• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:13
CEST 06:13
KST 13:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7380 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 374

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 372 373 374 375 376 454 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 12 2019 23:34 GMT
#7461
On March 13 2019 07:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 07:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
MZ scum lol

Only partially because omgus (my claim is a believable role whereas chez claimed a bunch of random shit then acted like he never did after)



wait how do you just ignore my logic and not vote chez? If your both town mafia 100% shoots you last night knowing your bombs on chez. its a 2 for 1 deal. Obvious conclusion one of you is mafia. So you know your town but you dont vote THE CONFIRMED SCUM FROM YOUR POV. Either your a complete idiot, didnt read thread or scum. IF your fucking town vote fucking chez hes confirmed scum from your pov

Oh ya i agree I'm just lazy deadline is 24 hrs away
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 23:35 GMT
#7462
FF put your vote on Chez then now?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:36 GMT
#7463
Sorry if this has been covered, but how do we explain 3KP on N3?

2 scummers dead = 1KP reduction


N1 = Cop, Vet, VT
Claims: Nil
Scum KP: Max (3 or 4)

Option 1 = 4KP (Scum) - 2shots on Iamp
Option 2 = 3KP (Scum) - RB on iamp
Option 3 = 3KP (Scum) + 1KP (3P) - Scum + 3P shoot iamp


[b]N2 = VT, VT, VT, VT, RB[b/]
Claims: Lurker Vig, Delayed Vig
Scum KP: Max (3 or 4)

Option 1 = 3KP (Scum) + 1KP (Lurker Vig) + 1KP (Delayed Vig)
Option 2 = 4KP (Scum) + 1KP (Delayed Vig)
Option 3 = 3KP (Scum) + 1KP (Delayed Vig) + 1KP (3P)


D3 = VT
Claims: Dayvig


N3 = Ace, Vig, VT
Scum KP: Max -1 (2 or 3)
Claims: Nil

Option 1 = 3KP (Scum)
Option 2 = 2KP Scum) + 1KP (3P)



Analysing N3

If option 1 applies (3KP), then, scum had 4KP on N1 + N2; OR a 3P is in play. No matter what, Acro lurker vig claim is false.

If option 2 applies (2KP), then scum had 3KP on N1 + N2 AND a 3P is in play. No matter what, Acro lurker vig claim is false.


???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 12 2019 23:37 GMT
#7464
On March 13 2019 08:34 Vivax wrote:
I put my vote on Chez for now. But I'm not sold yet.

Hey FF what's with Chez saying that the bomb also kills visiting players when mad hatter dies? Do you confirm?

I explained the entirety of my role and no it does not do that. I am just a hunter from werewolf. If I die at night, my target is shot. No multiple bombs and i can choose a new target each night.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 12 2019 23:42 GMT
#7465
On March 13 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.


https://imgur.com/a/xtBWEuc
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:44 GMT
#7466
On March 13 2019 08:42 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.


https://imgur.com/a/xtBWEuc
totally photoshopped br0ski

p.s. you look so diff to what i imagined lol. but im not going to go there.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 23:44 GMT
#7467
On March 13 2019 08:42 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.


https://imgur.com/a/xtBWEuc


Didn't have to be a selfie the arm would have been enough. I respect privacy, thanks though. You are off the hook xD
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:47 GMT
#7468
less comments on DF and more on my NK post

Did I fuck something up? Or did acro fuck something up?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2019 23:53 GMT
#7469
On March 13 2019 08:47 Mocsta wrote:
less comments on DF and more on my NK post

Did I fuck something up? Or did acro fuck something up?


First of all I think that traitor doesn't count towards total KP until recruited cause that'd be unfair towards scum.

Then I don't think it's that unlikely for town to have 4 KP. Serial killer is a possibility but then I think he might have held his shot tonight for the sake of not letting that possibility seem likely.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 12 2019 23:58 GMT
#7470
I know I townread mocsta and stuff but why does that read to me like he's scum who doesn't understand the KP either and wants to fish out more blue claims?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:59 GMT
#7471
On March 13 2019 08:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:47 Mocsta wrote:
less comments on DF and more on my NK post

Did I fuck something up? Or did acro fuck something up?


