• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8470 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 117 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:08 GMT
#2221
I want to lynch anyone but MZ.

My last scum reads is Grack (biggest one) and then bugs is a small possibility.

If I can't get agreement on Grack I'm going to vote bugs.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:12 GMT
#2222
Want to defend myself against those in Obs and the next day on why I would possibly lynch someone who has had a lot of good town points and who I have previously defended.

Bugs biggest plus is his activity and commitment, it's a huge plus but it's not conclusive. I much prefer to trust Meapak based on how he has been playing with his neck on the line the past two days, and then I liked Slams response to me.

I don't actually think he's mafia, but I think it's a better chance than MZ.

In regards to my last post where I said I'm never going to lynch bugs, that was actually just a ploy. If I ended up surviving along with bugs into day 3 I would vote him. I just didn't want to say that because if Bugs was mafia he might want to keep me in the game.

Again, I want to lynch Grack. Hopefully someone else is here.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:14 GMT
#2223
Actually I have no idea what the fuck I'll do today.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:25 GMT
#2224
If everyone is AFK there's no point in me trying to lead a lynch. I'm going to vote Bugs because if he's actually town he's almost certainly going to get shot tonight anyway, so it would be the same result.

If MZ is actually scum I got hugely played and am 100% responsible for the throw this game. But you have to go with what you believe and ignore what will happen if you're wrong.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:27 GMT
#2225
On May 11 2019 04:14 Pandain wrote:
Actually I have no idea what the fuck I'll do today.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 19:33 GMT
#2226
Lol Pandain you should vote me then WBG gets lynched with 1 vote.

This is what I would call pro-plays.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:35 GMT
#2227
it would definitely be entertaining
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:36 GMT
#2228
I'm in the interesting position of having do vote with my #1 scum read because I can't get him lynched, and there is a chance to get my #2 scum read lynched.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:36 GMT
#2229
Got here

Was gonna give WBG but why lynch town

Grack ir Pandain today
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:36 GMT
#2230
On May 11 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
I'm in the interesting position of having do vote with my #1 scum read because I can't get him lynched, and there is a chance to get my #2 scum read lynched.

Wait what

Who are those
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:36 GMT
#2231
Fuck yeah slam.

Let's lynch Grack.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:37 GMT
#2232
I need to get back on the road for a min but will check in right before deadline.

Meeting went well in LA :D
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:37 GMT
#2233
On May 11 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Fuck yeah slam.

Let's lynch Grack.

Ok if wrong it’s you next m8
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 19:37 GMT
#2234
I can garuntee Pandain is town so you might as well do me today.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:38 GMT
#2235
Fuck I'm scared to switch.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:39 GMT
#2236
On May 11 2019 04:37 Grackaroni wrote:
I can garuntee Pandain is town so you might as well do me today.

Ducking hell then do it fast in thread I must go on freeway for at least somebody miles
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 19:40 GMT
#2237
On May 11 2019 04:38 Pandain wrote:
Fuck I'm scared to switch.

Lol I’ve been your top scum read for a while now. Lynch Bugs in LYLO If he’s still alive
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:40 GMT
#2238
This is the game where 3 different people have told me to lynch them.

What the fuck do i do
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 10 2019 19:43 GMT
#2239
Uninspired Day 4 Vote Count
Meapak_Ziphh (2): Pandain, wherebugsgo
wherebugsgo (1): Grackaroni
Pandain (1): Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam
Grackaroni (1): Alakaslam

Not voted (0):
Meapak_Ziphh is set to be lynched!
Vote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:44 GMT
#2240
On May 11 2019 04:40 Pandain wrote:
This is the game where 3 different people have told me to lynch them.

What the fuck do i do

Damn it the fact that I did that shit makes this actually look pretty genuine
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
OSC
9h 46m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.