• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8630 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 454 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:28 GMT
#2521
On March 05 2019 08:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:24 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:23 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:20 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:16 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.

Want to be mayor?

Do we have time to pull this off? I think we might.

Too many people AFK I think.

I'm not giving iamp mayor, rather give it to HF.

I could do koshi, but honestly, Sentinel has fallen off the face of the earth. Why are people not into murdering him?

WTF? Are you martyring? HF is gonna kill you if he gets mayor...

No, I WANT THE MAYOR.

I never martyr, even if I was mafia I would never martyr.

I still think there's like a 20% chance HF is playing some long con bullshit and will not actually lynch me. Like there's a tiny chance he's actually good enough to townread me right now, and just be doing this to troll etc.

I actually like that chance better than I like iamp as mayor right now.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:28 GMT
#2522
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:29 GMT
#2523
On March 05 2019 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.


Although I do note the convenient timing of his return...
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 04 2019 23:30 GMT
#2524
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:30 GMT
#2525
On March 05 2019 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:26 LightningStrike wrote:
HF if I vote for you as mayor can at least mayor lynch me and just try to figure out Palmar's alignment better during the night or have someone cop check Palmar?


you can vote for me as mayor, yes

You completely avoided what I asking from you: If I vote for you as mayor can you mayor lynch me and have palmar's alignment figured out via cop check?

if you read the op you could probably figure it out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:30 GMT
#2526
On March 05 2019 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:26 LightningStrike wrote:
HF if I vote for you as mayor can at least mayor lynch me and just try to figure out Palmar's alignment better during the night or have someone cop check Palmar?


you can vote for me as mayor, yes

You completely avoided what I asking from you: If I vote for you as mayor can you mayor lynch me and have palmar's alignment figured out via cop check?



are you telling me that palmar is the godfather looooool?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:31 GMT
#2527
It's great that Conversion is feeling better now, that means I can go back to voting for him instead with a clean conscience.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:31 GMT
#2528
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.


i need like 15 vig shots honestly
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:31 GMT
#2529
On March 05 2019 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.


Although I do note the convenient timing of his return...
I had an appointment I left for. I came back and I'm skipping dinner and I'm skipping hanging out with a friend to play this game and try and survive. I can't skip my commitments to play mafia, I was already late because I was playing mafia too long, it literally would not have been possible for me to play more and still make my appointment.

Sorry for prioritizing real life and my personal well-being over a game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:32 GMT
#2530
On March 05 2019 08:31 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.


Although I do note the convenient timing of his return...
I had an appointment I left for. I came back and I'm skipping dinner and I'm skipping hanging out with a friend to play this game and try and survive. I can't skip my commitments to play mafia, I was already late because I was playing mafia too long, it literally would not have been possible for me to play more and still make my appointment.

Sorry for prioritizing real life and my personal well-being over a game.


I'd rather you didn't show up and just had fun with your friends my dude :D
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:32 GMT
#2531
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.


and thats the best you got me and onegu dont come back to the thread until you have something useful to say.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:32 GMT
#2532
On March 05 2019 08:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:26 LightningStrike wrote:
HF if I vote for you as mayor can at least mayor lynch me and just try to figure out Palmar's alignment better during the night or have someone cop check Palmar?


you can vote for me as mayor, yes

You completely avoided what I asking from you: If I vote for you as mayor can you mayor lynch me and have palmar's alignment figured out via cop check?



are you telling me that palmar is the godfather looooool?

No I am not telling you hes the godfather. I think hes town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:32 GMT
#2533
Actually voted BH.

I'll rethink Trfel for tomorrow. Fuck it I'm going soft.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:32 GMT
#2534
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:33 GMT
#2535
On March 05 2019 08:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:26 LightningStrike wrote:
HF if I vote for you as mayor can at least mayor lynch me and just try to figure out Palmar's alignment better during the night or have someone cop check Palmar?


you can vote for me as mayor, yes

You completely avoided what I asking from you: If I vote for you as mayor can you mayor lynch me and have palmar's alignment figured out via cop check?

if you read the op you could probably figure it out

I mean if we got a cop you dodo
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:33 GMT
#2536
On March 05 2019 08:31 Vivax wrote:
It's great that Conversion is feeling better now, that means I can go back to voting for him instead with a clean conscience.

To be fair they just need more communism. If I got fired it'd be 6 months of full time pay as severance. Thanks unions!

Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:33 GMT
#2537
Well the Palmar vote is locked in, no time for abandoning now. The best we can hope for is that Palmar acknowledges me as his superior and votes me as mayor.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:33 GMT
#2538
Kill me, lunch me, remove me from this game first! Come on, it's good policy! Do it!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:34 GMT
#2539
On March 05 2019 08:33 Blazinghand wrote:
Kill me, lunch me, remove me from this game first! Come on, it's good policy! Do it!

You stealing my line man.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:35 GMT
#2540
LS if not palmar or yourself who should we be lynching?
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC472
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 472
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
Trap 20
Terrorterran 20
soO 20
Bale 17
Shine 15
Free 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi958
420jenkins129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 213
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE103
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 10m
Stellar Fest
20h 10m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.