• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8673 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 454 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:56 GMT
#2401
On March 05 2019 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


Still no comprendo. Me no speak English.

He wants you to pad his ego.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:56 GMT
#2402
On March 05 2019 06:52 Tumblewood wrote:
i like this koshi guy

Me 2. I wish I could be more like him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:57 GMT
#2403
I changed to computer just to post that o rly owl.
Couldn't get it done on my phone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 21:58 GMT
#2404
like. you know what i dig. iamp as mayor (unless we could realistically pull of koshi, or fuck it, me). and then we lynch conv, trfel, grack, maaaybbe tube, BH, exo. and the mayor does good stuff
good times for all
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:58 GMT
#2405
On March 05 2019 06:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:43 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!


I don't think Vivax or TT are sketch but yea, there are some questionable names on that wagon.

Why isn't Palmar pushing for a Mocsta mayor lynch considering he grilled him for like 3 pages over stuff? I guess I can understand why not Conversion considering Conversion is a leading wagon, but the fact that Palmar has been around but hasn't backed off the Sentinel idea is bonkers.

We should be voting HF or Iamp as mayor imo


>> No. Not we should be voting HF or Iamp. We should choose HF or Iamp to vote and stop spreading them like tards.

Which one though?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:59 GMT
#2406
On March 05 2019 06:51 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


Still no comprendo. Me no speak English.

He wants you to pad his ego.


Hey ace why koshi?


Random vote. Got a prod that I didn't have a vote on anyone. I'll change if Im around before EOD.

Why don’t you have a real scumread?
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 22:01 GMT
#2407
On March 05 2019 06:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:47 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:43 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!


I don't think Vivax or TT are sketch but yea, there are some questionable names on that wagon.

Why isn't Palmar pushing for a Mocsta mayor lynch considering he grilled him for like 3 pages over stuff? I guess I can understand why not Conversion considering Conversion is a leading wagon, but the fact that Palmar has been around but hasn't backed off the Sentinel idea is bonkers.

We should be voting HF or Iamp as mayor imo


>> No. Not we should be voting HF or Iamp. We should choose HF or Iamp to vote and stop spreading them like tards.

Which one though?


I prefer an HF who lynches a Palmar -shrugs- I realize others may not have as strong a townread on HF or may be too lily-livered to take a shot at Palmar though (or just somehow think he's town). Most important we consolidate.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:02 GMT
#2408
On March 05 2019 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
like. you know what i dig. iamp as mayor (unless we could realistically pull of koshi, or fuck it, me). and then we lynch conv, trfel, grack, maaaybbe tube, BH, exo. and the mayor does good stuff

On March 04 2019 23:06 Tubesock wrote:
I like Koshi.

I prefer a Trfel lynch but would also be happy with a Conversion lynch. I’ll vote conversion to save acro.

Trfel is a better lynch.

Tubesock also likes Koshi and he was the lead wagon on Tfrel with 3-4 good posts in a row on him. His entire page 2 is about Tfrel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:08 GMT
#2409
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

Horrible paragraph.

I don't know if I said anything positive about Acro before but if I did I take it back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:08 GMT
#2410
I need a flip on Tfrel. Going to afk and lurk a bit.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 04 2019 22:09 GMT
#2411
On March 05 2019 06:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:43 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!


I don't think Vivax or TT are sketch but yea, there are some questionable names on that wagon.

Why isn't Palmar pushing for a Mocsta mayor lynch considering he grilled him for like 3 pages over stuff? I guess I can understand why not Conversion considering Conversion is a leading wagon, but the fact that Palmar has been around but hasn't backed off the Sentinel idea is bonkers.

We should be voting HF or Iamp as mayor imo


>> No. Not we should be voting HF or Iamp. We should choose HF or Iamp to vote and stop spreading them like tards.


Well yes, that's what I meant. I'm willing to consolidate on HF but Iamp is my first choice. At this point though I don't think Iamp is going to get the votes
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 22:15 GMT
#2412
HF will you lynch Palmar as mayor?
Changed vote to blazinghand.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 22:17 GMT
#2413
On March 05 2019 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HF will you lynch Palmar as mayor?
Changed vote to blazinghand.


Yes of course, the plan has never changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 22:18 GMT
#2414
Okay you have my vote
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 22:18 GMT
#2415
Especially now that more people are actually voting him when he has said nothing else of value.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 22:18 GMT
#2416
Palmar always talked to me like iam town while having scumread on me.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:19 GMT
#2417
On March 05 2019 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HF will you lynch Palmar as mayor?
Changed vote to blazinghand.

Yes dont lynch tfrel who was scumread by multiple individual people during the entire day. Best info if he flips mafia and I am pretty sire we arent sad if flips town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:20 GMT
#2418
Also bh respect voted me for mayor because he acknowledge me as his superior so we should spare him a cycle.

I am a merciful god.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 22:20 GMT
#2419
I agree koshi trfel is also mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:20 GMT
#2420
On March 05 2019 07:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar always talked to me like iam town while having scumread on me.

I don't actually have a scumread on you.

I thought I had one untilI re-read our interaction. You weren't actually mad, only me was mad. I did apologize for that.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC127
EnkiAlexander 11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50771
Bisu 2259
Horang2 1301
Hyuk 615
BeSt 480
EffOrt 428
Mini 398
Light 354
Soma 329
Larva 287
[ Show more ]
ZerO 185
Shuttle 152
Rush 138
Mong 93
Leta 89
Barracks 83
Snow 69
Pusan 63
ToSsGirL 50
Mind 47
Aegong 33
JYJ 28
Sexy 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 12
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4742
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
Fnx 719
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1121
Lowko503
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko402
Livibee194
Beastyqt114
Liquid`VortiX90
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)11
djWHEAT9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 258
ComeBackTV 182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 98
Other Games
BasetradeTV52
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH196
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 52m
Online Event
21h 52m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.