• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 263

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 454 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:56 GMT
#5241
On March 08 2019 02:55 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:28 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


But I'm the one who said it was worthless. Not tube. Tube made the post, so I presume he didn't think it was worthless.

The conclusion that's missing is presumably in the bit below the line? Because the conclusion of the first part is at the start, below the non-sequiturs start.



I'll try to explain my thought process. Tube says you should be angry at the HF voters, not HF himself. This is already out of tone for me but it's the second part that catches my eye.

I go to the votes to see who voted for HF Mayor. The very first vote on the wagon...is Tube.

If Tube feels you should be angry at HF voters, how is he missing that you not being angry at him is a pretty significant question? If I legit think this should be the case I'd be asking you about opinions concerning me.

no
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 17:56 GMT
#5242
terrible post.
table for two on a tv tray
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 18:01 GMT
#5243
On March 08 2019 02:53 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.

do you not get info from knowing whether the D1 lynch wagon was TvT or SvT?


You do. But you don't want to kill BH unless you really think he is more likely to flip scum than HF outside of wanting to know this. It's possible they're both scum together - but HF is the more probable scum to me.

@HF: You like to filter dive. It's in my replies last night. The one where you said I had all these accusations and when I asked you toward whom you didn't state it. However, you answered Mocsta's post as if you saw these events actually happen.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:04 GMT
#5244
For further notice; see how Acroflaes is treating people, everyone who is actually town in this game he is like "fuck you", everyone who is scum he is all polite and shit (+vivax).
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:04 GMT
#5245
On March 08 2019 02:55 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:28 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


But I'm the one who said it was worthless. Not tube. Tube made the post, so I presume he didn't think it was worthless.

The conclusion that's missing is presumably in the bit below the line? Because the conclusion of the first part is at the start, below the non-sequiturs start.



I'll try to explain my thought process. Tube says you should be angry at the HF voters, not HF himself. This is already out of tone for me but it's the second part that catches my eye.

I go to the votes to see who voted for HF Mayor. The very first vote on the wagon...is Tube.

If Tube feels you should be angry at HF voters, how is he missing that you not being angry at him is a pretty significant question? If I legit think this should be the case I'd be asking you about opinions concerning me.


Why would he be questioning if acro is mad at himself instead of the collective?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 18:04 GMT
#5246
On March 08 2019 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:48 Tubesock wrote:
I mean sure mafiarsoultin could have kept quiet, but there’s probably plenty reasons to claim too. Don’t agree she’s confirmed.

she is confirmed because of dick move analysis.


Lol ok. Works for me. Course I Towned her without it anyway
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:05 GMT
#5247
I'm still waiting for the quote ace.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:06 GMT
#5248
Rels who are you viting for and if it is not Acrofales then why have you not said a single thing onto my case? I asked you to play with me and find scum with me today and you havent done shit, not even invited me into qt.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 18:07 GMT
#5249
On March 08 2019 03:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Since at this point, a modkill is fine by me, I will put my case here so you lazy asses see it.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.


If you quote it I'll gladly reply


This is evidence that Holyflare’s strategy going forward is to continue extending the length of the main thread so as to render it unreadable. I know, the family troll is talking about thread length and shit, but there comes a point where I see it giving him complete control over the town. This can’t continue. Chezinu brought up an ancient game that I will go post in now.

Look at that monster. 100+ players and the entire thing is shorter than this game. It’s not good to do this. Something tells me we have lost something beautiful the vets used to do: putting thought into our posts, and the posts of others, and then waiting and reading with low activity. Doing work to reread what has already been said, so that it need not be restated so many times that people can’t catch up.

I feel that scum should be allowed to make the thread a huge load of spam, if you aren’t playing dirty as scum you aren’t playing to win. But I also think Town should be allowed to do what we can to combat that too.

TL; DR

Reasons to lynch Holyflare:

1. He has no qualms lying to town, creating confusion
2. He has minimal interest in doing any work other than self defense and pushing those who push him, plus some inactive people
3. He is posting and has posted and continues to post so much, that everything anyone says gets lost in the thread and nobody reads anything anymore of the time constrained players, a strategy I have seen employed in the past

Therefore

1. Even if he is town, he should be lynched because he is playing anti town
2. If you feel I should be lynched, go for it I clearly don’t even fear a modkill at this point
3. If you think I’m too unskilled or stupid to be right, you are just wrong so attack this on it’s lack of merits, not on a red herring or straw man argument like the ones HF has so loved employing his entire career here.


seems like this was intended to be put in voting thread by slam...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 18:07 GMT
#5250
Ya Tina's likely town and I fucked up on my read on her late Day 1. As scum she wouldn't of mention that Mason QT stuff with Rels inside the thread like that and would just privately tell her scummates in her qt. Sorry Tina for misreading you
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 18:10 GMT
#5251
seems like a lot of blue roles to have a recruiting mason too...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 18:11 GMT
#5252
On March 08 2019 03:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
seems like a lot of blue roles to have a recruiting mason too...

Well we got a lot of players in the game so it makes sense to have a lot of blues?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:11 GMT
#5253
On March 08 2019 03:04 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:48 Tubesock wrote:
I mean sure mafiarsoultin could have kept quiet, but there’s probably plenty reasons to claim too. Don’t agree she’s confirmed.

she is confirmed because of dick move analysis.


