• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 266

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 454 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 07 2019 18:50 GMT
#5301
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18448 Posts
March 07 2019 18:51 GMT
#5302
On March 08 2019 03:20 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:13 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?


If he’d have done that I probably would have thought it was less fake and maybe towned him for it.

But he only went on about HF and called him stupid and retarded and whatever. He may have spoken about the electors once? Twice? Nothing compared to the vitriol he spewed at HF.

And frankly I think we should punish that behavior. Stupid or mafia? So basically Acro was towning HF the entire time.

Plus, my other point that seems you missed was that the rage he showed was more fitting if HF did that out of the blue, not been saying he would for 24+ odd hours.

You seem to miss the bit where I tried to talk him, and all the little Trumplings out of it and nobody listened. Just because Trump was saying he would build the wall doesn't mean you can't be upset when (after disagreeing with it all game) he goes and actually builds it.

And you seem to think that *when* he builds the wall I should be more upset at the Trumplings and less upset at Trump Wut?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18448 Posts
March 07 2019 18:52 GMT
#5303
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 18:52 GMT
#5304
rsoul: I don't feel suddenly like Ace is very town like some others do? But I don't feel he's a good lynch either.

this is an extreme hedge that makes no sense because nobody thinks Ace is very town.

On March 08 2019 01:22 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 12:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Our dedicated fan Oatsmaster also writes in:
On March 07 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.

This should make wriggles town to him right because he does the exact same things as wriggles

This is a funny point that was missed on my first read through. If Tubesock thinks my play looks the same as what I've been pointing out in his, then he should probably read me similarly to his own alignment. If he thinks that makes me look like mafia, that's probably that scum guilt eating him up inside. Oats didn't let that slip slip his attention. Bravo!


So Wiggles that would totally make me mafia right? Like probably the only thing in your case that could make me mafia?

Oats, I want an answer from you as well. Seriously.


I’m bouncing between two cell networks and hotel internet so may get annoyed and disappear.

My gut says BH is town. I need to reread what some of you said about him.

what do you want mr mafia?
No gg, No skill.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 18:53 GMT
#5305
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.


Okay, appreciate it @Acro/Grack etc. Will read through them and then BH/HF filter
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:54 GMT
#5306
On March 08 2019 03:51 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:20 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:13 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?


If he’d have done that I probably would have thought it was less fake and maybe towned him for it.

But he only went on about HF and called him stupid and retarded and whatever. He may have spoken about the electors once? Twice? Nothing compared to the vitriol he spewed at HF.

And frankly I think we should punish that behavior. Stupid or mafia? So basically Acro was towning HF the entire time.

Plus, my other point that seems you missed was that the rage he showed was more fitting if HF did that out of the blue, not been saying he would for 24+ odd hours.

You seem to miss the bit where I tried to talk him, and all the little Trumplings out of it and nobody listened. Just because Trump was saying he would build the wall doesn't mean you can't be upset when (after disagreeing with it all game) he goes and actually builds it.

And you seem to think that *when* he builds the wall I should be more upset at the Trumplings and less upset at Trump Wut?

What did you do to make the most likely mayor not execute your townread (Sentinel, Palmar)?
What did you do?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 07 2019 18:54 GMT
#5307
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18448 Posts
March 07 2019 18:55 GMT
#5308
On March 08 2019 03:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.

Then why did you recommend DF reads his filter?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 18:55 GMT
#5309
On March 08 2019 03:53 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.


Okay, appreciate it @Acro/Grack etc. Will read through them and then BH/HF filter


Good luck, friend.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 07 2019 18:55 GMT
#5310
On March 08 2019 03:55 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.

Then why did you recommend DF reads his filter?

Because he's one of three people that have contributed non-HF/BH scumhunting posts in this cycle.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:55 GMT
#5311
last time you said "read page 7 of my filter" and that is bs
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 18:56 GMT
#5312
On March 08 2019 03:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:15 Vivax wrote:
I just realized one awesome thing:

If HF is scum, he's fucked either way as long as we only have BH + HF wagons as it means that if BH flips scum as well. mafia didn't save BH by voting the counterwagon, so it confirms the scum vs scum scenario, or at least makes it very likely unless HF argues that everyone on him was mafia to begin with.

If you are town, don't vote outside these two for maximum information gain.

Or town vs town, which is the nightmare scenario.

It’s not the end of the world
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 18:56 GMT
#5313
On March 08 2019 03:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.


Why don't you acknowledge that HF doesn't acknowledge that rayn is mafia.

I had high hopes for you this game :<
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:56 GMT
#5314
On March 08 2019 03:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.

then you should try to lynch me. i am not mafia though.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 18:57 GMT
#5315
On March 08 2019 03:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.

Interesting
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:57 GMT
#5316
On March 08 2019 03:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:51 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:20 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:13 Ace wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:11 Tubesock wrote:
Ace, if I think someone is faking their rage I doubt I could care less if they were mad at me too.


If you think the rage is fake, then them not being fake mad at you for being on the wagon is my point. Unless you think they're terrible scum don't you see they'd at least go to the trouble, see you on the wagon they should be mad at, and try to push you as a suspect for that reason?


If he’d have done that I probably would have thought it was less fake and maybe towned him for it.

But he only went on about HF and called him stupid and retarded and whatever. He may have spoken about the electors once? Twice? Nothing compared to the vitriol he spewed at HF.

And frankly I think we should punish that behavior. Stupid or mafia? So basically Acro was towning HF the entire time.

Plus, my other point that seems you missed was that the rage he showed was more fitting if HF did that out of the blue, not been saying he would for 24+ odd hours.

You seem to miss the bit where I tried to talk him, and all the little Trumplings out of it and nobody listened. Just because Trump was saying he would build the wall doesn't mean you can't be upset when (after disagreeing with it all game) he goes and actually builds it.

And you seem to think that *when* he builds the wall I should be more upset at the Trumplings and less upset at Trump Wut?

What did you do to make the most likely mayor not execute your townread (Sentinel, Palmar)?
What did you do?

On March 08 2019 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
last time you said "read page 7 of my filter" and that is bs

and there is nothing there
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18448 Posts
March 07 2019 18:58 GMT
#5317
On March 08 2019 03:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:52 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:44 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
so i have 75 pages to read... and i'm getting shoulder surgery tomorrow and my arm will be in a sling for a month.

I'll spend the next couple hours trying to make sense of this stuff and be useful for once. If you want to vig me, that might be ideal lol


If there are major points of contention and/or stuff I should definitely read, please let me know. Otherwise i'll be just stream of consciousness posting as I catch up.

Read the last few pages of my filter and Rayns filter and Mocsta's filter. Every one else is just back and forth between HF and BH.

Do you think rayn is town? And why?

No I don't. If Rayn is town then I am probably massively misreading the game.

Then why did you recommend DF reads his filter?

Because he's one of three people that have contributed non-HF/BH scumhunting posts in this cycle.

The poor guy has to do 2 things before he worries aobut that tho:

1. Decide whether HF is scum.
2. If not, decide whehter BH is scum.

If he believes both are town *then* he needs to worry about rayn and everybody else in this game. Rayn, Mocsta and your filter do not help at all with that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 18:59 GMT
#5318
Holyflare last time; are you seriously stupid enough to not see Acrofales as mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 18:59 GMT
#5319
Could anyone townreading HF show me the 7 mafias on his wagon pls?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 19:01 GMT
#5320
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.