• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9410 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 264

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 262 263 264 265 266 454 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:19 GMT
#5261
On March 07 2019 13:46 Ace wrote:
I'm currently on page 202 lol. I doubt I will catch up. But I will definitely try to vote before deadline which is 7PM ET I think (about 19 hours from now). In the event I don't can you link me to the relevant posts on Acro and/or summarize. Really not trying to be lazy but this is a lot to wade through and take notes on with my limited time.

Mocsta made effort to summarize this all to you. What effort did you do to even fucking look at it and why didnt you?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:19 GMT
#5262
On March 08 2019 03:01 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:53 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.

do you not get info from knowing whether the D1 lynch wagon was TvT or SvT?


You do. But you don't want to kill BH unless you really think he is more likely to flip scum than HF outside of wanting to know this. It's possible they're both scum together - but HF is the more probable scum to me.

@HF: You like to filter dive. It's in my replies last night. The one where you said I had all these accusations and when I asked you toward whom you didn't state it. However, you answered Mocsta's post as if you saw these events actually happen.


I've gone through your filter and I still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:19 GMT
#5263
On March 08 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
Who is scum, rayn?

you
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 18:20 GMT
#5264
On March 08 2019 03:13 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?


If he’d have done that I probably would have thought it was less fake and maybe towned him for it.

But he only went on about HF and called him stupid and retarded and whatever. He may have spoken about the electors once? Twice? Nothing compared to the vitriol he spewed at HF.

And frankly I think we should punish that behavior. Stupid or mafia? So basically Acro was towning HF the entire time.

Plus, my other point that seems you missed was that the rage he showed was more fitting if HF did that out of the blue, not been saying he would for 24+ odd hours.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 18:23 GMT
#5265
On March 08 2019 03:13 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?

But his whole point was that I was not mad at *any* of the people on the HF wagon. And he liked it to being mad at Trump, but not at Trumplings. Meaning, he sees himself as a Trumpling, but that aside: seems quite obvious to me tho. I have no time for the Trumplings as long as the big papa Trump is still alive. I'm sure the Trumplings will get their due after we lynch HolyTrump.

I did draw this after all, and haven't forgotten about it:
On March 05 2019 09:53 Acrofales wrote:
I brought my coloring book:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel,Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):



raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:23 GMT
#5266
On March 08 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.

i just got told to not be a dick, and i am wayyyyy more polite this game than you or certain other people. i call shenanigans, fuck the hosts.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:24 GMT
#5267
lol, fucking lol
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:25 GMT
#5268
On March 08 2019 03:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Since at this point, a modkill is fine by me, I will put my case here so you lazy asses see it.

On March 08 2019 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:43 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part


Yes. This was a continuation of thoughts from last night. There is nothing strong to tie BH to that a flip will reveal. His crime that I gathered is Day 1 apathy and suspicion over his wagon. Neither of these are lynching because he is Scum, nor are they shown to be scum motivated actions. If there are posts about it I missed it and I'll read.


HF has many more actions about him that shows scum motivation. Most was posted last night but all in all it shows HF is not reading the thread to figure things out, he's reading to reply. Mocsta asked him about something in reference to me and he made up a story about what I did. When asked to clarify he conveniently afked 😋.


If you quote it I'll gladly reply


This is evidence that Holyflare’s strategy going forward is to continue extending the length of the main thread so as to render it unreadable. I know, the family troll is talking about thread length and shit, but there comes a point where I see it giving him complete control over the town. This can’t continue. Chezinu brought up an ancient game that I will go post in now.

Look at that monster. 100+ players and the entire thing is shorter than this game. It’s not good to do this. Something tells me we have lost something beautiful the vets used to do: putting thought into our posts, and the posts of others, and then waiting and reading with low activity. Doing work to reread what has already been said, so that it need not be restated so many times that people can’t catch up.

I feel that scum should be allowed to make the thread a huge load of spam, if you aren’t playing dirty as scum you aren’t playing to win. But I also think Town should be allowed to do what we can to combat that too.

