• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 259

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 454 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:42 GMT
#5161
On March 08 2019 01:36 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:33 rsoultin wrote:
Unfortunately he's tunneled in a town!Viva way. Such is life lol ><

Though it would be nice to be wrong about that xD Doubt it.

i am just uncomfy about these “stay the course” posts. we are >7 hours out and many of them came while HF was still clearly the biggest wagon. HF isn’t even thaaat townie but the way vivax and ace are acting about his lynch feels a little over-the-top


No, I get you. And I agree with you on Ace, actually. Tonally, his posts feel off. I just know that Viva is often a stubborn mule who needs a flip before he can be bothered to reevaluate...if he does even then lol >< It's best to just ignore him if you think he's town and disagree unless he brings a good reason to make you reconsider your own position.

Not that I'm always good at ignoring him.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 16:43 GMT
#5162
On March 08 2019 01:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:36 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:33 rsoultin wrote:
Unfortunately he's tunneled in a town!Viva way. Such is life lol ><

Though it would be nice to be wrong about that xD Doubt it.

i am just uncomfy about these “stay the course” posts. we are >7 hours out and many of them came while HF was still clearly the biggest wagon. HF isn’t even thaaat townie but the way vivax and ace are acting about his lynch feels a little over-the-top


No, I get you. And I agree with you on Ace, actually. Tonally, his posts feel off. I just know that Viva is often a stubborn mule who needs a flip before he can be bothered to reevaluate...if he does even then lol >< It's best to just ignore him if you think he's town and disagree unless he brings a good reason to make you reconsider your own position.

Not that I'm always good at ignoring him.


Do you think if BH flips scum I should reevaluate?

If you knew my position you'd know that nothing is going to change
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:43 GMT
#5163
On March 08 2019 01:38 Acrofales wrote:
@rsoultin:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 05:35 sicklucker wrote:
if we were gonna yolo lynch I think rels is the guy. he starts getting active as mafia starts winning. very nice. also thinks im scum for some reason which seems forced (omgus)


I'm also down for this. If I still feel this way in the morning I'll explain further.

But I also am fine with a BH lynch so...yeah lol ><


This is a pretty shitty reason to lynch this guy:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


Why is BH scum? Go.


I don't know xD Maybe he's not
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:44 GMT
#5164
On March 08 2019 01:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
Don't think an ace lynch is that awful. He's being way too ott about something as minor as me lynching palmar.

[image loading]

NSFW -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 16:44 GMT
#5165
If you're town and on BH right now you're a tool and a HF puppet
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 16:44 GMT
#5166
On March 08 2019 01:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:41 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
Don't think an ace lynch is that awful. He's being way too ott about something as minor as me lynching palmar.

[image loading]

NSFW -.-

your quote effectively just posted it again on this page lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:45 GMT
#5167
Let’s kill ACE!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:46 GMT
#5168
On March 08 2019 01:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:41 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
Don't think an ace lynch is that awful. He's being way too ott about something as minor as me lynching palmar.

[image loading]

NSFW -.-

your quote effectively just posted it again on this page lol

I tried to keep it on just the one page -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:46 GMT
#5169
On March 08 2019 01:45 Tubesock wrote:
Let’s kill ACE!

How about no?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:46 GMT
#5170
On March 08 2019 01:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:45 Tubesock wrote:
Let’s kill ACE!

How about no?


What’s towny about him?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:47 GMT
#5171
Side note, LS have you ever played with Wiggles before?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:47 GMT
#5172
On March 08 2019 01:46 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:45 Tubesock wrote:
Let’s kill ACE!

How about no?


What’s towny about him?

We lynching HF or BH today that's why.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:48 GMT
#5173
On March 08 2019 01:47 Tubesock wrote:
Side note, LS have you ever played with Wiggles before?

Read my posts dude!
+ Show Spoiler +
The answer is no
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:50 GMT
#5174
Tbh this game is definitely reminding me of games from 3-4 years ago where we had spammy Day 1s and Day 2s lol
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 07 2019 16:50 GMT
#5175
On March 08 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
Actually, if we're looking for people over-justifying votes I'd say Jock qualifies. Caveat is I think he was planning on looking into BH earlier.


