• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9256 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 454 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 21:23 GMT
#2361
On March 05 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:13 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Ace why are you trying so hard for someone you don’t know the alignment of?


Define trying

Posting exclusively about how we shouldn’t lynch BH in your last like 5 posts


Might want to read that carefully champ. I didn't address you or anyone else. Just Blazinghand.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:25 GMT
#2362
On March 04 2019 18:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 08:14 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm only halfway through and might not even completely finishing catching up tonight, but I'm just going to say anyone who favors policy lynches is completely making the wrong decision. We literally already have over 60 pages of information to find scum, let's not waste a lynch.

Favoring policy lynches encourages lazy play and for mafia just to blend in with bland reasons, and it doesn't benefit town because most people who get lynched from a policy lynched are the people who don't give a fuck (most likely town).

Policy lynches are only good as a threat to promote good behavior, they're not good to actually implement. But I'm pretty sure most people favoring them right now don't have that view.

alarm bell

Berates town when not even caught up.....


He's not berating town at all, he's making an argument on how to play the game. It's actually put forward in a pretty respectful way. Of course it's fucking wrong but that's not the point. I fully believe Pandain actually believes what he's say.

Overall I dislike Mocsta's filter.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Okay, so you think it's a bad post... and then what? I mean, Mocsta is not wrong, town does stupid shit, but the entire point of the exercise is to figure out which stupid shit is done by mafia. Even the wording on "Town can have all these symptoms" doesn't invalidate Trfel's point that mafia could have those symptoms.

If it's such a bad post do you want to investigate Trfel? Because you didn't post about him ever again since then. Or was it simply a defense of sicklucker? I didn't think your "not posting shit in the thread" read on sicklucker is strong enough to warrant defending him.

Overall the feeling I get from Mocsta is he's either attacking or complimenting single posts (the two I quoted, some post by BC etc) without much direction. He's not trying to get anything done, he's just... posting.

He's a really good candidate for mafia.

PALMAR IS VERY BAD OR MAFIA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:26 GMT
#2363
Mocsta his filter is awesome and Palmar tries to bury him.


FUCK YOU IF PLMAR GETS MAYOR
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 21:26 GMT
#2364
On March 05 2019 06:23 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:13 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Ace why are you trying so hard for someone you don’t know the alignment of?


Define trying

Posting exclusively about how we shouldn’t lynch BH in your last like 5 posts


Might want to read that carefully champ. I didn't address you or anyone else. Just Blazinghand.

I actually really appreciate your faith in me and my ability to contribute but I just don't think it's going to happen dude I'm sorry. The best route here is to have a policy lunch on me today so that I don't end up being a major topic of conversation tomorrow. There's simply no way I'm going to go back and read 100 pages of stuff. how many try posting some basic reads at the end of the day if I get some time at work in front of a keyboard with nothing to do but I really don't think that anyting helpful is going to happen there. It's fine to just policy Lynch me here. Obviously in an optimal world I would play well and not get lynched but we don't live in that world
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:26 GMT
#2365
On March 05 2019 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Rsoultin is mafia.

Maybe, I’m not sure why she’s waffling on grack and using that to read me


Grack's filter is just very nullish, but I like that you're picking up on someone others are ignoring. Tbf I thought your filter looked townish before I started reading grack.

How is his filter nullish? Also you mayorvoted someone else at the start of the game. Scummmy


There's a couple things i like in it. Including noting all these 'vote to play' things tubesock did. And while I genuinely dislike the whole reveal nonsense it seems like something a town player might get stubborn about over a mafia player. Most of his filter is zzz though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 21:27 GMT
#2366
On March 05 2019 06:21 rsoultin wrote:
Yeah I still think Palmar is likely to be scum. Have no issue whatsoever mayoring Iam and killing BH (though I'm thinking we're likely to see a town flip there tbh) but I'm not changing my vote if it makes Palmar mayor.


If you think BH is going to flip Town, then why not lynch Palmar?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:28 GMT
#2367
On March 04 2019 20:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:21 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Bullshit.

You are debating about philosophy of how to play the game.

Just because I differ, doesnt make me any less town or scum.

There is a time and place to push; and when I entered Day1, the game was already at somehwat of a steady-state.

I dont believe sicklucker even made a case on acro, so you are being intentionally malicious in your recollection of events towards me.


No I just read your filter.

Fuck I'm just gonna ignore you as I don't think you're mafia anyway.