First of all I think that traitor doesn't count towards total KP until recruited cause that'd be unfair towards scum.

Then I don't think it's that unlikely for town to have 4 KP. Serial killer is a possibility but then I think he might have held his shot tonight for the sake of not letting that possibility seem likely.
Thanks for responding.

There is some gross assumptions here though

(1) That traitor is "recruited". I get the mason link, but then we should automatically be lynching Rels, no?

(2) None of the TLMafia Traitor role pm I looked at required recruitment

(3) 3P held his shot is also an assumption. Im not used to that being a possibility. Have you come across this on TL?



I can consider a world where traitor doesnt count towards KP. So in that world, if scum team is uneven (i.e 7) then the BC flip would not alter KP.
This is weird though because traitor takes it up to 8. Which seems too muich -> maybe that gives viability towards extra town KP though?
A scum team of 5 + traitor seems a bit small too?

Seems a bit loose for 8 scum + heaps of town blue.. Even if one last hurrah???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:00 GMT
#7472
On March 13 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
I know I townread mocsta and stuff but why does that read to me like he's scum who doesn't understand the KP either and wants to fish out more blue claims?
I dunno. you should explore that thought with a psychologist. pretty sick progressino
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 13 2019 00:01 GMT
#7473
I rescind my previous statement and instead will say

Setuo speculation in a game already deemed abnormal by the majority of players who care about that sort of thing is a fruitless endeavor as we could very well be in a legitimate bastard game and not even know it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 13 2019 00:02 GMT
#7474
On March 13 2019 09:00 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
I know I townread mocsta and stuff but why does that read to me like he's scum who doesn't understand the KP either and wants to fish out more blue claims?
I dunno. you should explore that thought with a psychologist. pretty sick progressino

Progressino sounds like a value priced dried pasta brand
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 13 2019 00:03 GMT
#7475
there 19 people left alive so unless we got 1 3rd party and about 4-5 maybe 6 mafia's left then than 3 kp total does make some sense. That just a stab trying to make sense of the kp.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:05 GMT
#7476
On March 13 2019 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I rescind my previous statement and instead will say

Setuo speculation in a game already deemed abnormal by the majority of players who care about that sort of thing is a fruitless endeavor as we could very well be in a legitimate bastard game and not even know it
I dont get why you are writing this off so blatantly.

There is a clear out n out lie or missing puzzle piece.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:06 GMT
#7477
On March 13 2019 09:03 LightningStrike wrote:
there 19 people left alive so unless we got 1 3rd party and about 4-5 maybe 6 mafia's left then than 3 kp total does make some sense. That just a stab trying to make sense of the kp.
But the point is how Acro fits in with the KP??
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 13 2019 00:07 GMT
#7478
On March 13 2019 09:05 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I rescind my previous statement and instead will say

Setuo speculation in a game already deemed abnormal by the majority of players who care about that sort of thing is a fruitless endeavor as we could very well be in a legitimate bastard game and not even know it
I dont get why you are writing this off so blatantly.

There is a clear out n out lie or missing puzzle piece.

Maybe I misunderstand your case. I will reread it because I don't see any lies that aren't only made to be lies based on speculation about the setup of the game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:08 GMT
#7479
On March 13 2019 09:07 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 09:05 Mocsta wrote:
On March 13 2019 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I rescind my previous statement and instead will say

Setuo speculation in a game already deemed abnormal by the majority of players who care about that sort of thing is a fruitless endeavor as we could very well be in a legitimate bastard game and not even know it
I dont get why you are writing this off so blatantly.

There is a clear out n out lie or missing puzzle piece.

Maybe I misunderstand your case. I will reread it because I don't see any lies that aren't only made to be lies based on speculation about the setup of the game.
Fine,

I will do a deeper math exploration in excel then.

I will look into the case vivax proposed, that only BC counted as a lynch and did not impact KP.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 13 2019 00:10 GMT
#7480
Ace kill has potential to be a 3p attempt at killing mafia instead of a mafia night kill.
Prev 1 372 373 374 375 376 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE112
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3211
GuemChi 957
Leta 113
Terrorterran 82
Bale 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur414
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 48m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.