• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10656 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 117 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 01 2019 07:09 GMT
#181
Oh fuck I forgot this game was going on. I'll try to be as active as I can but I'm at work
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 01 2019 07:26 GMT
#182
On May 01 2019 16:09 Pandain wrote:
Oh fuck I forgot this game was going on. I'll try to be as active as I can but I'm at work

same
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 01 2019 07:38 GMT
#183
On May 01 2019 01:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want Pandain to come in here and explain himself! God damnit GIMME!!!

Hahahaha no worries dude. Of course he was my strongest read but there was also like a page total of posts are that time. So of course it was a malleable read. If that sounds weak it's because it is. I'm not gonna have a strong read at all probably day 1
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2019 08:46 GMT
#184
On May 01 2019 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 02:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 01 2019 02:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
I'm going to bed and will be back in 7-8 hours. If anyone reads this and wants my opinion later, feel free to ask. Same goes if you're feeling like the game is going slowly; let's discuss what we want to do about it, or at least the minimum we've seen so far. We don't have enough participation yet for D1 to go well IMO, and it's not easy to convince absentees nor is it easy to get scum out talking if town isn't either.

Yeah I've got a question - is your resistance to the Jock lynch intentional or circumstantial? Like, I get that you're suspicious of MZ or whatever, but you say MZ "smells blood in the water", does that imply that you think Jock is town?


I'm 99% sure at this point if I do absolutely nothing to push a different lynch, Jock will continue to get suspicion and probably die. I'm giving him outs and the benefit of the doubt because I'm not confident he's scum. Honestly to me the weirdest thing he's done so far has been his last exit:

Show nested quote +
I gotta go to band practice I'll be back in a few hours


Only for him to never come back. It's what, 1 am in the UK? So we can't really expect him to come back and defend himself any time soon.

Anyway, my opinion has always been that having a single wagon on day 1 is rarely good. No need for me to contribute to that if I see something better, anyway.


I honestly have no idea why you're voting for Jock and it looks really suspicious. You're essentially coaching him and all his responses are still just as clueless and you think the most suspicious thing is that he didn't return from afking?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 01 2019 09:03 GMT
#185
me voting for Jock makes me or him look suspicious? I never agreed with you on meta but I actually do have my own reasons for voting him, I just never spelled them out because I didn't think I needed to justify everything I'm doing.

The most suspicious thing to me at this point is this post in response to me:


BC seems town
He's wrong about me but he's genuinely hunting I think.

FF could be scum. Just turned up to claim town and hasn't said anything at all.

VE is the most blatant town to me so far. His posts are sensible and he's actually contributing.

MZ reads town

Can't read HF

Bugs is interesting. Lots of questions no answers. Probably the most scummy out of everyone, just from the number of questions he's asked people that are irrelevant or pointless.


I don't really have any strong scum reads at the moment.


I'm always wary of promises like "I'll be back later in a couple hours to post my thoughts" because that's an easy way to get away with not actually posting anything in the end. I expect townies to actually follow through on that without being prodded. Except, Jock always has excuses for not contributing, like literally every other post. (he's "freestyling" and "something might come out of it"??) When he did actually contribute, like the above, it's just a list of nothing significant/summarization followed by "oh I actually have no scum reads"

I also don't understand how me asking him questions has turned into coaching all of a sudden. The line of questioning about reading the newbie guide had a purpose, just apparently you, who admonished me for my poor reading skills, don't understand it. Maybe you should go back and read that exchange again and see if you can put 2 and 2 together as to why Jock's response was scummy.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 01 2019 09:18 GMT
#186
On May 01 2019 16:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 16:09 Pandain wrote:
Oh fuck I forgot this game was going on. I'll try to be as active as I can but I'm at work

same


Speaking of non-participants, FecalFeast, mind explaining why you sheeped on MZ, and why you've subsequently been absent from the thread?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 01 2019 10:26 GMT
#187
Not that I'm suggesting it mind you, but I could feasibly lynch fecalfeast as well. There's a bare minimum of effort that I PERSONALLY request and FF has NOT met it by any standard.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 01 2019 10:27 GMT
#188
Liiiike if FF were the other wagon and not MZ that would just be super.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:33 GMT
#189
Damn forgot about this game. I dont check tl anymore daily. I go read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:35 GMT
#190
On April 30 2019 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
someone save me from my depression over GoT

although this game is also uninspired so I guess my hopes shouldn't be up

Last episode was so good. I dreamt about zombies night after and I never dream.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:36 GMT
#191
On April 30 2019 09:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hi i am just a boring vanilla town.

