• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9388 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 372

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 370 371 372 373 374 454 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 12 2019 21:55 GMT
#7421
I'd actually put Jock in the lean scum category at the moment.

He's clearly very intelligent but he reads so sterile to me. It's like he's missing a certain spark of townie first game excitement. Just a lot of pointing out of the least useful filters.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:55 GMT
#7422
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:56 GMT
#7423
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar



Quoting so th isn’t doesn’t get buried
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 21:58 GMT
#7424
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


On March 13 2019 04:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?


Dat one hour read progression
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 12 2019 22:04 GMT
#7425
On March 13 2019 06:58 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?


Dat one hour read progression

Nah it's consistent with his reads of you/TS/Chez as quoted.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 12 2019 22:13 GMT
#7426
MZ scum lol

Only partially because omgus (my claim is a believable role whereas chez claimed a bunch of random shit then acted like he never did after)

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 22:30 GMT
#7427
On March 13 2019 07:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:58 darthfoley wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


On March 13 2019 04:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?


Dat one hour read progression

Nah it's consistent with his reads of you/TS/Chez as quoted.


Yea lol I’m dumb
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 22:42 GMT
#7428
Gimme all your reads on vivax, everyone
No gg, No skill.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 22:44 GMT
#7429
On March 13 2019 07:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gimme all your reads on vivax, everyone


Barely remembered he was in this game. That is a red flag...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 22:49 GMT
#7430
He has the second longest filter still alive
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 22:49 GMT
#7431
Sorry 3rd longest, didn’t realize acro’s filter was so long
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 22:51 GMT
#7432
On March 13 2019 07:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gimme all your reads on vivax, everyone

Town he usually wouldn't be able to post as scum. Enough tinfoil from him as well.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 22:52 GMT
#7433
still only 5 votes on scum. I would remind you confirmed scum. also look at the wagon on him yesterday so pure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 22:53 GMT
#7434
vivax is the most locked town in this game btw. get dat garbage out of here
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 22:54 GMT
#7435
+ Show Spoiler +
Just lost an hour long LoL game so fucking tilted from that because of a horrible soraka who didn't know how to get a sweeper or put vision down and inting
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 22:56 GMT
#7436
On March 13 2019 07:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
MZ scum lol

Only partially because omgus (my claim is a believable role whereas chez claimed a bunch of random shit then acted like he never did after)



wait how do you just ignore my logic and not vote chez? If your both town mafia 100% shoots you last night knowing your bombs on chez. its a 2 for 1 deal. Obvious conclusion one of you is mafia. So you know your town but you dont vote THE CONFIRMED SCUM FROM YOUR POV. Either your a complete idiot, didnt read thread or scum. IF your fucking town vote fucking chez hes confirmed scum from your pov
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 22:57 GMT
#7437
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas


I will write it with one hand while stopping time. If I finish it a lot faster, you are scum.

'ere we go
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 22:57 GMT
#7438
On March 13 2019 05:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna say scum feel like they are a little behind so they are playing safe, if they were really ahead sure

I mean we're really devolving into a WIFOM discussion here but wouldn't shooting a claimed hatter with scum reads most people have as green be the optimal play?

Unless somehow FF is right in reading LS as scum and Chez has broken his meta for the first time and therefore FF miraculously has bombs on scum? I just don't buy it.

They are scared he has his bombs on mafia that aren’t those ya I guess, I dunno MZ


ya they are scared he has a bomb on mafia chez
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 22:58 GMT
#7439
Vivax do you not follow me logic here this seems like your avenue...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 22:59 GMT
#7440
This is why I never try to lead town. I find confirmed mafia in one of ff and CHEZ and everyone ignores me back to path of exile till lynch
Prev 1 370 371 372 373 374 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1092
WardiTV452
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15269
StarCastTV_EN424
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 20460
Bisu 5667
Jaedong 4906
EffOrt 1441
BeSt 859
ZerO 641
Horang2 457
Pusan 359
actioN 324
Zeus 266
[ Show more ]
Larva 183
Hyun 148
Mind 143
Barracks 125
ggaemo 97
Killer 57
scan(afreeca) 45
Sharp 43
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 36
Snow 35
Bale 34
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 18
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1421
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM172
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King64
Livibee44
QueenE40
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.