• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9462 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 454 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#2581
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.

(1) Show me a string of 2-3 posts you made in rapid succession to each other that are inquisitive about something/somebody.
(2) Show me a read you fleshed out and carried out throughout this game you believed in.


Anyway, don't show me. It's ok. But now you know why I vote you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#2582
On March 05 2019 08:44 Grackaroni wrote:
HOLYFLARE/PALMAR

WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MAYOR POLICY?


On March 05 2019 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Just so we're clear:

I am lynching Sentinel if I get elected mayor

The reason for this is his gambit at the beginning of the day.

It's a policy lynch but there's more to it. We can throw out the window all scenarios where Sentinel is town, reads the role pm and decides to pull this shit anyway. To me there's only 3 realistic options.

  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, read the role PM, said "I'm VT" and went on his merry way.
  • He did read the role PM, found out he was mafia, pulled this gambit and tried to save face by claiming a VT when pressured.
  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, didn't read the role PM again, but claimed having done so. He will reveal night 1 he didn't read his role PM.


Now the first option is the option he has pushed himself. The reason I put a question mark to that option is I don't believe his change of heart to read the role PM could have been that genuine. I was a dick to him, I basically bullied him into doing as I said. The chance that he just accepted it and did as told is extremely low. Especially after his initial defiance:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on


There is no way this guy, cocky as he is, just turns around under the slightest pressure (I wasn't leading the vote by a lot) and claims his role.

No way, I don't believe his story for a second.

So, we're left with two reasonable options, the 2nd and the 3rd one. Both make him an excellent, excellent lynch. We've already gone over how not reading your role PM is anti town, but I genuinely believe the 2nd one is the truth, and we have a chance to kill scum.


I 100% believe this to be the truth and I'm not changing my mind.
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#2583
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#2584
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2585
On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia

Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2586
Kill Tina!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2587
On March 05 2019 08:44 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't mean to be a shitter but I just came home and there is 30 more pages than before.


They complain when there's no content, they complain when there's too much content.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2588
On March 05 2019 08:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:38 iamperfection wrote:
holy bc bad or mafia?


Holy IamP bad or mafia?

See? Its substance really.

Are you really surprised I still have a read on you? Given that you were the first one I had? Given that you never answered my question I posed you even after giving you time to do so?

i have played like 40 games on this forum its clear im town

and what question i didnt make my big read post ? i didnt feel like doing it so i didnt. go be useful and vote blazinghand



Be useful and make your big read post?

Didn't feel like it? Didn't feel like oh you know, playing for the town?

Thats great youve played 40 games. It means you are an experienced player capable of altering your own personal meta should you desire and should be able to appear how you want to appear. If I can't tell you are town then clearly, you are bad or you are mafia. So be useful yourself. Stop demanding shit from people you yourself are unwilling to do.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2589
Blazinghand is scum by the way. He said he was too busy to play but then he showed up within an hour of getting votes and has sat here throughout the last hours trying to WIFOM people out of voting him.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2590
Nothing new in sentinel's filter.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2591
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 23:48 GMT
#2592
Voting HF for mayor over Palmar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:48 GMT
#2593
On March 05 2019 08:46 ExO_ wrote:
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM

Explain why you think I'm mafia please.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:48 GMT
#2594
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t

lol wifom and you felt for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 23:48 GMT
#2595
Nobody should be voting for HF as mayor if he's killing Palmar.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2596
On March 05 2019 08:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Blazinghand is scum by the way. He said he was too busy to play but then he showed up within an hour of getting votes and has sat here throughout the last hours trying to WIFOM people out of voting him.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2597
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.



This post reeks. Why would you pop up near EOD to post this? You even segregated players and faked outrage. Heavy FoS here.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2598
Soz plammer you played well.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2599
On March 05 2019 08:46 ExO_ wrote:
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM


Yes there's definitely scum on my wagon, and I am in fact town, but I need to be dealt with today. Vote me! It's a good policy lynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2600
I'm voting BH after much thought
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Sea.KH 62
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS115
djWHEAT79
KnowMe78
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 33m
Online Event
20h 33m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.