019 00:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 09 2019 23:14 Pandain wrote:
The problem is now if you're town you actually have to die because otherwise if it's me and you together F3 and you're town you're going to vote me and mafia wins.

When the game finishes and we wasted a lynch on you you are 100% responsible.

Pandain,

You are 100% certain WBG will be shot before you?

Why?


90% certain.

He's more townie than me.

I guess that makes sense, but are you townier than grack and I? What if one of us wanted to convince WBG instead, like I’m trying to see your full headspace but I just realized I’m feeding it to you anyway by asking so nvm.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 09 2019 16:53 GMT
#2186
On May 10 2019 01:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2019 00:38 Pandain wrote:
On May 10 2019 00:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 09 2019 23:14 Pandain wrote:
The problem is now if you're town you actually have to die because otherwise if it's me and you together F3 and you're town you're going to vote me and mafia wins.

When the game finishes and we wasted a lynch on you you are 100% responsible.

Pandain,

You are 100% certain WBG will be shot before you?

Why?


90% certain.

He's more townie than me.

I guess that makes sense, but are you townier than grack and I? What if one of us wanted to convince WBG instead, like I’m trying to see your full headspace but I just realized I’m feeding it to you anyway by asking so nvm.

You (at least used to) think I'm mafia
mZ thinks im mafia

I'm a definite possible last day lynch. Bugs not so much
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 09 2019 16:54 GMT
#2187
On May 10 2019 01:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Don't you go running away the second I start to doubt myself Pandain and Bugs

Pandain, would you die to get Grack lynched?

Of course not. If I'm wrong about grack it's probably you or bugs.

I actually have a stronger townread on slam than bugs now
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 09 2019 16:55 GMT
#2188
On May 10 2019 01:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2019 00:38 Pandain wrote:
On May 10 2019 00:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 09 2019 23:14 Pandain wrote:
The problem is now if you're town you actually have to die because otherwise if it's me and you together F3 and you're town you're going to vote me and mafia wins.

When the game finishes and we wasted a lynch on you you are 100% responsible.

Pandain,

You are 100% certain WBG will be shot before you?

Why?


90% certain.

He's more townie than me.

I guess that makes sense, but are you townier than grack and I? What if one of us wanted to convince WBG instead, like I’m trying to see your full headspace but I just realized I’m feeding it to you anyway by asking so nvm.


Basically there's only one more NK left so it's likely to be bugs
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 09 2019 17:03 GMT
#2189
Pandain I don't know why you have

Slam > Bugs > you in terms of townieness.

You legitimately played the strongest game here. You wrote a case against Koshi and had the best case in the game in your FF case.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 17:17 GMT
#2190
I don’t think grack is scum, it’s just POE. I really don’t think Pandain nor slam are scum here.

Literally my only doubts on grack are that he called out Pandain on Vivax for some really bad reasons that equally applied to himself, and at this stage of the game he’s picking fights with me and Pandain over stuff that has been explained 50 times already. Other than those two things the vast majority of things I’ve read from grack point to him being town.

Anyway nothing MZ has said so far carries any weight. I’m happy to continue the day or shorten it, my vote is not moving from MZ.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 09 2019 17:24 GMT
#2191
I feel the opposite. I feel like I've already explained my reason about Pandain like 50 times now and can see a pretty clear difference between the way I voted and he did.

If MZ isn't the last scum then it's pretty obviously going to be me as the final lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 09 2019 17:29 GMT
#2192
Like it's easy for you to say Yay POE but MZ has looked scummy to me in literally every game I have played with him and you can look townie as both alignments.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2019 17:54 GMT
#2193
On May 10 2019 01:53 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2019 01:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 10 2019 00:38 Pandain wrote:
On May 10 2019 00:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 09 2019 23:14 Pandain wrote:
The problem is now if you're town you actually have to die because otherwise if it's me and you together F3 and you're town you're going to vote me and mafia wins.

When the game finishes and we wasted a lynch on you you are 100% responsible.

Pandain,

You are 100% certain WBG will be shot before you?

Why?


90% certain.

He's more townie than me.

I guess that makes sense, but are you townier than grack and I? What if one of us wanted to convince WBG instead, like I’m trying to see your full headspace but I just realized I’m feeding it to you anyway by asking so nvm.

You (at least used to) think I'm mafia
mZ thinks im mafia

I'm a definite possible last day lynch. Bugs not so much

I have to admit this does make sense.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 09 2019 18:39 GMT
#2194
Uninspired Day 4 Vote Count
Meapak_Ziphh (2): Pandain, wherebugsgo
wherebugsgo (1) Grackaroni

Not voted (2): Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam
Meapak_Ziphh is set to be lynched!
Vote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 19:07 GMT
#2195
On May 10 2019 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it's easy for you to say Yay POE but MZ has looked scummy to me in literally every game I have played with him and you can look townie as both alignments.