TL; DR

Reasons to lynch Holyflare:

1. He has no qualms lying to town, creating confusion
2. He has minimal interest in doing any work other than self defense and pushing those who push him, plus some inactive people
3. He is posting and has posted and continues to post so much, that everything anyone says gets lost in the thread and nobody reads anything anymore of the time constrained players, a strategy I have seen employed in the past

Therefore

1. Even if he is town, he should be lynched because he is playing anti town
2. If you feel I should be lynched, go for it I clearly don’t even fear a modkill at this point
3. If you think I’m too unskilled or stupid to be right, you are just wrong so attack this on it’s lack of merits, not on a red herring or straw man argument like the ones HF has so loved employing his entire career here.


So I kind of hate this post but also agree that HF is a big contributor to the huge thread size


Slam would rather I not defined myself and get lynched. I'm almost positive he has commented on me before that it's a weakness of mine to defend myself when accused.

Dunno where he's saying I've lied to town because I haven't.

This is so uncharacteristic slam it's kind of sad really. He was supposed to be a nice guy that talks to you and figures things out in his own way and now he's just cold and callous and essentially told me to stop having fun in the last mafia game we're all playing and get myself killed in which is exceptionally hypocritical, yes. Think of how many times I've told you to stop spamming and you didn't slam, think how many times I've pleaded with you to be coherent.

This post is also missing the thing Slam even began scum reading me for which nobody knows because he's never raised it. He thinks he has some big meta thing on me, we're never playing mafia again and there's a plea to lynch me and he won't even state it because it's not real.

Sad but mafia.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 18:25 GMT
#5269
On March 08 2019 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.

i just got told to not be a dick, and i am wayyyyy more polite this game than you or certain other people. i call shenanigans, fuck the hosts.

The fact that you think that after half the thread told you to stop being abusive is....
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:27 GMT
#5270
On March 08 2019 03:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.

i just got told to not be a dick, and i am wayyyyy more polite this game than you or certain other people. i call shenanigans, fuck the hosts.

The fact that you think that after half the thread told you to stop being abusive is....


You were quite rude to me and I was hurt.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:27 GMT
#5271
On March 08 2019 03:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.

i just got told to not be a dick, and i am wayyyyy more polite this game than you or certain other people. i call shenanigans, fuck the hosts.

The fact that you think that after half the thread told you to stop being abusive is....

they told me that because noone wants to see what happens next in case it does. have you said "fuck you" to anyone in this game? that was my offense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:28 GMT
#5272
at least you have told someone to fuck off, like in 3rd post of yours.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 18:28 GMT
#5273
This game is baffling. Rayn is just antitowning the shit out of the remaining people capable of reason.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:29 GMT
#5274
Can we drop this now? I'm in my way home and I'd really like to start scum hunting without repeating the names BH or HF or even Ace.

Let's get working on that together ok? You might think I'm mafia but let's try something new for progress because even if you want to auto lynch me then we'll still get to the bottom of things for you to work through when you're wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 18:30 GMT
#5275
And the other remaining townies not on HF are craptastic individuals who think they can hold a candle to marv + Palmar + Koshi.

Whatever, we lynch mafia either way.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:30 GMT
#5276
Also the name acro, let's drop that name too for a bit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:31 GMT
#5277
Exo hopefully gets modkilled for not posting at all at least.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:32 GMT
#5278
If he appears at deadline though so help me I will attempt that shenanigan even if it risks my life.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 18:32 GMT
#5279
On March 07 2019 10:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
i read some recent stuff

agree with mocsta on ace even if he has been a little tunneled on it and will be voting ace

acro sentinel bloodycobbler bh hf I would easily lynch off the top of my head other than ace

rayn mocsta wave and I think MZ are strong towns for me at this point

I'd prefer if someone would ask me stuff rather than idle reading with so much content to parse though

I'd like your reasoning for these please.

And where did rsoul go in this post?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 18:32 GMT
#5280
I don’t see a world we can swap off BH to kill much more likely mafia and not have HF get lynched.

I have two hours of useful consciousness, so if there’s any ideas I’m game.
Prev 1 262 263 264 265 266 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.