• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9089 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 454 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2601
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2602
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I have the same feeling but being sentimental is stupid and mafias can play with it.

I gave in anyway in order to kill BH cause iamp for some reason thinks he doesn't want to do it himself.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2603
Kill Tina guys!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:49 GMT
#2604
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2605
On March 05 2019 08:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:46 ExO_ wrote:
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM


Yes there's definitely scum on my wagon, and I am in fact town, but I need to be dealt with today. Vote me! It's a good policy lynch.


Honestly if you're Vanilla Town you could've fucking tried. Saying "I'm a great policy lynch" is a fucking piece of shit move.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2606
koshi mayor is going nowhere.

##mayor: Palmar
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2607
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


wut
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2608
Palmar's last minute thoughts www.palmarthoughts.gov.www\palmarthoughts


  • Sadly you have to kill HF if he murders me. I'm not even sure he's mafia but it'll be an argument for days and days if you don't. Get it over with.
  • Wiggles is mafia
  • Bloodycobbler is super right on me, of course. I'm less sure on him being mafia
  • Sentinel is afk, not doing anything useful, and all my previous role pm bullshit still stands. The dude is lying and should die
  • Listen to Vivax, he's the best
  • Consider using Koshi as a blunt instrument to murder your enemies


Man yall are gonna miss my formatting, it's just the best
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2609
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2610
On March 05 2019 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.


Can you explain the mocsta progression on Palmar then? How can he go from so rage-y and agreeing with my posts against Palmar to suddenly voting Conversion with palmar and agreeing like nothing had happened?
Huh. To be honest I couldn't tell you. I guess never mind me then, I'm still not really convinced he's mafia but I couldn't (and wouldn't) stop anyone who said otherwise.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2611
Guys kill Tina!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2612
On March 05 2019 08:50 Palmar wrote:
Palmar's last minute thoughts www.palmarthoughts.gov.www\palmarthoughts


  • Sadly you have to kill HF if he murders me. I'm not even sure he's mafia but it'll be an argument for days and days if you don't. Get it over with.
  • Wiggles is mafia
  • Bloodycobbler is super right on me, of course. I'm less sure on him being mafia
  • Sentinel is afk, not doing anything useful, and all my previous role pm bullshit still stands. The dude is lying and should die
  • Listen to Vivax, he's the best
  • Consider using Koshi as a blunt instrument to murder your enemies


Man yall are gonna miss my formatting, it's just the best


Clear mafia motivation. Link isn't even real.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2613
On March 05 2019 08:49 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.



This post reeks. Why would you pop up near EOD to post this? You even segregated players and faked outrage. Heavy FoS here.

+1 to this.

This looks very similar to a fake-outrage scum post that I've seen BC make before.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2614
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2615
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2616
On March 05 2019 08:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.



This post reeks. Why would you pop up near EOD to post this? You even segregated players and faked outrage. Heavy FoS here.

+1 to this.

This looks very similar to a fake-outrage scum post that I've seen BC make before.


He did clear me though
Computer says mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2617
On March 05 2019 08:50 Palmar wrote:
Palmar's last minute thoughts www.palmarthoughts.gov.www\palmarthoughts


  • Sadly you have to kill HF if he murders me. I'm not even sure he's mafia but it'll be an argument for days and days if you don't. Get it over with.
  • Wiggles is mafia
  • Bloodycobbler is super right on me, of course. I'm less sure on him being mafia
  • Sentinel is afk, not doing anything useful, and all my previous role pm bullshit still stands. The dude is lying and should die
  • Listen to Vivax, he's the best
  • Consider using Koshi as a blunt instrument to murder your enemies


Man yall are gonna miss my formatting, it's just the best


I tried to click on this URL -_-
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2618
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:46 ExO_ wrote:
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM


Yes there's definitely scum on my wagon, and I am in fact town, but I need to be dealt with today. Vote me! It's a good policy lynch.


Honestly if you're Vanilla Town you could've fucking tried. Saying "I'm a great policy lynch" is a fucking piece of shit move.


Yeah sorry man, tbh I just saw the length of the game and couldn't get the motivation to read 100 pages. It's simply not happening. Get me out of the way now so I'm not a problen latter. I am aware it's a shitty move of me but this is how it is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2619
Back, in class atm

My closing statement is: I've done more to help town this game than Palmar
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2620
On March 05 2019 08:51 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

your wifom mind bomb wont work im going to ignore it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1205
Hyuk 640
Aegong 108
Leta 75
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 51
soO 46
Sharp 37
Larva 30
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 22
ZerO 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli618
shoxiejesuss560
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1032
crisheroes1
Other Games
summit1g9532
singsing1234
olofmeister1035
ceh9595
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
trigger7
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt505
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 12m
OSC
13h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.