PALMAR IS MAFIA.

Newsflash:

PALMAR IS A FILTHY MAFIA
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 21:28 GMT
#2368
Should I not be voting Palmer for mayor then
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:29 GMT
#2369
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


I literally said I wouldn't.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:29 GMT
#2370
On March 05 2019 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


I literally said I wouldn't.


But it was a lie.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:29 GMT
#2371
On March 05 2019 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Rsoultin is mafia.

Maybe, I’m not sure why she’s waffling on grack and using that to read me


Grack's filter is just very nullish, but I like that you're picking up on someone others are ignoring. Tbf I thought your filter looked townish before I started reading grack.

How is his filter nullish? Also you mayorvoted someone else at the start of the game. Scummmy


There's a couple things i like in it. Including noting all these 'vote to play' things tubesock did. And while I genuinely dislike the whole reveal nonsense it seems like something a town player might get stubborn about over a mafia player. Most of his filter is zzz though.
yeah that point was okay but what does he do with it? There’s no motivation he has to actually like commit to anything. The reveal nonsense was super non-alignment indicative
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:29 GMT
#2372
On March 05 2019 06:27 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:21 rsoultin wrote:
Yeah I still think Palmar is likely to be scum. Have no issue whatsoever mayoring Iam and killing BH (though I'm thinking we're likely to see a town flip there tbh) but I'm not changing my vote if it makes Palmar mayor.


If you think BH is going to flip Town, then why not lynch Palmar?


I'd be happy to lynch Palmar if anyone wanted to lynch Palmar. I'm also happy to lynch Truffle and Tube. And Rayn if it comes to it. Also LS, but my bad rsoul doubting brain is less confident about him.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:30 GMT
#2373
On March 04 2019 20:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy

@Mocsta:

Palmar played really well as mafia here and did everything correct and in a polite manner.
Dont get triggered by mafia trying to bury you when they detect you are on their partners.

I applaude Palmar for playing correctly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:31 GMT
#2374
On March 05 2019 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


I literally said I wouldn't.

I just figured out he is likely mafia or playing for mafia.

Still I would shoot bh but maybe it is personal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:31 GMT
#2375
On March 05 2019 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy

@Mocsta:

Palmar played really well as mafia here and did everything correct and in a polite manner.
Dont get triggered by mafia trying to bury you when they detect you are on their partners.

I applaude Palmar for playing correctly.


Can I be unbad now or will you never admit that?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:32 GMT
#2376
On March 05 2019 06:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Rsoultin is mafia.

Maybe, I’m not sure why she’s waffling on grack and using that to read me


Grack's filter is just very nullish, but I like that you're picking up on someone others are ignoring. Tbf I thought your filter looked townish before I started reading grack.

How is his filter nullish? Also you mayorvoted someone else at the start of the game. Scummmy


There's a couple things i like in it. Including noting all these 'vote to play' things tubesock did. And while I genuinely dislike the whole reveal nonsense it seems like something a town player might get stubborn about over a mafia player. Most of his filter is zzz though.
yeah that point was okay but what does he do with it? There’s no motivation he has to actually like commit to anything. The reveal nonsense was super non-alignment indicative


I agree he could be mafia and wouldn't mind lynching him? I think no one talking about him really is a stronger point against him than this though, since it only got me to a null read in the first place.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:32 GMT
#2377
On March 05 2019 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy

@Mocsta:

Palmar played really well as mafia here and did everything correct and in a polite manner.
Dont get triggered by mafia trying to bury you when they detect you are on their partners.

I applaude Palmar for playing correctly.


Can I be unbad now or will you never admit that?

Hmm? I dont understand the question.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:33 GMT
#2378
On March 05 2019 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy

@Mocsta:

Palmar played really well as mafia here and did everything correct and in a polite manner.
Dont get triggered by mafia trying to bury you when they detect you are on their partners.

I applaude Palmar for playing correctly.


Can I be unbad now or will you never admit that?


Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll admit that before he admits that I'm just actually good enough to townread him when he's being towny -snorts-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:33 GMT
#2379
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:35 GMT
#2380
Why did ace vote almost confirmed town koshi?
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7132
qojqva1518
Dendi972
Counter-Strike
fl0m1803
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
crisheroes949
Liquid`Hasu475
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2666
B2W.Neo1490
DeMusliM271
Livibee213
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX132
Beastyqt129
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King81
KnowMe52
elazer44
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7806
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
INu's Battles
21h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.