• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9663 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 255

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:33 GMT
#5081
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 15:34 GMT
#5082
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:34 GMT
#5083
On March 08 2019 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 20:14 Holyflare wrote:
I don't understand why anyone even thinks I'm mafia that would trade 1 for 1 with Palmar for absolutely no reason at all.

Then they make up some bs like they don't even remember how the d1 vote count went. There was no real vote count for 20 minutes after deadline.

U srs think this is what your goal looks like

You just think you can pull it off and not get lynched for it and this appears to be true


You can literally just read any number of my scum QTs. I just like to do the bare minimum if I can. Pretty scummy of you to say I would do this as mafia in fact when you know it wouldn't be true having played with me so much.


I know you would for that very reason! You know this isn’t a trade; YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. AND YOU ARE PROVING THAT. YOU HAVE DONE WITH ME BEFORE.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 15:35 GMT
#5084
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 15:40 GMT
#5085
On March 07 2019 23:04 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar would be alive so definitely wouldn't. He's bad anyway, he got lynched d1.

table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 07 2019 15:43 GMT
#5086
On March 08 2019 00:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:26 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 07 2019 17:18 rsoultin wrote:
Also need to read what this thing on sent is all about that Rels was yes ma'aming. Getting pretty burnt out, though. Like legit I don't know what's wrong with me can't find anything I feel super strong about beyond a few townreads burnt out.

lol nobody reads what I post. My only chance is to pester other people whose posts might be read.

I am reading everything.

The eye of Chupazi sees all.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 15:46 GMT
#5087
Ace why are you asking stuff from people when you then don't fucking care about the stuff people provide?
table for two on a tv tray
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 15:48 GMT
#5088
On March 07 2019 23:29 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone make me a vote count list please?


You really can't help but admire this guy's ability to post so much yet ask for other people to do work. I love the scummines 🤗
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 15:49 GMT
#5089
lets lynch ace for information.
LS what information will Ace flip provide if
he is scum?
he is town?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 15:50 GMT
#5090
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 15:51 GMT
#5091
Alakaslam what will your Master God's flip tell about you? The Master God you have never even been able to talk to because you are just a worthless scrub compared to him. What if he has indeed betrayed you? How would that feel?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 15:53 GMT
#5092
On March 08 2019 00:48 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:29 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone make me a vote count list please?


You really can't help but admire this guy's ability to post so much yet ask for other people to do work. I love the scummines 🤗


I simply cannot do it on my phone. The last guy to make this case on someone was Palmar on Conversion and that didn't work out too well did it.

If you're not going to contribute anything meaningful and instead keep shovelling factually incorrect things in people's faces I'd appreciate if you did some reading instead.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:54 GMT
#5093
On March 08 2019 00:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:26 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 07 2019 17:18 rsoultin wrote:
Also need to read what this thing on sent is all about that Rels was yes ma'aming. Getting pretty burnt out, though. Like legit I don't know what's wrong with me can't find anything I feel super strong about beyond a few townreads burnt out.

lol nobody reads what I post. My only chance is to pester other people whose posts might be read.

I am reading everything.

The eye of Chupazi sees all.

More or less
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:55 GMT
#5094
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 15:55 GMT
#5095
On March 08 2019 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:48 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:29 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone make me a vote count list please?


You really can't help but admire this guy's ability to post so much yet ask for other people to do work. I love the scummines 🤗


I simply cannot do it on my phone. The last guy to make this case on someone was Palmar on Conversion and that didn't work out too well did it.

If you're not going to contribute anything meaningful and instead keep shovelling factually incorrect things in people's faces I'd appreciate if you did some reading instead.


Oooorrrrrr I know one alignment that likes to do these things at least
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 15:55 GMT
#5096
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:56 GMT
#5097
On March 08 2019 00:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alakaslam what will your Master God's flip tell about you? The Master God you have never even been able to talk to because you are just a worthless scrub compared to him. What if he has indeed betrayed you? How would that feel?

It doesn’t matter as no such person exists in this context
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 15:56 GMT
#5098
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.


Are you the voice of the people or just Alakaslam? Why am I ruining the game? I lynched my scum read. Get over it or get lynched.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 15:57 GMT
#5099
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 15:58 GMT
#5100
On March 08 2019 00:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:31 Holyflare wrote:
Also if you want to know why I've got not much in terms of scum reads the game started when I was on holiday and I was off work Tuesday so yesterday onwards I've just been skimming in the office and not doing much in terms of formulating reads in comparison to the start of the game.

You have put so much effort into survival that I don’t expect it from you, I Vote you for entirely different reasons.

If you are somehow town in all this:

Stop shitting up the thread and making it even more inhospitable to low activity players

Start doing what you just said here so you can start looking town by being town

I.E. lurk silently for a long while until you have something of value.


Hahahaha no man this is me and I'm not changing me. Why would I sit idly lurking when I'm getting lynched. You know that is never me and will never be me.

Which is why you need to be lynched; you are ruining the game.

he is ruining the game because of?

Overposting without changing the subject. AFAIK he isn’t even the leading lynch anymore and he will talk about nothing else

I strongly believe you to be scum with him too

Why is he ruining the game if he is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 474
hero 465
BeSt 250
Mind 32
Bale 23
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g9493
ArmadaUGS43
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Rush1365
• Stunt528
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 45m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.