• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6321 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 257

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 454 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:09 GMT
#5121
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

+1
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:09 GMT
#5122
I am sorry slam i didnt mean to be an asshole, i just think you suddenly now (when it matters on D2) put up effort in a way i'd like to see at other times, when there is a close call on what i expect to be mafia vs town lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 16:10 GMT
#5123
On March 08 2019 01:01 Tictock wrote:
##Vote: Blazinghand

Prob wont be able to be around till basically EoD.

Mostly Sheeping, but of the 2? posts from BH I have read I got weird vibes so yea... seems fine. Only concern is that Mr. Wiggles is leading the wagon, but I have no time to look at things myself so, yea.


Wow.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:10 GMT
#5124
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

That was not even NOWHERE near rude so fuck you.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:10 GMT
#5125
On March 08 2019 01:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
I think I've changed the subject multiple times. Other people are the ones dragging it back.

We're lynching bh today. Nothing he has done has been towny. His play reeks of survival. Every time he says he's contributing it's just a comment on something someone said like 2 minutes before his post or coaching someone.

I've given him information he could run with to further reads on people because I was curious what he'd do but he ignored it because he doesn't want to give out the alignments of his team by discussing actual content of people.

His only play was to try and make the wagon on me stronger and that's all he's done.

It describes yourself too and the fact that it’s happening is why I hate that you still have thread control


Are you saying I've posted 0 content today? Really?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:10 GMT
#5126
On March 08 2019 01:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

+1

fuck you too
table for two on a tv tray
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 16:13 GMT
#5127
Hey guys, Tick Tock just said he's scum voting a guy with only 2 posts read because he got weird vibes.

Whatever. We lynch Holyflare first.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:14 GMT
#5128
On March 08 2019 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

That was not even NOWHERE near rude so fuck you.


You implied he's not intelligent enough to write that himself. It was. You apologized and let it go. We're good. No need to keep it up by cursing at people -flicks-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:15 GMT
#5129
That last TT post seems very odd. Getting weird vibe on that post.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:17 GMT
#5130
Actually, if we're looking for people over-justifying votes I'd say Jock qualifies. Caveat is I think he was planning on looking into BH earlier.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:19 GMT
#5131
On March 08 2019 01:13 Ace wrote:
Hey guys, Tick Tock just said he's scum voting a guy with only 2 posts read because he got weird vibes.

Whatever. We lynch Holyflare first.


Better than a guy voting me who doesn't even know what I've written to be honest
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 16:20 GMT
#5132
On March 08 2019 01:13 Ace wrote:
Hey guys, Tick Tock just said he's scum voting a guy with only 2 posts read because he got weird vibes.

Whatever. We lynch Holyflare first.

wow this is so fake
good times for all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:20 GMT
#5133
On March 08 2019 01:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

That was not even NOWHERE near rude so fuck you.


You implied he's not intelligent enough to write that himself. It was. You apologized and let it go. We're good. No need to keep it up by cursing at people -flicks-

No. i impiled he never ever writes stuff like that by himself knowing how how disconnected he is from this game (basing this for example on his read on me where he got everything wrong). Like what the fuck is seriously wrong with you? I have been acting in probably the most polite manner i ever have in this game yet i have somehow apparently made you cry because you blabbered bullshit about me on your D1/N1 read on me and i pointed it out and what the fuck ever i dont even care..............................

Dont play mafia if you cant face the facts, or "shit" in case it's mafia talking. Fucking annoying i cant even give my opinion on people without someone with loose bowels losing their shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 16:21 GMT
#5134
On March 07 2019 21:42 Holyflare wrote:
I dunno what to think of FF. The thought progression seems very optimally mafia between these:


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:11 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
[quote]
You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?

What are your current scum reads?

HF, Acro, 1gu of the top of my head, not sure if I have more from yesterday


You think I'm mafia with acro wtf? I called him out all day 1.

So if one of you is scum the other is less likely scum. Good to know


He says Acro is mafia but all day 1 I was also calling Acro mafia. So he says if one of us is mafia the other is less likely to be.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:17 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
also I think slam is mafia too


I just made a case on him being mafia too?????

didn't read it, I'll have a look


Then he says slam is mafia and I just made a case on slam being mafia. You'd think alarm bells would be going off in his head that maybe I'm not mafia.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Slam, I think is very scummy. I asked for his reads and he was unable to really come up with concrete stuff. His scum read on me has either totally vanished or ???? He has a scum read on Chezinu because of some old meta where they were mafia together but he's a lot different to normal imo. Coaching and bystanding instead of really properly interacting with people or spamming. Slam also left his vote on Conversion but I can't seem to find why when he thought I was scummy before he left. He wasn't around for deadline though.


