• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8804 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 454 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:35 GMT
#2541
On March 05 2019 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
Well the Palmar vote is locked in, no time for abandoning now. The best we can hope for is that Palmar acknowledges me as his superior and votes me as mayor.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus but I am yall's saviour and will die for your sins.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:36 GMT
#2542
On March 05 2019 08:31 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.


Although I do note the convenient timing of his return...
I had an appointment I left for. I came back and I'm skipping dinner and I'm skipping hanging out with a friend to play this game and try and survive. I can't skip my commitments to play mafia, I was already late because I was playing mafia too long, it literally would not have been possible for me to play more and still make my appointment.

Sorry for prioritizing real life and my personal well-being over a game.


I also don't actually know why you're up for lynch other than a minimal amount of things in your filter and people circle jerking into it.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:36 GMT
#2543
On March 05 2019 08:35 Holyflare wrote:
LS if not palmar or yourself who should we be lynching?

Tina obviously
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 04 2019 23:36 GMT
#2544
Still more useful than any read you have posted in this game IamP. Talk about being useful? How about you post reasons for shit you say? How about you do more than jump on easy bandwagons? Seriously for how active you have been in this thread you have basically fucking said nothing of use. Literally the trademark of a mafia trying to get by while appearing useful.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:37 GMT
#2545
On March 05 2019 08:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.


Although I do note the convenient timing of his return...
I had an appointment I left for. I came back and I'm skipping dinner and I'm skipping hanging out with a friend to play this game and try and survive. I can't skip my commitments to play mafia, I was already late because I was playing mafia too long, it literally would not have been possible for me to play more and still make my appointment.

Sorry for prioritizing real life and my personal well-being over a game.


I also don't actually know why you're up for lynch other than a minimal amount of things in your filter and people circle jerking into it.

Well at least we townbros are killing BH together.

Although let's kill Wiggles instead, that'd be fun.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:37 GMT
#2546
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:37 GMT
#2547
@Holyflare, thanks for acknowledging my existence.

I just don't understand what else I'm supposed to do. It doesn't even feel like people are here.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:37 GMT
#2548
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:38 GMT
#2549
On March 05 2019 08:37 Trfel wrote:
@Holyflare, thanks for acknowledging my existence.

I just don't understand what else I'm supposed to do. It doesn't even feel like people are here.


I dunno just go through my big list post and tell me what you agree with and who I should read of the people I was too lazy/didn't have enough time to read?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 23:38 GMT
#2550
What's happening?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:38 GMT
#2551
holy bc bad or mafia?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:38 GMT
#2552
On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/
Too convenient? As in, scumreading someone that no one else is trying to push (Fecalfeasat) and someone that only one person wants dead ([UoN]Sentinel)? I don't understand how that's convenient. Both have been active and present in the game, they're hardly lurkers.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:39 GMT
#2553
Tfrel lynch Tina with me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:40 GMT
#2554
I would really love a vote count please.........
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:40 GMT
#2555
On March 05 2019 08:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/
Too convenient? As in, scumreading someone that no one else is trying to push (Fecalfeasat) and someone that only one person wants dead ([UoN]Sentinel)? I don't understand how that's convenient. Both have been active and present in the game, they're hardly lurkers.


Sent was who Palmar was going to mayor lynch so yes. Convenient. But the way too confident statement was the more salient one, and I know you know what I mean.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:40 GMT
#2556
On March 05 2019 05:44 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:40 Trfel wrote:
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

Actually could you walk me through your sent read? If he hasn’t read his role pm, I assume that it makes sense he thinks he’s town because that’s both statistically likely and beneficial no matter what alignment he actually is.
Yeah I thought about that, but then I realized that the exact same thing would be true for literally everyone else. So why didn't he put everyone at town, but just himself?

If I were going to make a list post and put myself on it, if I were town I could just put myself as town and not think about it. But if I hadn't read my role PM I'd pause, because I wouldn't know. But if I were mafia pretending I hadn't read my role PM, it's quite likely I wouldn't think about it and would forget. Basically I think it makes it more likely that he did in fact read his role PM, and since there's no reason to pretend like he didn't if he was town, that makes me think he's much more likely mafia.


I actually like this post. I also thought it was weird that sentinel put himself down as town, but didn't think it could be because he had read his PM, and was scum, and this is a fairly bizar scumslip.

Other than that, trfel's filter is still really bad, without any evidence he's trying to play the game. And now is wining about dying, which is not indicative of alignment. Will read sentinel again now.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:40 GMT
#2557
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


*casually keeps his mayor vote on HF*

Great speech mate.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:40 GMT
#2558
On March 05 2019 08:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Tfrel lynch Tina with me?


You'll never get that, bud.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:41 GMT
#2559
Yes! More votes on me! MORE!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:41 GMT
#2560
On March 05 2019 08:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Tfrel lynch Tina with me?


You'll never get that, bud.

Might happen some are scumreading you afterall :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 458
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex108
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 108
UpATreeSC 84
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31918
Shuttle 1519
EffOrt 856
Light 691
Mini 619
Soma 461
firebathero 271
Rush 196
Snow 171
ZerO 155
[ Show more ]
hero 84
sorry 54
Liquid`Ret 48
Killer 42
Sea.KH 29
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 21
soO 20
Trap 18
Bale 16
Free 14
Shine 14
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7218
qojqva1813
Dendi975
420jenkins148
Counter-Strike
fl0m1372
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1233
XaKoH 215
MindelVK6
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
B2W.Neo1009
Beastyqt527
FrodaN428
ceh9196
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe132
QueenE101
C9.Mang069
Trikslyr63
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss37
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3457
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie468
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 8m
Stellar Fest
20h 8m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.