• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 454 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:13 GMT
#2481
can we get a votecount when possible
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:14 GMT
#2482
Started reading palmar's filter again. There's no way he's scum.

I was around all day today and he was pushing the conversation, actively reading and analysing people. I went into the filter particularly wanting to read him as scum, because I read him as town all day. I couldn't keep it up. By the end of page 3 it was all townie to me again.

I don't agree with him on sentinel, but fuck no, we're not killing him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:15 GMT
#2483
It's a real shame because we are.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:15 GMT
#2484
It's easy to get bamboozled by Palmar and I don't blame you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:15 GMT
#2485
Iamp when you're mafia, you can just keep going on, get elected, and kill someone else entirely than BH and then bullshit it away for some reason. That's what HF would do.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:16 GMT
#2486
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:17 GMT
#2487
im skipping school i wasn't prepared for class anyways
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:17 GMT
#2488
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:17 GMT
#2489
There's a bunch of people voting to lynch me, so it's time to pull a great game out of the hat:

Let's play: Bad or scum?

Tubesock: No idea, have read almost nothing he's posted which is often a scumtell (I find mafia player uninteresting very often).
Holyflare: I actually think town. Just really bad. I still am suspicious because my brain keeps telling me HF is good at this game, but evidence suggests otherwise.
rsoultin: Almost certainly bad.
Ace: Probably bad because his posting hasn't been shit, but could be long scum. Gonna go with bad for now
Mr. Wiggles: Scum, his filter is shit and he never says anything of value
BloodyC0bbler: Probably scum, not as strong as Wiggles or Sentinel but very scummy
Jockmcplop: Probably bad.
Mocsta: Bad
[UoN]Sentinel: Obvious mafia, small chance of very selifsh anti-town 3p, but almost certainly mafia
Pandain: I'm guessing bad, but like tubesock I have very little opinion. I liked 1 mechanics post but that's really about it
LightningStrike: Bad
raynpelikoneet: Probably bad, he always thinks I'm mafia for some reason
sicklucker: Probably bad, but I can never tell with sicklucker. He's not lying that no scum ever nightkills him because he usually helps mafia more than town when he's town
Computer says mafia
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 23:17 GMT
#2490
Driving to class, will be around 25 minutes from now
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:18 GMT
#2491
On March 05 2019 08:17 Vivax wrote:
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.


Man vivax is on point today yooooo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:18 GMT
#2492
On March 05 2019 08:15 Holyflare wrote:
It's easy to get bamboozled by Palmar and I don't blame you.

I'm so good my town game bamboozles you.

Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:18 GMT
#2493
Hey Holyflare, want to save me?

Also, can I please get a quick summary of why everyone thinks I'm mafia? I'm honestly not really sure.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:19 GMT
#2494
On March 05 2019 08:17 Vivax wrote:
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.

Blazinghand has claim scum i dont understand how you cant see it. He comes to the thread has says he hasn't read conveniently votes palmar who didnt come into the thread into like page 40 for mayor and gives no scum read and when i blow up him votes me who is already obviously town and would be even more so with him flipping red.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:19 GMT
#2495
On March 05 2019 08:17 Palmar wrote:
There's a bunch of people voting to lynch me, so it's time to pull a great game out of the hat:

Let's play: Bad or scum?

Tubesock: No idea, have read almost nothing he's posted which is often a scumtell (I find mafia player uninteresting very often).
Holyflare: I actually think town. Just really bad. I still am suspicious because my brain keeps telling me HF is good at this game, but evidence suggests otherwise.
rsoultin: Almost certainly bad.
Ace: Probably bad because his posting hasn't been shit, but could be long scum. Gonna go with bad for now
Mr. Wiggles: Scum, his filter is shit and he never says anything of value
BloodyC0bbler: Probably scum, not as strong as Wiggles or Sentinel but very scummy
Jockmcplop: Probably bad.
Mocsta: Bad
[UoN]Sentinel: Obvious mafia, small chance of very selifsh anti-town 3p, but almost certainly mafia
Pandain: I'm guessing bad, but like tubesock I have very little opinion. I liked 1 mechanics post but that's really about it
LightningStrike: Bad
raynpelikoneet: Probably bad, he always thinks I'm mafia for some reason
sicklucker: Probably bad, but I can never tell with sicklucker. He's not lying that no scum ever nightkills him because he usually helps mafia more than town when he's town


You achieve nothing with this floundering old man.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:20 GMT
#2496
On March 05 2019 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:17 Vivax wrote:
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.

Blazinghand has claim scum i dont understand how you cant see it. He comes to the thread has says he hasn't read conveniently votes palmar who didnt come into the thread into like page 40 for mayor and gives no scum read and when i blow up him votes me who is already obviously town and would be even more so with him flipping red.


Great, so why do you prefer the guy who's gonna kill Palmar over yourself who's gonna kill BH?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:20 GMT
#2497
On March 05 2019 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:17 Palmar wrote:
There's a bunch of people voting to lynch me, so it's time to pull a great game out of the hat:

Let's play: Bad or scum?

Tubesock: No idea, have read almost nothing he's posted which is often a scumtell (I find mafia player uninteresting very often).
Holyflare: I actually think town. Just really bad. I still am suspicious because my brain keeps telling me HF is good at this game, but evidence suggests otherwise.
rsoultin: Almost certainly bad.
Ace: Probably bad because his posting hasn't been shit, but could be long scum. Gonna go with bad for now
Mr. Wiggles: Scum, his filter is shit and he never says anything of value
BloodyC0bbler: Probably scum, not as strong as Wiggles or Sentinel but very scummy
Jockmcplop: Probably bad.
Mocsta: Bad
[UoN]Sentinel: Obvious mafia, small chance of very selifsh anti-town 3p, but almost certainly mafia
Pandain: I'm guessing bad, but like tubesock I have very little opinion. I liked 1 mechanics post but that's really about it
LightningStrike: Bad
raynpelikoneet: Probably bad, he always thinks I'm mafia for some reason
sicklucker: Probably bad, but I can never tell with sicklucker. He's not lying that no scum ever nightkills him because he usually helps mafia more than town when he's town


You achieve nothing with this floundering old man.


Mostly for my own amusement.

Town should 100% kill you if you lynch me though.
Computer says mafia
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:20 GMT
#2498
On March 05 2019 08:16 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.

Want to be mayor?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:21 GMT
#2499
On March 05 2019 08:18 Trfel wrote:
Hey Holyflare, want to save me?

Also, can I please get a quick summary of why everyone thinks I'm mafia? I'm honestly not really sure.


not particularly?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:21 GMT
#2500
I like Vivian, she's the best.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 458
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex108
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 472
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
Trap 20
Terrorterran 20
soO 20
Bale 17
Shine 15
Free 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi958
420jenkins129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 213
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE103
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 9m
Stellar Fest
20h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.