Lol ok. Works for me. Course I Towned her without it anyway

On March 05 2019 18:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:04 rsoultin wrote:
I'm willing to admit that I could be wrong on him just like any other player, but I still think how he's played and how he interacted with rayn in particular when they were fighting comes from a town HF. And I'd like to be right about something so there's that lol ><

See tina, here's what bugs me about your "thing" on me this game.+ Show Spoiler +
It doesn't matter what the actual content is, here you just blindly believed HF on D1 because he was talking how you would expect him to talk as some alignment -- while just about everything he said about me was factually incorrect. It's very easy to come up with some nonsense allegedly mafia-traits and apply them to people's posts without actually thinking if it makes the person mafia or not. Just because me talking through people (you) annoys you doesn't make me mafia because that's what i do when i get annoyed. Holyflare maybe 80% legit thinks it makes me mafia but apparently he doesn't remember one game past unless it's something he wants to remember.

Also i was never ever trying to be dick towards you. Please go read your scumread on me and actually think about what it says and what can i ever say about it in case i am town. Like i used the sentence "Surprise i do things that i do as town as mafia aswell?" ... You took that personally and that's not what my intention was. Since the game Holyflare hosted and i lost after playing (or at least trying) more than i ever have as scum i have changed my game a looooot, not because you caught or "caught" me D1 and i had to bus JAT, but because i started thinking how to actually play against other players as mafia. I try to say things the people i am talking to want to hear. It's not just you who i am "playing against" (referring to our conversation some years ago you cited), it's whoever i am playing against. And i try to do it as i would imo do it as town, when i am talking to them.

That's why i think it's really bs to try to tonally see the difference because there usually isn't (i think you've proved it already). Also it is bs because there is no way for me to answer it in any way, other than basically "fuck you".


+ Show Spoiler +
I appreciate you taking the time to address this. In my rsoul-oriented world I noticed you doing it to me and not you doing it to other people, which is why my focus was there. It's not BS because nothing the fuck I say when I'm town is BS and you should know that, so when you townread me and then say that (and this is probably a language barrier issue where you're saying I'm wrong in hindsight) it makes me think you're trying to wind me up. Nor do I think it's your fault that I get upset with you all the time, not really. We're cool. I may not play with you again because I let you get to me too much but we're cool outside of mafia.


On March 06 2019 04:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:14 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:02 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:01 rsoultin wrote:
Also, for the record, though I'm mocking the auto-lynch mindset perpetuated by people who can't think for themselves, a BH flip is still best for everyone and 100% should be facilitated before day phase so the idiots can have a chance to check their idiocy. Not that I'm holding my breath.

You want to lynch someone you think is town...,..........................
.


Yes that's what this post clearly meant good job proving why it's pointless for me to explain reads with this level of reading comprehension floating around the thread.

I just see things so scummy sometimes that I stare at my phone in disbelief.

You suggesting to lynch someone that is town to help clear the air is either scum motivated at best and at worst idiotic.

Maybe, but it's why I'd love just to see an HF flip

Came into the thread thinking the Palmar shot had to come from mafia (and still could be), but it bugs me that Palmar didn't want to kill him and nor does rayn (I don't see any particular reason for rayn to defend him as mafia - although I don't think rayn is from what I've seen)


Rayn's not. Made me cry. Town Rayn. 100% accurate read until it's not xD

there you go, no way she is mafia. sad but true. i say sad because i hate this shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 18:11 GMT
#5254
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 18:13 GMT
#5255
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:16 GMT
#5256
Why are you skipping posts Ace?
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 18:17 GMT
#5257
On March 08 2019 03:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Since at this point, a modkill is fine by me, I will put my case here so you lazy asses see it.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.


If you quote it I'll gladly reply


This is evidence that Holyflare’s strategy going forward is to continue extending the length of the main thread so as to render it unreadable. I know, the family troll is talking about thread length and shit, but there comes a point where I see it giving him complete control over the town. This can’t continue. Chezinu brought up an ancient game that I will go post in now.

Look at that monster. 100+ players and the entire thing is shorter than this game. It’s not good to do this. Something tells me we have lost something beautiful the vets used to do: putting thought into our posts, and the posts of others, and then waiting and reading with low activity. Doing work to reread what has already been said, so that it need not be restated so many times that people can’t catch up.

I feel that scum should be allowed to make the thread a huge load of spam, if you aren’t playing dirty as scum you aren’t playing to win. But I also think Town should be allowed to do what we can to combat that too.

TL; DR

Reasons to lynch Holyflare:

1. He has no qualms lying to town, creating confusion
2. He has minimal interest in doing any work other than self defense and pushing those who push him, plus some inactive people
3. He is posting and has posted and continues to post so much, that everything anyone says gets lost in the thread and nobody reads anything anymore of the time constrained players, a strategy I have seen employed in the past

Therefore

1. Even if he is town, he should be lynched because he is playing anti town
2. If you feel I should be lynched, go for it I clearly don’t even fear a modkill at this point
3. If you think I’m too unskilled or stupid to be right, you are just wrong so attack this on it’s lack of merits, not on a red herring or straw man argument like the ones HF has so loved employing his entire career here.


So I kind of hate this post but also agree that HF is a big contributor to the huge thread size
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 18:18 GMT
#5258
and i really just dislike the martyring and general tone of slam all game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 18:18 GMT
#5259
maybe everyone is mafia except me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 18:18 GMT
#5260
On March 08 2019 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For further notice; see how Acroflaes is treating people, everyone who is actually town in this game he is like "fuck you", everyone who is scum he is all polite and shit (+vivax).

Who is scum, rayn?

I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
Yoon 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
49m
The PondCast
21h 49m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.