I've said that since I voted for trfel on the first night. I wanted to see more from BH to see what he's all about.
I have done, but I still don't know who to vote for tonight so I'm keeping an eye out.

Ace is still a good candidate... turning up with his one word replies pointing out other people's mistakes while keeping his mouth pretty much shut about everything.
RIP Meatloaf <3
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 16:52 GMT
#5176
Hopefully once rayn calms down enough he will reply to my post that I replied to him regarding Ace in terms of voting info.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 16:57 GMT
#5177
On March 08 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
Actually, if we're looking for people over-justifying votes I'd say Jock qualifies. Caveat is I think he was planning on looking into BH earlier.


I've said that since I voted for trfel on the first night. I wanted to see more from BH to see what he's all about.
I have done, but I still don't know who to vote for tonight so I'm keeping an eye out.

Ace is still a good candidate... turning up with his one word replies pointing out other people's mistakes while keeping his mouth pretty much shut about everything.


I agree. I just don't see him ever being lynched over HF, BH or alternatively a low-posting lurker like ExO_ if people decided they don't want to lynch the former two.

And honestly I'm not really too interested in lynching someone I don't strongly feel is scum? Cause I think BH has a slightly larger chance of flipping town than scum but I wouldn't wager a so much as a quarter on it lol ><

I'd like to lynch Rels but people think his role makes him town and arguing till I'm blue in the face that he's not talking to me when he masoned me which he seemed eager to do is probably not going to get me anywhere. In part because people aren't experiencing what I am and in part because it's kind of tonal anyway. Excite -> not solving game with me.

Also I'd feel a bit like a dick if he's a townie with no time and was just being nice so maybe I should have let it slide and see what he did later >< thing is I'm not sure how long this thing lasts and I don't expect to survive N2 anyway.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:00 GMT
#5178
Is Ace still here? I wanted to ask him about this:

On March 07 2019 14:38 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:52 Tubesock wrote:
I’m 180ing on my Acrofales townread. I think the anger at HF is faked and made to look like he has a legitimate reason to lynch HF. I don’t see how someone can be that angry about something that they knew would happen. HF said he’d kill Palmar most the day, it was pretty clear. I’d expect the anger at the HF voters, where it should go. (Exactly like the trump wall).

People often say that people do things are either stupid or mafia. If Acrofales really thought HF was mafia, he’d just be spouting how HF is mafia with evidence, and the voters are the retards. But no, he knows HF is town, so he’ll say let’s kill him for being antiTown. I’d rather a town HF that fucks up, than a dead town HF. Plus, that would have been such a great play if Palmar was mafia. Would have been an epic play in the last tl game.


Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.


What a worthless post, lol.


It actually isn't. You of all people should get the most out of it.


Teach me, oh sensei. What was I supposed to get out of this, because I don't see it. I mean, it might not be useless for making me think "hey, tubesock exists, and he might be scum". But the thought process there, if town, is useless, right?

"If Palmar were scum, it'd be a great play"

REALLY? That's the defense we're going with?!

Palmar WASN'T scum. If HF nuked a scum!Palmar on D1, we wouldn't be having this whole shitshow of a day now, would we? We'd be blindly sheeping HF into killing BH. So whyyyyy be like "Acro is scum, because he's on HF for killing town!Palmar, but if instead he had killed scum!Palmar it would be a great move and we should give HF credit for maybe having made such a great move in an alternate universe where town!Palmar was actually scum!Palmar. /facepalm.

But clearly there is something between the lines that I am missing. Teach me, oh sensei.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:00 GMT
#5179
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:02 GMT
#5180
@rsoultin: why is BH scum?
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11039
StarCastTV_EN244
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings117
CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko323
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11437
Jaedong 6115
EffOrt 2702
BeSt 1234
actioN 856
Killer 705
Soma 593
ZerO 518
Pusan 488
Horang2 415
[ Show more ]
Zeus 246
Stork 224
Rush 198
JYJ 160
Barracks 136
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 24
sorry 24
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5223
Dendi515
XaKoH 330
League of Legends
Reynor49
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2394
WinterStarcraft2294
Other Games
gofns63183
singsing1507
olofmeister1252
byalli543
Livibee194
OGKoka 104
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
StarCraft 2
WardiTV259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 237
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV21
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 19m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.