• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7815 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 256

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:58 GMT
#5101
On March 08 2019 00:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too

*ok, little else. I try to not hyperbole too much
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:59 GMT
#5102
On March 08 2019 00:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too

Why is he ruining the game if he is scum?

Because it fits with his wind condition
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:59 GMT
#5103
Trying to type hands-free is such a ridiculously difficult task and Cellarius
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 07 2019 16:00 GMT
#5104
On March 08 2019 00:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too

Why is he ruining the game if he is scum?

Because it fits with his wind condition


ahahahaha.
great typo
RIP Meatloaf <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:00 GMT
#5105
I think I've changed the subject multiple times. Other people are the ones dragging it back.

We're lynching bh today. Nothing he has done has been towny. His play reeks of survival. Every time he says he's contributing it's just a comment on something someone said like 2 minutes before his post or coaching someone.

I've given him information he could run with to further reads on people because I was curious what he'd do but he ignored it because he doesn't want to give out the alignments of his team by discussing actual content of people.

His only play was to try and make the wagon on me stronger and that's all he's done.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:01 GMT
#5106
On March 08 2019 00:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too

Why is he ruining the game if he is scum?

Because it fits with his wind condition

aka not ruining the game, but instead fulfilling his wincondition.
it's not his fault (as mafia) if you scrubs cant tell what's important and what's not.

Also this is fucking terrible coming from you, the biggest shitposter in all mafia games in all times.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 07 2019 16:01 GMT
#5107
##Vote: Blazinghand

Prob wont be able to be around till basically EoD.

Mostly Sheeping, but of the 2? posts from BH I have read I got weird vibes so yea... seems fine. Only concern is that Mr. Wiggles is leading the wagon, but I have no time to look at things myself so, yea.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:01 GMT
#5108
On March 08 2019 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
I think I've changed the subject multiple times. Other people are the ones dragging it back.

We're lynching bh today. Nothing he has done has been towny. His play reeks of survival. Every time he says he's contributing it's just a comment on something someone said like 2 minutes before his post or coaching someone.

I've given him information he could run with to further reads on people because I was curious what he'd do but he ignored it because he doesn't want to give out the alignments of his team by discussing actual content of people.

His only play was to try and make the wagon on me stronger and that's all he's done.

It describes yourself too and the fact that it’s happening is why I hate that you still have thread control
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:02 GMT
#5109
On March 08 2019 01:01 Tictock wrote:
##Vote: Blazinghand

Prob wont be able to be around till basically EoD.

Mostly Sheeping, but of the 2? posts from BH I have read I got weird vibes so yea... seems fine. Only concern is that Mr. Wiggles is leading the wagon, but I have no time to look at things myself so, yea.

See this is why holy flare was not trading

He got to kill Palmar and we let him get away with this amirit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:03 GMT
#5110
slam is being coached in scum qt
table for two on a tv tray
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 07 2019 16:04 GMT
#5111
On March 08 2019 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
slam is being coached in scum qt


Why do you say this?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:04 GMT
#5112
On March 08 2019 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:59 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too

Why is he ruining the game if he is scum?

Because it fits with his wind condition

aka not ruining the game, but instead fulfilling his wincondition.
it's not his fault (as mafia) if you scrubs cant tell what's important and what's not.

Also this is fucking terrible coming from you, the biggest shitposter in all mafia games in all times.

Sure, I am a hypocrite and that makes me wrong.

People are remarkably illogical, myself included.

The thing that amazes me is not so much that, as how few people recognize that (tif I think Rayn is one who does, hence my respect for the guy)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:04 GMT
#5113
On March 08 2019 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
slam is being coached in scum qt

Ok respect withdrawn, fuck you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:05 GMT
#5114
On March 08 2019 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
slam is being coached in scum qt

I AM BEING COACHED LIGHTNING SPEED

WE PROGRAMMED MAFIA BOTS TO THINK SO FAST
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 16:05 GMT
#5115
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:06 GMT
#5116
On March 08 2019 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lets lynch ace for information.
LS what information will Ace flip provide if
he is scum?
he is town?

Let's see:
Day One Final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

If Ace is town he threw his lynch vote away for no reason at all. If he's scum he made a good diversion in terms of looking for his teammates. That reminds me there is a bunch of throw away lynch votes. Going to check Ace's reasoning for voting koshi since he was one of the few people who threw their vote away.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:07 GMT
#5117
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:07 GMT
#5118
We know you're smart slam no worries. You do seem pretty agitated though and not in a way I normally associate with your town game -shrugs- it is what it is
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 16:07 GMT
#5119
I wish i was mafia to be honest....
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:08 GMT
#5120
On March 08 2019 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:05 Alakaslam wrote:
I don’t think Imve ever been so insulted here my entire time

because you havent been able to put up a NORMAL post in all this game and now you suddenly can because hf is mafia which he was to you ages ago?
what is this shit even?


That's enough.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16678
StarCastTV_EN405
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings117
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko323
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11437
Jaedong 6115
EffOrt 2702
BeSt 1234
actioN 856
Killer 705
Soma 593
ZerO 518
Pusan 488
Horang2 415
[ Show more ]
Zeus 246
Stork 224
Rush 198
JYJ 160
Barracks 136
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 24
sorry 24
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5223
Dendi515
XaKoH 330
League of Legends
Reynor49
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2394
WinterStarcraft2294
Other Games
gofns63183
singsing1507
olofmeister1252
byalli543
Livibee194
OGKoka 104
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
StarCraft 2
WardiTV259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 237
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV21
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 19m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.