• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:48
CEST 10:48
KST 17:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9138 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 454 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 22:35 GMT
#2441
On March 05 2019 07:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.

rsoultin may be mafia.

Depends on what you think of LS, really.

Maybe it's me who's got an outdated view of LS, but I actually thought he was genuinely frustrated. However rsoultin seems to have taken an oppsite stance.


The fact that you're basing your entire read on me off of how I read LS is definitely one of the negative points against you, though it's by far not one of the biggest ones.

yeah but you're a dumbass so that's ok.


Lol >< I'm not mocsta sweetpea -shoos-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 22:36 GMT
#2442
On March 05 2019 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.


These sorts of posts are why I hope you're mafia, actually. It's irritating as shit when you actively ignore me because I 'won't change my read'. I think if anything can be said of my play it's that I'm not a fucking mindless bulldog, and it's not as if I can even remember a game where I've tunneled the shit out of you when you were either alignment without reconsidering new information.

But whatever. Behaving this way will make it difficult for me to see you as town if you are. And if you are, well, I'm really just sad that we apparently can't play this game together anymore and you know what...it's really not because of me.

Look your mafia read on me is purely because you somehow want me to be mafia enough to wanting to lyncg me here. While simultaneously scumreading just about everyone i scumread and sheeping my original read on Palmar. So excuse me but i find it very hard to believe what you say is what you tgink deep inside. Maybe youre even lying to yourself.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:36 GMT
#2443
Wiggles is like 90% mafia though.
Computer says mafia
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10001 Posts
March 04 2019 22:36 GMT
#2444
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:41 GMT
#2445
Town read:
iamperfection
Damdred
Vivax
WaveofShadow

Town lean:
Lightningstrike
Acrofales
rayn
ExO_
Pandain
Mocsta
Koshi
Ace
rsoultin
Oatsmaster
Jockmcplop

People who I just don't want to try to figure out
sicklucker
slam
Chezinu

No information (vig territory):
Onegu
Blazinghand
Rels

People I haven't read yet but may be scummy because boring
MZ
tubesock
Trfel

Scum lean:
Holyflare
Fecalfeast
darthfoley
Conversion
Tictock
Tumblewood
Grackaroni

Scum read:
Sentinel
BloodyC0bbler
Mr. wiggles






Pretty clear I'm leaning scum/vig on too may people.

Upgraded rsoultin just now because I felt like it.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:42 GMT
#2446
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?

depends, technically the best strategy for scum is to just shut up and give no further information, but that's only if you don't think you can talk your way out of the noose.

Problem is townies do that shit all the time anyway.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 22:43 GMT
#2447
On March 05 2019 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.


These sorts of posts are why I hope you're mafia, actually. It's irritating as shit when you actively ignore me because I 'won't change my read'. I think if anything can be said of my play it's that I'm not a fucking mindless bulldog, and it's not as if I can even remember a game where I've tunneled the shit out of you when you were either alignment without reconsidering new information.

But whatever. Behaving this way will make it difficult for me to see you as town if you are. And if you are, well, I'm really just sad that we apparently can't play this game together anymore and you know what...it's really not because of me.

Look your mafia read on me is purely because you somehow want me to be mafia enough to wanting to lyncg me here. While simultaneously scumreading just about everyone i scumread and sheeping my original read on Palmar. So excuse me but i find it very hard to believe what you say is what you tgink deep inside. Maybe youre even lying to yourself.


I see no purpose for this post except to tilt me. So I'm going to stop this here and you can go back to pretending I don't exist, though I'd ask you to stop making the sideways snipes and confine your comments to posts about my alignment.

Good luck.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:44 GMT
#2448
yo rsoultin.

Do you think HF is mafia?
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 22:46 GMT
#2449
I think it's pretty clear she doesn't, wtf?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 22:46 GMT
#2450
On March 05 2019 07:44 Palmar wrote:
yo rsoultin.

Do you think HF is mafia?


No
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 22:51 GMT
#2451
@Trfel you're close to being lynched by deadline. Claim.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 22:55 GMT
#2452
Fine. I'd rather sheep vivax and koshi than Lamp.

##vote trfel
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:55 GMT
#2453
I am pro leaving Palmar alive as some sort of devils advocage.

If I am reading this game wrong he is good to keep around.


Lynch Tfrel. Mayor kill bh.



If you do anything else you play pro mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 22:55 GMT
#2454
Everyone voting Palmar for mayor, I want a single sentence on why you are voting for him.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10001 Posts
March 04 2019 22:56 GMT
#2455
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:59 GMT
#2456
On March 05 2019 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone voting Palmar for mayor, I want a single sentence on why you are voting for him.

I'm fine with this.

I'm voting me because of my dashing looks
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 22:59 GMT
#2457
BH saw he was being voted, martyrd for no reason immediately after being voted as if he's been here the whole time and then left the thread when people stopped talking about him. Lol.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:00 GMT
#2458
Just casually posting this again:

On March 05 2019 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Just so we're clear:

I am lynching Sentinel if I get elected mayor

The reason for this is his gambit at the beginning of the day.

It's a policy lynch but there's more to it. We can throw out the window all scenarios where Sentinel is town, reads the role pm and decides to pull this shit anyway. To me there's only 3 realistic options.

  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, read the role PM, said "I'm VT" and went on his merry way.
  • He did read the role PM, found out he was mafia, pulled this gambit and tried to save face by claiming a VT when pressured.
  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, didn't read the role PM again, but claimed having done so. He will reveal night 1 he didn't read his role PM.


Now the first option is the option he has pushed himself. The reason I put a question mark to that option is I don't believe his change of heart to read the role PM could have been that genuine. I was a dick to him, I basically bullied him into doing as I said. The chance that he just accepted it and did as told is extremely low. Especially after his initial defiance:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on


There is no way this guy, cocky as he is, just turns around under the slightest pressure (I wasn't leading the vote by a lot) and claims his role.

No way, I don't believe his story for a second.

So, we're left with two reasonable options, the 2nd and the 3rd one. Both make him an excellent, excellent lynch. We've already gone over how not reading your role PM is anti town, but I genuinely believe the 2nd one is the truth, and we have a chance to kill scum.

Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:00 GMT
#2459
On March 05 2019 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone voting Palmar for mayor, I want a single sentence on why you are voting for him.

I just want to ask you to really think about who you want to leave alive while we lynch Tfrel.

Palmar who is Palmar.
BH who is BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:01 GMT
#2460
Although to be fair there's like a 5% chance if I win I'll just randomly lynch Wiggles
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1205
Hyuk 640
Aegong 108
Leta 75
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 51
soO 46
Sharp 37
Larva 30
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 22
ZerO 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli618
shoxiejesuss560
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1032
crisheroes1
Other Games
summit1g9532
singsing1234
olofmeister1035
ceh9595
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
trigger7
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt505
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 12m
OSC
13h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.