What do you want me to do with this information? I don’t really understand what you want me to about this.

Look at it from my perspective. You’ve just told me that you cannot read or are not willing to read two of four players left in the game. How am I supposed to change that fact? My playstyle is not going to magically change and based on what you just said I’m sure you could find whatever reason you want to disbelieve Meapak being scum. If you’re town, come at me with something actually actionable and I’ll respond. Otherwise I find what you’re doing now to be a waste of time.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 09 2019 19:40 GMT
#2196
I'm just auto-assuming bugs is town. If he's not WP and we lose. I'm not changing the opinion for better or worse.

Just three things do it for me:

1. Scum wanting to follow rayn's list (of which wherebugsgo was at the top)

2. Extreme activity. Most active one here by far, consistently contributing trying to push people.

3. If he's scum, that means we had two townies in the final 6 wanting to martyr themselves. Town deserves to lose.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 21:51 GMT
#2197
Pandain play a thought game with me so i feel like I've covered my bases: what happens if scum shoots you tonight instead of Bugs. Does that change who you view as scum at all?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 22:58 GMT
#2198
If anyone wants to get something out of me, you’ve got about 2-4 hours where I’ll still potentially be around and see it. I’ll be driving for a good chunk of that time and I’ll be around sporadically till my second flight at 1 am PST. Then I’ll be gone for a fair amount of time.

Anyway, Meapak is not town this game. He basically cannot be town, and I don’t think I’ve seen him make a single post this entire game where my read on him markedly improved.

Here’s town Meapak, literally in the game before this:

On April 08 2019 01:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2019 01:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On April 06 2019 09:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think i will be explaining much of my reads this game. Well at least no tonight lol.

I just think the level of caring or pretending of caring from holyflare atm makes him mafia. Also ls is town but he needs to die i think or we just dont care about the alternative wincons but i dont think people can agree to that (they can say they do but still dont which os going to be stupid).



On April 06 2019 11:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i actually think we need to kill LS so i can get rid of those goddamn arabs.


On April 06 2019 11:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i didnt realize you are an arab too. i will handle you with my .45


Lynch all liars:

On April 06 2019 11:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 06 2019 09:31 Damdred wrote:
For instance rayn needs me to die, I need rayn to die.

i do not need anyone who is town to die to win. if you do you are probably 3rd faction.


So yesterday I lazily townread rayn bc of this post:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 06 2019 10:53 Holyflare wrote:
Am I the only one that is just fucking town and not a faction?????


I am town but i have some win conditions i have no way of knowing how to achieve them so idc.
I believe i am town because it says so in my role pm.

Which imo felt like a natural town reaction to what are obviously some nonstandard wincons at play in this game. However he follows up with this next post about not needing anyone who is town to die.
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2019 11:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 06 2019 09:31 Damdred wrote:
For instance rayn needs me to die, I need rayn to die.

i do not need anyone who is town to die to win. if you do you are probably 3rd faction.


When coupled with the posts grack quoted above, are you calling LS and Damdred scum? If you need them to die in order to fulfill whatever nonstandard wincon you have, but you also don't think you need anyone who is town to die, that means you think they're red.
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2019 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 07 2019 08:30 Holyflare wrote:
what specifically is so hard for him to write as mafia?

It's literally a +1 to mz

I know i am town and if TW (and mz) is town he has succesfully fucked up three of his possible mislynches for no reason. Its not a slam dunk read but yeah..


Show nested quote +
On April 07 2019 10:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Kill mz and tw.


Then we have this reads progression which HF(?) already pointed out is very strange. The first post is a soft defense of pandain insinuating he's town bc he agreed with me and called TW town. So he goes from TRing Pandain for calling us town to calling TW and I scum two hours later. The logic just doesn't flow:

Pandain calls TW & I town --> Pandain is town bc scum wouldn't give away mislynches (according to rayn)
Rayn calls TW and I scum --> If we're scum his logic for the Pandain read no longer applies.

It's inconsistent play, I'd like to hear what others think but I could get onboard a rayn lynch.


Town Meapak tries to figure out the game by citing posts and asking specific questions; his intentions are clear and even if he doesn’t take a stance he makes it easy to understand why he is saying something, what is unclear, and what he wants to do.

Compare that to literally any post in this game and you’ll see a stark difference. Meapak in this game rarely, if ever, explains reads, doesn’t seem to be earnestly trying to figure out the game (his questions are empty and often not backed up by any effort, and seem to change randomly) and his tone is far more conciliatory and indirect.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 09 2019 23:04 GMT
#2199
Bugs is gonna be in for the surprise of his life lmao
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 09 2019 23:08 GMT
#2200
It’ll be hard for me to be more surprised this game, I’m at peace with myself

Also thanks for confirming I’m town
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.