• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10945 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 262

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 454 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:32 GMT
#5221
On March 08 2019 02:30 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
[quote]

1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

I understand you three have a little thing going on, but mind explaining to the scrubs on the sideline why Rels should have picked you? Is it that you have an ego the size of Holyflare's? Or is there a reason he should always mason you?

I talk a lot with rsoul and rayn outside the agme, even met them a few times
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:33 GMT
#5222
On March 08 2019 02:31 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:29 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no

yes? Unless I misread my role

Are you town?

yes
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 17:33 GMT
#5223
Just a funny thought but what there is a mafia traitor even though it not listed in the op?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 07 2019 17:35 GMT
#5224
On March 08 2019 01:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
Actually, if we're looking for people over-justifying votes I'd say Jock qualifies. Caveat is I think he was planning on looking into BH earlier.


I've said that since I voted for trfel on the first night. I wanted to see more from BH to see what he's all about.
I have done, but I still don't know who to vote for tonight so I'm keeping an eye out.

Ace is still a good candidate... turning up with his one word replies pointing out other people's mistakes while keeping his mouth pretty much shut about everything.


I agree. I just don't see him ever being lynched over HF, BH or alternatively a low-posting lurker like ExO_ if people decided they don't want to lynch the former two.

And honestly I'm not really too interested in lynching someone I don't strongly feel is scum? Cause I think BH has a slightly larger chance of flipping town than scum but I wouldn't wager a so much as a quarter on it lol ><

I'd like to lynch Rels but people think his role makes him town and arguing till I'm blue in the face that he's not talking to me when he masoned me which he seemed eager to do is probably not going to get me anywhere. In part because people aren't experiencing what I am and in part because it's kind of tonal anyway. Excite -> not solving game with me.

Also I'd feel a bit like a dick if he's a townie with no time and was just being nice so maybe I should have let it slide and see what he did later >< thing is I'm not sure how long this thing lasts and I don't expect to survive N2 anyway.


I've just had a quick look through his filter and I think meta information might be useful. Is he always this nice? Most other people in here have got aggressive once or twice.

I'm not seeing alot of specifically scummy posts or mistakes really, just a feeling that his posts aren't coming from where we're supposed to think they are.

I don't know if he's a lynch candidate (yet), but you seem pretty sure after the QT thing..

On March 07 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
this HF situation is annoying. I think he is town. I'm not as sure as rayn and rsoul seems to be, like HF is a super strong scum and could easily do whatever he's done in this game. BUT, him not shitting up the thread feels weird if he's scum. He has the potential to throw the game into chaos easily, like he did when he got red checked in ... Himalayas probably?, saying he's the best lynch while posting a lot, and he is not doing it.

Now. IF HES SCUM AND HE LIVES AND WINS. He's gonna mock me and whoever townread him forever. I know this is a ridiculous way to handle this situation but that's waht I think.

So the solution: he msut be lynched in LYLO. I won't be there to push it probably, but if he's alive in LYLO, no matter what, lynch him. IF YOURE READING THIS DURING LYLO, LYNCH HF IF HES STILL ALIVE


This post in particular seems like an odd idea. I can't figure out the real motivation behind it.
Rels if you're going to lynch someone as active as hf, why delay until later so they can cause some chaos?

RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:37 GMT
#5225
On March 08 2019 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:28 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:24 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
[quote]
They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
what kind of reasoning is this?

It's mine
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
why do you think you and rsoultin will solvethe game over you and me?

I don't, and I was planning to invite you next. Maybe still am but IDK if there is a purpose now that my role is public

I rephrase my question, knowing you, why did you invite any player in this game other then me first?

my goal is (was ?) to have a rsoul / rayn / me QT, and I chose rsoul first because of the reasons above. Sorry if you feel left alone lol
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:38 GMT
#5226
At this point i am going to politely inform that i am not going to change my vote and fuck you all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:38 GMT
#5227
On March 08 2019 02:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:28 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:24 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
what kind of reasoning is this?

