• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10628 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 20:24 GMT
#2281
FF you had some awesome moments in this game. Sorry for my bad meta read D:
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 10 2019 20:25 GMT
#2282
What was the reasoning behind shooting me grack?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 10 2019 20:26 GMT
#2283
On May 11 2019 05:24 Pandain wrote:
FF you had some awesome moments in this game. Sorry for my bad meta read D:

Haha it honestly made me think you were scum EVEN MORE

thanks but none of them resulted in scum dying
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 20:26 GMT
#2284
On May 11 2019 05:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
What was the reasoning behind shooting me grack?


It’s in the QT I think

BTW it was nice to play town with you for once haha

I think I’ve played scum with you and as scum against you but never town & town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 20:33 GMT
#2285
Bugs you made me feel like an idiot for wanting to push away from MZ.

If he was scum I was just going to hide in a cave and probably never play another game.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 10 2019 20:35 GMT
#2286
Was really fun playing with everyone! Really also enjoyed the HF lynch even though that ended up being an absolute mess, as well as working with Bugs and VE day 3.

Thanks to the hosts! You guys are awesome.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 10 2019 20:35 GMT
#2287
On May 11 2019 05:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
What was the reasoning behind shooting me grack?

Just because you were pushing me and I thought you might be cop.

I didn’t think it would point straight to me I thought there would be more paranoia about Bugs/VE staying alive after killing HF.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 20:36 GMT
#2288
On May 11 2019 05:33 Pandain wrote:
Bugs you made me feel like an idiot for wanting to push away from MZ.

If he was scum I was just going to hide in a cave and probably never play another game.


My bad! I wasn’t sure myself and I was just resigned to it because either way I was sure it was between MZ and grack and i would never lynch you or slam

MZ basically never answered any of my questions so I just wanted to kill him
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 20:41 GMT
#2289
btw Jock I hope you come back and play again. Sorry we couldn’t read you properly on d1!
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
May 10 2019 20:44 GMT
#2290
Haha its fine I was experimenting a bit but it turned out i was actually just being a douche.
I'll be back for the next normal game for sure
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
May 10 2019 20:45 GMT
#2291
I made the mistake of not doing anything useful so I deserved to be lynched really
RIP Meatloaf <3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 10 2019 20:48 GMT
#2292
Well played Grack.
table for two on a tv tray
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 10 2019 20:56 GMT
#2293
On May 11 2019 05:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2019 05:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
What was the reasoning behind shooting me grack?


It’s in the QT I think

BTW it was nice to play town with you for once haha

I think I’ve played scum with you and as scum against you but never town & town


Its been a long time thats for sure.

Wish I hadn't overthought things and fucked my initial line of thought though =\
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 10 2019 20:58 GMT
#2294
Also very well played grack. Given the entire situation you did really well.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-10 23:44:28
May 10 2019 21:05 GMT
#2295
Great play Grack.

Pretty much nearly got to the endgame with having one of your team be modkilled and the other shot.

On May 11 2019 05:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Haha its fine I was experimenting a bit but it turned out i was actually just being a douche.
I'll be back for the next normal game for sure


Can't wait to play with you again.

An important lesson to be reinforced from this game is that establishing you as townie can be just as valuable as you actually finding scum. It was pretty obvious to me that Bugs was town, and I had a very strong town read on Slams (and lesser extent MZ) after my interactions with them. It was just as much process of elimination as it was a scum read on Grack which led me to push for his lynch at the end of the day.


If you are able to establish yourself as a universal town-read, you are super dangerous to mafia as the game gets to the end-game. VE also was awesome at this even before his vig shot.

It was my biggest flaw this game, I had an especially shit night/day 2 and I relied too much on my Vivax vote to help show I was town. Instead it hugely backfired, and my shit night two and inactivity helped a lot of people think I was scum despite me being on the right track most of the game. Definitely good lessons to learn.

On May 11 2019 06:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Wow Pandain I do owe you a huge apology, honestly your insistence that I was town was really scaring me haha. I wish you had been around more yesterday evening bc you almost had me sold on grack.

Well played everyone... I told you I was gonna blow your mind Bugs lol


I just couldn't see you as scum asking to be lynched two days in a row. The balls would be enormous. It was definitely possible but I didn't see it likely. I could see maybe one night, but two?

I wish I had been more active during the night, unfortunately I got really busy and I was feeling demotivated after the failed FF lynch.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 21:08 GMT
#2296
+1, well played grack!

And thank you Artanis and LS for hosting
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 10 2019 21:09 GMT
#2297
Also, VE and Bugs. Was super nice (even if the lynch wasnt a mafia) to work with you both the way we did. I can't remember a game where all 3 of us were same alignment and our all natural distrust of being fucked by the others is high. Was super nice to not be fucked by trusting you guys.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 10 2019 21:33 GMT
#2298
Wow Pandain I do owe you a huge apology, honestly your insistence that I was town was really scaring me haha. I wish you had been around more yesterday evening bc you almost had me sold on grack.

Well played everyone... I told you I was gonna blow your mind Bugs lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-10 21:44:45
May 10 2019 21:42 GMT
#2299
Funnily enough Grack helps prove that my defense of myself was shit. I said I was town because I pushed Vivax and Koshi but Grack did the same thing :D

Grack the master of shenanigans and bussing.

I think there's no real good way to defend yourself just by talking about yourself. Sure, it's important to explain your past actions, but the best way to "prove" your town is just to continue scum hunting and pushing for people, not repeatedly responding to people's concerns about yourself.

I'm not sure I convinced anyone I was town until when I started really contributing day 3 and on.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 21:45 GMT
#2300
omg we won?

Yes dude! I'm gonna go ahead and call that one an ATMOSPHERIC victory by town. Lots of townies able to clear each other long enough that the remaining mafia had to expend too much effort to blend in.

Well done boys. Lots more games just like this one in the future, minus the half the game that just didn't play.

BC, I want to echo that sentiment. I'm glad I was able to curb my paranoia long enough to work with you guys this game. Those moments are as precious as they are rare.

Bugs, I'm so glad it wasn't you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.