I agree with this and add that he's not having a lick of fun even if he thinks he tried to act like it


He agrees with it.

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 10:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
i read some recent stuff

agree with mocsta on ace even if he has been a little tunneled on it and will be voting ace

acro sentinel bloodycobbler bh hf I would easily lynch off the top of my head other than ace

rayn mocsta wave and I think MZ are strong towns for me at this point

I'd prefer if someone would ask me stuff rather than idle reading with so much content to parse though


He agrees with the Mocsta read on ace but Ace has literally fabricated stuff up to vote me. Same as BC!


Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 12:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
oh wait how many of my scumreads are on hf lol



Sees they're all voting me which means he doesn't actually have any idea what's happening and just going along with things but his vote is on me!


Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 12:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
##vote hf


Doesn't make sense in the slightest.


Oh it's a fear vote mainly. I can sometimes figure you out but a lot of the time I remember playing with scum HF I get totally duped
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:21 GMT
#5135
You see. @WoS. This is what happens when you take your eye off the ball. He killed Palmar and he's gonna get away with it too. We need the scooby gang here!

[image loading]
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:22 GMT
#5136
On March 07 2019 12:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Our dedicated fan Oatsmaster also writes in:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.

This should make wriggles town to him right because he does the exact same things as wriggles

This is a funny point that was missed on my first read through. If Tubesock thinks my play looks the same as what I've been pointing out in his, then he should probably read me similarly to his own alignment. If he thinks that makes me look like mafia, that's probably that scum guilt eating him up inside. Oats didn't let that slip slip his attention. Bravo!


So Wiggles that would totally make me mafia right? Like probably the only thing in your case that could make me mafia?

Oats, I want an answer from you as well. Seriously.


I’m bouncing between two cell networks and hotel internet so may get annoyed and disappear.

My gut says BH is town. I need to reread what some of you said about him.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:22 GMT
#5137
On March 08 2019 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:14 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

That was not even NOWHERE near rude so fuck you.


You implied he's not intelligent enough to write that himself. It was. You apologized and let it go. We're good. No need to keep it up by cursing at people -flicks-

No. i impiled he never ever writes stuff like that by himself knowing how how disconnected he is from this game (basing this for example on his read on me where he got everything wrong). Like what the fuck is seriously wrong with you? I have been acting in probably the most polite manner i ever have in this game yet i have somehow apparently made you cry because you blabbered bullshit about me on your D1/N1 read on me and i pointed it out and what the fuck ever i dont even care..............................

Dont play mafia if you cant face the facts, or "shit" in case it's mafia talking. Fucking annoying i cant even give my opinion on people without someone with loose bowels losing their shit.


-squints at- I think you should step away now. I'm not upset so I'm not sure why you are, but this is not the headspace for you to be posting in. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your post but I'd guess Slam probably interpreted it similarly given his reaction. People don't always understand things the way others mean them.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:23 GMT
#5138
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?

Fuck you! Read my filter before slander if you don’t want me to be pissed at you

Even if you’re mafia this is a low blow Rayn and you know it, so fuck you!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 16:23 GMT
#5139
On March 08 2019 01:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:13 Ace wrote:
Hey guys, Tick Tock just said he's scum voting a guy with only 2 posts read because he got weird vibes.

Whatever. We lynch Holyflare first.


Better than a guy voting me who doesn't even know what I've written to be honest


Actually I've read your recent posts. Very entertaining stuff, made me laugh quite a few times. Me, you and Caller in Scum QT years ago would have been fun times😁
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:23 GMT
#5140
On March 08 2019 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:14 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.

That was not even NOWHERE near rude so fuck you.


You implied he's not intelligent enough to write that himself. It was. You apologized and let it go. We're good. No need to keep it up by cursing at people -flicks-

No. i impiled he never ever writes stuff like that by himself knowing how how disconnected he is from this game (basing this for example on his read on me where he got everything wrong). Like what the fuck is seriously wrong with you? I have been acting in probably the most polite manner i ever have in this game yet i have somehow apparently made you cry because you blabbered bullshit about me on your D1/N1 read on me and i pointed it out and what the fuck ever i dont even care..............................

Dont play mafia if you cant face the facts, or "shit" in case it's mafia talking. Fucking annoying i cant even give my opinion on people without someone with loose bowels losing their shit.


Stop man. Just let it go it's ok.
Prev 1 255 256 257 258 259 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc908
XaKoH 4
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft780
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
singsing1173
olofmeister1117
ceh9539
Livibee205
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16m
Afreeca Starleague
16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.