• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 21:46 GMT
#2301
Like even Slam and MZ, when they were here they were putting obvious effort in - MZ was point-by-point responding to cases and making cases of his own on top, and Slam was very obviously reading every post in the game after a point.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 21:47 GMT
#2302
Good shit. I'm proud of you boys. I honestly thought mafia had this one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 21:50 GMT
#2303
Hosts as always thank you for the time and effort. Artanis, I sometimes forget that you've been here since like, the beginning. So a special thanks to you - this subforum still breathes because of you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-10 21:54:59
May 10 2019 21:52 GMT
#2304
VE I feel like your shot was especially legendary because I don't think you even posted a scum-read of Koshi in thread before you shot him.

If there aren't any new games that people are making, I might create one and have it start in a month or so. Probably just make it a normal game. I've played mafia for a long time and would love to give back in a small way and also try hosting.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 21:54 GMT
#2305
On May 11 2019 06:52 Pandain wrote:
VE I feel like your shot was especially legendary because I don't think you even posted a scum-read of Koshi in thread before you shot him.

I mean, I mentioned him twice the night before - once trying to bring attention to him, and then once to try and throw off the scent. The second one was the key I think given he changed his target
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 21:55 GMT
#2306
On May 04 2019 11:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
I feel like we're just letting Koshi slide. Do we just let that happen some more? When does it become offensive?

On May 04 2019 11:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 21:12 Koshi wrote:
On May 03 2019 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.

I read rayn filter and I will just be rayn 3.0.

This is because Koshi = rayn 2.0 and now I absorbed rayn 1.0.

He probably fine.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 21:56 GMT
#2307
On May 11 2019 06:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
omg we won?

Yes dude! I'm gonna go ahead and call that one an ATMOSPHERIC victory by town. Lots of townies able to clear each other long enough that the remaining mafia had to expend too much effort to blend in.

Well done boys. Lots more games just like this one in the future, minus the half the game that just didn't play.

BC, I want to echo that sentiment. I'm glad I was able to curb my paranoia long enough to work with you guys this game. Those moments are as precious as they are rare.

Bugs, I'm so glad it wasn't you.


likewise, 13/10 would ignore both rayn and HF again
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-10 21:57:31
May 10 2019 21:57 GMT
#2308
Oh by the way Rayn, I saw that you thought my post where I said "I would never lynch Bugs and am just auto-assuming he's town" was really stupid. Yeah 100% agree with you. I didn't actually believe that. I just posted it because I wanted Bugs to keep me alive in case he was mafia.

Of course I had a strong town read on him but if he survived to the end game I was probably voting Bugs.
On May 11 2019 06:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2019 11:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
I feel like we're just letting Koshi slide. Do we just let that happen some more? When does it become offensive?

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2019 11:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 03 2019 21:12 Koshi wrote:
On May 03 2019 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.

I read rayn filter and I will just be rayn 3.0.

This is because Koshi = rayn 2.0 and now I absorbed rayn 1.0.

He probably fine.



Damn you did that on purpose? Respect.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 10 2019 22:03 GMT
#2309
It was a really enjoyable game overall. gg's
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2019 22:05 GMT
#2310
On May 11 2019 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It was a really enjoyable game overall. gg's

Agree. Even with the lurkers it was a fun game.

I'll join the next one, provided the ban-list still not in effect :O
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 10 2019 22:08 GMT
#2311
I'm thinking about hosting a game. I might play instead if someone else is gonna host
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 10 2019 22:34 GMT
#2312
On May 11 2019 06:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hosts as always thank you for the time and effort. Artanis, I sometimes forget that you've been here since like, the beginning. So a special thanks to you - this subforum still breathes because of you.

<3
Special shoutout to LS as well for being an amazing and reliable cohost. And thanks to everyone for playing. Was a fun game to follow.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2019 04:15 GMT
#2313
On May 11 2019 06:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
omg we won?

Yes dude! I'm gonna go ahead and call that one an ATMOSPHERIC victory by town. Lots of townies able to clear each other long enough that the remaining mafia had to expend too much effort to blend in.

Well done boys. Lots more games just like this one in the future, minus the half the game that just didn't play.

BC, I want to echo that sentiment. I'm glad I was able to curb my paranoia long enough to work with you guys this game. Those moments are as precious as they are rare.

Bugs, I'm so glad it wasn't you.

Lol

/replace

/feel the wrath of time
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2019 04:16 GMT
#2314
On May 11 2019 06:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like even Slam and MZ, when they were here they were putting obvious effort in - MZ was point-by-point responding to cases and making cases of his own on top, and Slam was very obviously reading every post in the game Except Rayn, because somehow he thought Rayn was a shitter? When actually he agreed with the other dude so???

Ayyy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2019 04:19 GMT
#2315
On May 11 2019 07:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2019 06:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hosts as always thank you for the time and effort. Artanis, I sometimes forget that you've been here since like, the beginning. So a special thanks to you - this subforum still breathes because of you.

<3
Special shoutout to LS as well for being an amazing and reliable cohost. And thanks to everyone for playing. Was a fun game to follow.

Muchos thankyous my good man
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2019 04:55 GMT
#2316
Good game Slam. I appreciate the kind words man. Keep up the good work.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 11 2019 05:07 GMT
#2317
VE you really owned this game man, well done.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2019 06:06 GMT
#2318
On May 11 2019 14:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
VE you really owned this game man, well done.

<3

It sucks you couldn't put in the activity most of town required. I tried not to get too hard on ur ass, but at the end I was just tilted. I'm glad you guys were able to pull it out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 11 2019 07:19 GMT
#2319
This was a really fun game to follow. Had the typical bullshit with lurkers/replacement but the overall engagement made it a good watch. Thanks to all players and hosts.
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2019 16:08 GMT
#2320
Gg wp. I cant read more than 50% . Sad days. Wont prevent me from joining though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.