• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Apollo.Intellige ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8669 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 373

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 454 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 22:59 GMT
#7441
On March 13 2019 07:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas


I will write it with one hand while stopping time. If I finish it a lot faster, you are scum.

'ere we go

I will hold you accountable for it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 23:00 GMT
#7442
Man im claiming cop with a different check
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 23:01 GMT
#7443
On March 13 2019 07:59 sicklucker wrote:
This is why I never try to lead town. I find confirmed mafia in one of ff and CHEZ and everyone ignores me back to path of exile till lynch

i not ignoring you look where my vote is.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7444
On March 13 2019 07:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gimme all your reads on vivax, everyone


Biggest town tell is that everyone says he blows as mafia past d1 so I think he's more likely town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7445
On March 13 2019 08:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 07:59 sicklucker wrote:
This is why I never try to lead town. I find confirmed mafia in one of ff and CHEZ and everyone ignores me back to path of exile till lynch

i not ignoring you look where my vote is.


i know your a townie good boy. but ff has more info then you and he still cant see it wtf. also he voted chez last week...
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7446
Also FF you need to vote Chez because he's 99% scum in your POV what you waiting for?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7447
Hi Grack,

Three points for you:

(1) I already addressed all of HF points, thats the best that case will get from me.
(2) HF didnt scum read me when he died.
(3) Im sorry for lying to you: I said you were town I would read your filter and I never did.


My vote is sticking on tubesock.


As a sidenote, Im pretty disappointed with myself this game.
In the sense, I know I need to re-read because my context for the game unfolding is completely skewed. Too much has happened and its been over a week now.
I just cant push myself to do it. The page count is so daunting, its just easier for me to be present here in the live thread. But its a waste of time for all of us.

Rant over. Maybe I will read Day1 today. I never actually read the first 50 or so pages.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7448
On March 13 2019 07:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas


I will write it with one hand while stopping time. If I finish it a lot faster, you are scum.

'ere we go


use your right hand, mobile iphone 6s thumb only go
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 23:04 GMT
#7449
Sadly I got the largest filter in this game alive only 2nd highest filter only losing to HF. Not sure how I feel about that haha.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 23:04 GMT
#7450
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y'all are annoyed with me for low activity but that's just the way the cookie has crumbled.Don't expect cases cuz I'm on one handed mobile

I don't understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK'd. I'm pretty sure he's some old

FULL STOP THIS IS TOO ANNOYING

So you're telling me you wrote this on a phone, one handed.

You put in spaces after the commas, you capitalize everything correctly. You even quote a goddamn post.

DF is lying guys. There is no human being on this earth patient enough to put up with all that shit one handed. Hell, I've tried retyping this on a computer with my right hand and by the time I stopped, 2:55 had passed.

If df actually did what he claimed to have done, then he'd probably have needed more time than that. And on top of it, he'd have gone insane by the time he finished.

Just try it out for yourself. Also bring a volunteer in to do it on mobile.

On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar


LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 23:05 GMT
#7451
On March 13 2019 08:03 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 07:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas


I will write it with one hand while stopping time. If I finish it a lot faster, you are scum.

'ere we go


use your right hand, mobile iphone 6s thumb only go

don't think he got a iphone?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 23:07 GMT
#7452
On March 13 2019 08:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Sadly I got the largest filter in this game alive only 2nd highest filter only losing to HF. Not sure how I feel about that haha.


me either
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:07 GMT
#7453
On March 13 2019 08:04 Vivax wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y'all are annoyed with me for low activity but that's just the way the cookie has crumbled.Don't expect cases cuz I'm on one handed mobile

I don't understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK'd. I'm pretty sure he's some old

FULL STOP THIS IS TOO ANNOYING

So you're telling me you wrote this on a phone, one handed.

You put in spaces after the commas, you capitalize everything correctly. You even quote a goddamn post.

DF is lying guys. There is no human being on this earth patient enough to put up with all that shit one handed. Hell, I've tried retyping this on a computer with my right hand and by the time I stopped, 2:55 had passed.

If df actually did what he claimed to have done, then he'd probably have needed more time than that. And on top of it, he'd have gone insane by the time he finished.

Just try it out for yourself. Also bring a volunteer in to do it on mobile.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar




you ever used an iphone bro?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 23:08 GMT
#7454
On March 13 2019 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
vivax is the most locked town in this game btw. get dat garbage out of here

Why isn’t he desd
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 23:08 GMT
#7455
On March 13 2019 07:58 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax do you not follow me logic here this seems like your avenue...


I do. But you seem to have forgotten I was voting Chez yesterday before his lynch just wouldn't happen.

I wouldn't mind voting him today either.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 23:10 GMT
#7456
On March 13 2019 08:04 Vivax wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y'all are annoyed with me for low activity but that's just the way the cookie has crumbled.Don't expect cases cuz I'm on one handed mobile

I don't understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK'd. I'm pretty sure he's some old

FULL STOP THIS IS TOO ANNOYING

So you're telling me you wrote this on a phone, one handed.

You put in spaces after the commas, you capitalize everything correctly. You even quote a goddamn post.

DF is lying guys. There is no human being on this earth patient enough to put up with all that shit one handed. Hell, I've tried retyping this on a computer with my right hand and by the time I stopped, 2:55 had passed.

If df actually did what he claimed to have done, then he'd probably have needed more time than that. And on top of it, he'd have gone insane by the time he finished.

Just try it out for yourself. Also bring a volunteer in to do it on mobile.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar



You are on some shit vivax
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 23:11 GMT
#7457
Vivax just put your vote on Chez. Oats Vivax wasn't killed because TW was confirmed town and TT might be onto something but I not sure about Ace.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 23:13 GMT
#7458
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:14 GMT
#7459
I decided to give Exo a read as I saw he wasnt voting

DAmn the guy hasnt posted in 3-4 days

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?user=ExO_&view=all

Anyways, I actually think hes town - to my surprise.

Hes got a clear "lone wolf" vibe about him.
His focus is quite narrow, which makes sense for his committment to the game, and the progression is very natural.
He said hes VT, and I agree.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 23:34 GMT
#7460
I put my vote on Chez for now. But I'm not sold yet.

Hey FF what's with Chez saying that the bomb also kills visiting players when mad hatter dies? Do you confirm?
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 29m
Patches Events
9h 29m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.