Me too

I'm glad nobody has claimed scum yet, I would be so down to lynch them if they did.

So all my claimed townies in the thread lets talk strategy, are we gonna go with the thread meta of the past two games and lynch active people who find themselves on the wrong side of a townVtown argument first or should we try to at least pressure the lurkers before D3?

Lynch least active, least confrontational, most disappointing player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:37 GMT
#192
On April 30 2019 13:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 12:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On April 30 2019 12:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 30 2019 08:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
No one has anything more interesting to say than just their role?

Like?

Rayn should we lynch bugs for lying and saying I claimed scum?

I cant really know if he is lying so idk why you are asking me instead of making a decision?

Idk whats good these days. Mostly everything is bad.

Why so serious rayn? It was joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:38 GMT
#193
On April 30 2019 20:20 Pandain wrote:
I don't like either of Meapak's first two posts. Don't like the first one saying that he would lynch scum if they claimed, and then don't like the second one that (falsely and obviously so) claims wherebugsgo said he claimed mafia, when it's obviously just an expression

Also lol. Not sure if serious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:39 GMT
#194
On April 30 2019 21:12 Pandain wrote:
He's talking a little bit, but it's not really about him. I probably read him because he's posted the most (two posts I don't like).

But the game has been on for like 15 hours or something and there's about a page and a half. I want to get more people talking.

Plus how the game activity goes in the beginning can have a big effect later on. If people barely talk during the first 24 hours, they will probably barely talk later on and the game will be terrible and impossible to play.

Good stuff if true. Which I believe it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:40 GMT
#195
On April 30 2019 21:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 21:06 Pandain wrote:
I could easily be wrong. This is literally off of a page of total posting, reads will change drastically.

Also to be honest I think it's good to just start voting someone to get people talking. Otherwise we would just never talk until like the last 12 hours of the day.

Really dislike this instant backpedal from Pandain. I kinda agreed on MZ until this. Now I just want to watch and wait.

Can some1 explain to me what MZ did?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:42 GMT
#196
On May 01 2019 01:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Voting jock until he has something interesting to say as he didnt fix a situation he complained about.

Good pressure into bad answer from Jock.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:42 GMT
#197
On May 01 2019 01:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
I wish I could fix it to be honest but I'm the most boring guy in here.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:45 GMT
#198
On May 01 2019 02:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Yeah still super Ok with where my vote is located.

Jock should know enough at this point (especially after his first game) on how to at least FoS people or pressure people. Given that hes not adding content, showed he was lurking thread waiting (replied literally like 2 minutes after i voted) and hasnt offered anything other than "im not scum, people be bad"

I get its day 1 and day 1 can be a crap shoot but at least try for fucks sake.

I like this guy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:46 GMT
#199
On May 01 2019 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 04:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
shoot grack until he says something useful, and let MZ live long enough to prove his alignment as I think hes town atm.

So basically aside from Jock finding nothing interesting to contribute so far you have a town read and a shoot read that happened after Jock claimed he has nothing to say so far.

Why attack bc? He is the best player in the g+me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:49 GMT
#200
On May 01 2019 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jock town
Meapak town
VE town but misguided as fuck atm
Grack maybe town

Pandain maaaaaaaaybe town. I have never played with town!Pandain lol

BC no idea
FF no idea. I originally thought he cant be scum with bugs but rhat doesnt hold. Him and grack made the stupid packt some years ago that threw me off completely so he can defs be mafia with bugs.

Bugs maybe mafia.

Who else idk.

I wonder if you can have these reads. Maybe you can.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.