• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 454 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2641
On March 05 2019 08:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.


Can you explain the mocsta progression on Palmar then? How can he go from so rage-y and agreeing with my posts against Palmar to suddenly voting Conversion with palmar and agreeing like nothing had happened?
Huh. To be honest I couldn't tell you. I guess never mind me then, I'm still not really convinced he's mafia but I couldn't (and wouldn't) stop anyone who said otherwise.


You and Exo

You guys need to explain your scumread on me
But I don't have a scumread on you?

I'm just trusting Holyflare. The whole saving me thing and all.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2642
On March 05 2019 08:54 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 Acrofales wrote:
Holyflare killing Palmar is a total cop-out. Are we just apathetically coasting our way to killing one of the strongest town assets? It's D.U.M.B. Stop doing it.
Should I swap my mayor vote to Palmar then?

Yes.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2643
I should still be mayor!
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2644
On March 05 2019 08:53 Trfel wrote:
LightningStrike, if you vote BlazingHand to keep me alive, I'll take a look at rsoultin and reconsider my stance?

I will if it flips over back to you. I won't let you get lynched.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2645
Simple Ace. I just finished my long week of work and have shit availability for it. When I went to bed things hadn't flipped to what they were when I woke up. Clearly at that point I need to come in and attempt to stop or at least weigh in on events I disagree with?

Hell you have been around all day and have barely weighed in on anything yet have parked your vote on HF. Why do you want Palmar offed? What was it about his play that made you believe he is scum given that you haven't said why you believe it.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2646
all these mafia coming out of the woodwork right at eod

onegu, bh, exo, bc

what?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2647
On March 05 2019 08:54 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:52 Palmar wrote:
ExO_ you still haven't explained your 100% scumread on me?


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.



haha, and this opinion hasn't changed at all ?

I literally have the best explained list of reads of everyone in the thread.

I'm dying for everyone else's sins, you keep yours buddy.
Computer says mafia
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2648
On March 05 2019 08:54 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:52 Palmar wrote:
ExO_ you still haven't explained your 100% scumread on me?


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.



I'm with you on the reasoning but I don't see how this is enough to call him scum
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2649
I think I'm back to wanting to lynch Trfel
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2650
On March 05 2019 08:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.


Can you explain the mocsta progression on Palmar then? How can he go from so rage-y and agreeing with my posts against Palmar to suddenly voting Conversion with palmar and agreeing like nothing had happened?
Huh. To be honest I couldn't tell you. I guess never mind me then, I'm still not really convinced he's mafia but I couldn't (and wouldn't) stop anyone who said otherwise.


You and Exo

You guys need to explain your scumread on me
But I don't have a scumread on you?

I'm just trusting Holyflare. The whole saving me thing and all.

You apparently get a lease on life. That doesn't mean you should stop using your brain. This post succccckkks.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2651
On March 05 2019 08:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.


Can you explain the mocsta progression on Palmar then? How can he go from so rage-y and agreeing with my posts against Palmar to suddenly voting Conversion with palmar and agreeing like nothing had happened?
Huh. To be honest I couldn't tell you. I guess never mind me then, I'm still not really convinced he's mafia but I couldn't (and wouldn't) stop anyone who said otherwise.


You and Exo

You guys need to explain your scumread on me
But I don't have a scumread on you?

I'm just trusting Holyflare. The whole saving me thing and all.


Why are you voting to lynch me then?
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2652
On March 05 2019 08:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 Trfel wrote:
LightningStrike, if you vote BlazingHand to keep me alive, I'll take a look at rsoultin and reconsider my stance?

I will if it flips over back to you. I won't let you get lynched.
Fair enough. If I survive long enough I do intend to read the 80ish pages I've missed and in doing so I will re-evaluate rsoultin. It's possible she is WIFOMing me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2653
Ok, mayoring Palmar
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:56 GMT
#2654
On March 05 2019 08:56 Vivax wrote:
I think I'm back to wanting to lynch Trfel

Do it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:57 GMT
#2655
On March 05 2019 08:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Ok, mayoring Palmar


this is a secure mafia lynch guys
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:57 GMT
#2656
By the way, Trfel actually admitting he has no clue what he's doing is far less scummy than Exo making up a reason to lynch me.

I don't really think Trfel is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:57 GMT
#2657
On March 05 2019 08:56 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:56 Vivax wrote:
I think I'm back to wanting to lynch Trfel

Do it.

Please kill me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:57 GMT
#2658
truffle/bh prob town

ls may be town ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2659
On March 05 2019 08:57 rsoultin wrote:
truffle/bh prob town

ls may be town ><

....
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2660
actually ls probably is town for getting his panties in a bunch over my scumreading him but i'm sticking with maybe out of spite
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41502
Bisu 1442
firebathero 1067
Horang2 984
Hyuk 391
BeSt 357
EffOrt 290
Mini 273
Light 236
Larva 234
[ Show more ]
Soma 231
ZerO 118
Leta 98
Rush 94
Mong 89
Barracks 82
Snow 72
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 35
JYJ 32
Mind 32
NaDa 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 26
sorry 22
zelot 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc1235
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns31456
singsing2275
olofmeister1488
B2W.Neo321
hiko186
Livibee183
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
37m
OSC
9h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 37m
Online Event
22h 37m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.