• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7498 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 117 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:44 GMT
#2241
I am getting lunch and will be in thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 19:46 GMT
#2242
I say you swap to Slam and then I kill WBG with one vpte
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:49 GMT
#2243
On May 11 2019 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I say you swap to Slam and then I kill WBG with one vpte

Epic playz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 10 2019 19:50 GMT
#2244
Uninspired Day 4 Vote Count
Grackaroni (2): Alakaslam, Pandain
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Pandain, wherebugsgo
wherebugsgo (1): Grackaroni, [s]Alakaslam[/s
Pandain (1): Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam


Not voted (0):
Grackaroni is set to be lynched!
Vote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2019 19:50 GMT
#2245
We are all so uninspired in here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:51 GMT
#2246
At the end of the day you gotta go with your gut.

I really don't have confidence in this sort of late-game scenario where you have to find the one last scum. I really thought FF was it but that was wrong.

@Grack if you end up being town you should know I heavily considered voting for bugs.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:52 GMT
#2247
Slam you should realize that if I was scum I would never lynch the person who has the strongest town read on me.

Like lynching Grack of all people would make no sense.

But that's just an aside.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 19:53 GMT
#2248
So I just landed in Japan

What the fuck is wrong with you people
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:53 GMT
#2249
On May 11 2019 04:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
So I just landed in Japan

What the fuck is wrong with you people


I'M CONFUSED AND I FEEL PRESSURED
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 19:53 GMT
#2250
MZ has slinked off while you three are fucking pissing the game away
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 19:53 GMT
#2251
Duly noted.

I probably should have written a case but I spent last night playing BOTW. I killed some centaur dude. It was worth it.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 19:54 GMT
#2252
Whatever at this point I just want the game to end, so whatever you feel like
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 19:57 GMT
#2253
I’m happy, I boarded an ANA Star Wars plane

I wanted to post a picture but it’s too big for the TL imgur thing apparently, will post later
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:59 GMT
#2254
On May 11 2019 04:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Duly noted.

I probably should have written a case but I spent last night playing BOTW. I killed some centaur dude. It was worth it.


it's a great game.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 19:59 GMT
#2255
If I'm wrong I'm just going to crawl into a corner and die
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 10 2019 20:00 GMT
#2256
Stop posting!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 20:00 GMT
#2257
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 20:00 GMT
#2258
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 10 2019 20:00 GMT
#2259
End Game
[image loading]

Grackaroni was lynched he was Mafia Goon! Meapak_Ziphh the unaware miller, Pandain the VT, wherebugsgo the VT, Alakaslam the VT had survived!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 20:01 GMT
#2260
oh my fucking god
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7814
WinterStarcraft681
KnowMe63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2192
League of Legends
• Lourlo1181
• Rush994
• Stunt463
Other Games
• Shiphtur779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 37m
INu's Battles
4h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 37m
OSC
15h 52m
Replay Cast
16h 37m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.