• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9265 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 261

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 454 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:24 GMT
#5201
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:24 GMT
#5202
If it is an answer to this post:
On March 08 2019 02:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:24 Ace wrote:
Btw guys let's try and not piss people off. It is the allegedly last game on the forum. Have some fun and keep it respectful.

Can you answer people's concerns about you because rn you arent doing much, in fact you are helping town 0 and given people's stance on you it's maybe -50. I am sure you are aware how this works Ace. If you are not scum, why aren't you fucking doing shit?

then i am not impressed and i think you are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 17:25 GMT
#5203
Good for you
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:26 GMT
#5204
On March 08 2019 02:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
[quote]

1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
what kind of reasoning is this?

why do you think you and rsoultin will solvethe game over you and me?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:27 GMT
#5205
Ace do you think i am mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 17:27 GMT
#5206
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 17:27 GMT
#5207
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part
good times for all
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:28 GMT
#5208
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


But I'm the one who said it was worthless. Not tube. Tube made the post, so I presume he didn't think it was worthless.

The conclusion that's missing is presumably in the bit below the line? Because the conclusion of the first part is at the start, below the non-sequiturs start.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:28 GMT
#5209
On March 08 2019 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:24 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
[quote]
neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
what kind of reasoning is this?

It's mine
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
why do you think you and rsoultin will solvethe game over you and me?

I don't, and I was planning to invite you next. Maybe still am but IDK if there is a purpose now that my role is public
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:28 GMT
#5210
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part

Why? It's true?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:29 GMT
#5211
On March 08 2019 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no

yes? Unless I misread my role
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 17:29 GMT
#5212
Rels you can invite me if you feel like you can make use of it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:30 GMT
#5213
On March 08 2019 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels you can invite me if you feel like you can make use of it.

<3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:30 GMT
#5214
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

I understand you three have a little thing going on, but mind explaining to the scrubs on the sideline why Rels should have picked you? Is it that you have an ego the size of Holyflare's? Or is there a reason he should always mason you?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:31 GMT
#5215
On March 08 2019 02:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no

yes? Unless I misread my role

Are you town?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 17:31 GMT
#5216
On March 08 2019 02:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no

yes? Unless I misread my role


That's a totally non standard role then. I mean mason chooser is non standard anyway.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:31 GMT
#5217
On March 08 2019 02:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:24 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
[quote]
Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
what kind of reasoning is this?

It's mine
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
why do you think you and rsoultin will solvethe game over you and me?

I don't, and I was planning to invite you next. Maybe still am but IDK if there is a purpose now that my role is public

I rephrase my question, knowing you, why did you invite any player in this game other then me first?
table for two on a tv tray
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 17:31 GMT
#5218
BTW guys I will be on mobile EoD but I will be on my spring break after class tonight fyi!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:32 GMT
#5219
On March 08 2019 02:30 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
[quote]

1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

I understand you three have a little thing going on, but mind explaining to the scrubs on the sideline why Rels should have picked you? Is it that you have an ego the size of Holyflare's? Or is there a reason he should always mason you?

yes there is a reason he should always mason me
table for two on a tv tray
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 17:32 GMT
#5220
On March 08 2019 02:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:29 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no

yes? Unless I misread my role


That's a totally non standard role then. I mean mason chooser is non standard anyway.

Mason recruiter you mean? It is a non standard role but it's one I wish we had more games with honestly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 568
910 476
Hyuk 281
Soma 85
Dewaltoss 76
Light 69
Killer 64
Yoon 52
Shinee 43
Mind 37
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 37
Bale 25
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 20
sorry 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1193
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1992
Khaldor512
Other Games
gofns4111
singsing1187
ceh9631
XBOCT326
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS44
DeMusliM18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Jankos1238
• Stunt575
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 58m
Stellar Fest
3h 58m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.