• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7815 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 258

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 454 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 16:24 GMT
#5141
Btw guys let's try and not piss people off. It is the allegedly last game on the forum. Have some fun and keep it respectful.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:28 GMT
#5142
Rayn just calm down and take a break from the game if you have to. I had to do that when I got very pissed at the game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 16:28 GMT
#5143
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

upon further investigation i am very into ace lynch
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 16:29 GMT
#5144
Last hopes for the game are Chez and darthfoley. You're a fool if you think rayn won't vote BH to save HF even though he said he'd keep his vote where it is.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:29 GMT
#5145
Where's wave when you need him.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:30 GMT
#5146
Tubesock ninja voting BH atm I wondering his reasoning for his vote?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:30 GMT
#5147
BTW TW Ace aint getting lynched today. We got better options.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 16:31 GMT
#5148
On March 08 2019 01:29 Vivax wrote:
Last hopes for the game are Chez and darthfoley. You're a fool if you think rayn won't vote BH to save HF even though he said he'd keep his vote where it is.

u are tunneled and not in a town way
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 16:32 GMT
#5149
On March 08 2019 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW TW Ace aint getting lynched today. We got better options.

yeahh
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
but like
i wanna
good times for all
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:33 GMT
#5150
Unfortunately he's tunneled in a town!Viva way. Such is life lol ><

Though it would be nice to be wrong about that xD Doubt it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:34 GMT
#5151
On March 07 2019 18:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On top of all that, After spending 24 hours D1 and all of N1 trying to get lynched and shot, it didn't happen. And if it won't happen when I'm actively trying to make it happen, it's not happening. So, there's really no reason to avoid saying things that might get misunderstood and lead people to think I'm scum. who cares? None of you are going to pull together a group big enough that it's going to lynch me anyways. So... I'm free. I can post what I want. I don't have to stop and think about what will build cred, because I have none. I don't have to carefully maneuver to avoid scum trapping me into getting lynched, because as we've seen, it's impossible to lynch me. I've transcended this game. I am beyond suspicion. People just don't want to lynch me, so why should I defend myself? Why should I worry about my appearance, or any pressure anyone puts on me? Feh. I'll analyze what I want to analyze and do what I want, and see if I can find some scum. I'm cursed to play out this game for my hubris, trapped, never lynched, vigied, or nked, no matter what I try. So... I might as well play, and fuck caring about what I look like

Yo. We need you to continue not making this happen, because it sure looks like it's going to happen. We need more analysis from you and less blathering about your hubris and being above the game.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 16:35 GMT
#5152
From my skimming every time I read a BH post I usually end up asking 'but who cares?' after which might be mean but it makes me think he's not towny
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:36 GMT
#5153
On March 08 2019 01:34 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 18:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On top of all that, After spending 24 hours D1 and all of N1 trying to get lynched and shot, it didn't happen. And if it won't happen when I'm actively trying to make it happen, it's not happening. So, there's really no reason to avoid saying things that might get misunderstood and lead people to think I'm scum. who cares? None of you are going to pull together a group big enough that it's going to lynch me anyways. So... I'm free. I can post what I want. I don't have to stop and think about what will build cred, because I have none. I don't have to carefully maneuver to avoid scum trapping me into getting lynched, because as we've seen, it's impossible to lynch me. I've transcended this game. I am beyond suspicion. People just don't want to lynch me, so why should I defend myself? Why should I worry about my appearance, or any pressure anyone puts on me? Feh. I'll analyze what I want to analyze and do what I want, and see if I can find some scum. I'm cursed to play out this game for my hubris, trapped, never lynched, vigied, or nked, no matter what I try. So... I might as well play, and fuck caring about what I look like

Yo. We need you to continue not making this happen, because it sure looks like it's going to happen. We need more analysis from you and less blathering about your hubris and being above the game.


Impossible.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:36 GMT
#5154
Just accept he's mafia acro :D
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 16:36 GMT
#5155
On March 08 2019 01:33 rsoultin wrote:
Unfortunately he's tunneled in a town!Viva way. Such is life lol ><

Though it would be nice to be wrong about that xD Doubt it.

i am just uncomfy about these “stay the course” posts. we are >7 hours out and many of them came while HF was still clearly the biggest wagon. HF isn’t even thaaat townie but the way vivax and ace are acting about his lynch feels a little over-the-top
good times for all
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:37 GMT
#5156
On March 08 2019 01:32 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW TW Ace aint getting lynched today. We got better options.

yeahh
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
but like
i wanna

No just no.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:38 GMT
#5157
@rsoultin:
On March 07 2019 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 05:35 sicklucker wrote:
if we were gonna yolo lynch I think rels is the guy. he starts getting active as mafia starts winning. very nice. also thinks im scum for some reason which seems forced (omgus)


I'm also down for this. If I still feel this way in the morning I'll explain further.

But I also am fine with a BH lynch so...yeah lol ><


This is a pretty shitty reason to lynch this guy:
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


Why is BH scum? Go.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 16:38 GMT
#5158
Don't think an ace lynch is that awful. He's being way too ott about something as minor as me lynching palmar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 16:40 GMT
#5159
Give it up acro. The snake will bite of its tail, but the head keeps on living. Such have the same noobs chosen who elected the snakes head for mayor on D1 lmao
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:41 GMT
#5160
On March 08 2019 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
Don't think an ace lynch is that awful. He's being way too ott about something as minor as me lynching palmar.

[image loading]
Prev 1 256 257 258 259 260 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16678
StarCastTV_EN405
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings117
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko323
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11437
Jaedong 6115
EffOrt 2702
BeSt 1234
actioN 856
Killer 705
Soma 593
ZerO 518
Pusan 488
Horang2 415
[ Show more ]
Zeus 246
Stork 224
Rush 198
JYJ 160
Barracks 136
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 24
sorry 24
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5223
Dendi515
XaKoH 330
League of Legends
Reynor49
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2394
WinterStarcraft2294
Other Games
gofns63183
singsing1507
olofmeister1252
byalli543
Livibee194
OGKoka 104
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
StarCraft 2
WardiTV259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 237
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV21
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 19m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.