It's mine
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
why do you think you and rsoultin will solvethe game over you and me?

I don't, and I was planning to invite you next. Maybe still am but IDK if there is a purpose now that my role is public

I rephrase my question, knowing you, why did you invite any player in this game other then me first?

my goal is (was ?) to have a rsoul / rayn / me QT, and I chose rsoul first because of the reasons above. Sorry if you feel left alone lol

ok
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 17:42 GMT
#5228
On March 08 2019 02:35 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:57 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 08 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
Actually, if we're looking for people over-justifying votes I'd say Jock qualifies. Caveat is I think he was planning on looking into BH earlier.


I've said that since I voted for trfel on the first night. I wanted to see more from BH to see what he's all about.
I have done, but I still don't know who to vote for tonight so I'm keeping an eye out.

Ace is still a good candidate... turning up with his one word replies pointing out other people's mistakes while keeping his mouth pretty much shut about everything.


I agree. I just don't see him ever being lynched over HF, BH or alternatively a low-posting lurker like ExO_ if people decided they don't want to lynch the former two.

And honestly I'm not really too interested in lynching someone I don't strongly feel is scum? Cause I think BH has a slightly larger chance of flipping town than scum but I wouldn't wager a so much as a quarter on it lol ><

I'd like to lynch Rels but people think his role makes him town and arguing till I'm blue in the face that he's not talking to me when he masoned me which he seemed eager to do is probably not going to get me anywhere. In part because people aren't experiencing what I am and in part because it's kind of tonal anyway. Excite -> not solving game with me.

Also I'd feel a bit like a dick if he's a townie with no time and was just being nice so maybe I should have let it slide and see what he did later >< thing is I'm not sure how long this thing lasts and I don't expect to survive N2 anyway.


I've just had a quick look through his filter and I think meta information might be useful. Is he always this nice? Most other people in here have got aggressive once or twice.

I'm not seeing alot of specifically scummy posts or mistakes really, just a feeling that his posts aren't coming from where we're supposed to think they are.

I don't know if he's a lynch candidate (yet), but you seem pretty sure after the QT thing..

I can be nice or aggressive as both alignments, just read my past scum games to see what I'm capable of
On March 08 2019 02:35 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
this HF situation is annoying. I think he is town. I'm not as sure as rayn and rsoul seems to be, like HF is a super strong scum and could easily do whatever he's done in this game. BUT, him not shitting up the thread feels weird if he's scum. He has the potential to throw the game into chaos easily, like he did when he got red checked in ... Himalayas probably?, saying he's the best lynch while posting a lot, and he is not doing it.

Now. IF HES SCUM AND HE LIVES AND WINS. He's gonna mock me and whoever townread him forever. I know this is a ridiculous way to handle this situation but that's waht I think.

So the solution: he msut be lynched in LYLO. I won't be there to push it probably, but if he's alive in LYLO, no matter what, lynch him. IF YOURE READING THIS DURING LYLO, LYNCH HF IF HES STILL ALIVE


This post in particular seems like an odd idea. I can't figure out the real motivation behind it.
Rels if you're going to lynch someone as active as hf, why delay until later so they can cause some chaos?


But I don't want to lynch him, otherwise I would push him. But I don't want him to mock me forever if I'm wrong
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 17:42 GMT
#5229
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


I don’t know what post you’re talking about. Which one?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:42 GMT
#5230
On March 08 2019 02:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Just a funny thought but what there is a mafia traitor even though it not listed in the op?

Traitor is a bastard role tho. Don't think this game would stray that far into crazy themed territory. Not that I mind crazy themed games. I just like to know what I'm getting into beforehand.

Neighborizer isn't a crazy role, it's just not much used here. I'm going to assume he's simply a neighborizer, because if we're dealing with a cult, we're in a decidedly non-normal game and presumably the OP would say so.

So yeah, going with Rels = town.

Rsoul also outed what is probably the only investigative role we have left. That wasn't smart, but is quite townie. Mafia could just shoot him at night without anybody even knowing Rels had added rsoul to the neighbourhood.

So yeah, bit of wifom there, but I'm adding them both as confirmed town.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 17:43 GMT
#5231
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 17:46 GMT
#5232
On March 08 2019 02:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Just a funny thought but what there is a mafia traitor even though it not listed in the op?

Traitor is a bastard role tho. Don't think this game would stray that far into crazy themed territory. Not that I mind crazy themed games. I just like to know what I'm getting into beforehand.

Neighborizer isn't a crazy role, it's just not much used here. I'm going to assume he's simply a neighborizer, because if we're dealing with a cult, we're in a decidedly non-normal game and presumably the OP would say so.

So yeah, going with Rels = town.

Rsoul also outed what is probably the only investigative role we have left. That wasn't smart, but is quite townie. Mafia could just shoot him at night without anybody even knowing Rels had added rsoul to the neighbourhood.

So yeah, bit of wifom there, but I'm adding them both as confirmed town.


I agree that rels is confirmed (not really as apparently mafia mason choosers exist per Rsoultin) but since Rels chose her I don’t see how that can confirm rsoultin.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 17:46 GMT
#5233
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.


If you quote it I'll gladly reply
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:46 GMT
#5234
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.

dude... aside from the first sentence this is fucking bs. all post fucking bs.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:48 GMT
#5235
On March 08 2019 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ace do you think i am mafia?

table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 17:48 GMT
#5236
I mean sure mafiarsoultin could have kept quiet, but there’s probably plenty reasons to claim too. Don’t agree she’s confirmed.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 17:51 GMT
#5237
On March 08 2019 02:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Just a funny thought but what there is a mafia traitor even though it not listed in the op?

Traitor is a bastard role tho. Don't think this game would stray that far into crazy themed territory. Not that I mind crazy themed games. I just like to know what I'm getting into beforehand.

Neighborizer isn't a crazy role, it's just not much used here. I'm going to assume he's simply a neighborizer, because if we're dealing with a cult, we're in a decidedly non-normal game and presumably the OP would say so.

So yeah, going with Rels = town.

Rsoul also outed what is probably the only investigative role we have left. That wasn't smart, but is quite townie. Mafia could just shoot him at night without anybody even knowing Rels had added rsoul to the neighbourhood.

So yeah, bit of wifom there, but I'm adding them both as confirmed town.

Fair play I was just thought it would be hilarious though seeing we got some non normal roles here. Tina revealing Rels role is kinda shitty though but I can see her reason for it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:52 GMT
#5238
On March 08 2019 02:48 Tubesock wrote:
I mean sure mafiarsoultin could have kept quiet, but there’s probably plenty reasons to claim too. Don’t agree she’s confirmed.

she is confirmed because of dick move analysis.
table for two on a tv tray
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 17:53 GMT
#5239
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.

do you not get info from knowing whether the D1 lynch wagon was TvT or SvT?
good times for all
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 17:55 GMT
#5240
On March 08 2019 02:28 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


But I'm the one who said it was worthless. Not tube. Tube made the post, so I presume he didn't think it was worthless.

The conclusion that's missing is presumably in the bit below the line? Because the conclusion of the first part is at the start, below the non-sequiturs start.



I'll try to explain my thought process. Tube says you should be angry at the HF voters, not HF himself. This is already out of tone for me but it's the second part that catches my eye.

I go to the votes to see who voted for HF Mayor. The very first vote on the wagon...is Tube.

If Tube feels you should be angry at HF voters, how is he missing that you not being angry at him is a pretty significant question? If I legit think this should be the case I'd be asking you about opinions concerning me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft223
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft223
ViBE146
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1480
Artosis 580
Shuttle 552
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g8060
shahzam562
JimRising 539
C9.Mang0265
Maynarde104
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen136
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
12h 57m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.