• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:51
CEST 07:51
KST 14:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7211 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 454 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2661
On March 05 2019 08:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.


Can you explain the mocsta progression on Palmar then? How can he go from so rage-y and agreeing with my posts against Palmar to suddenly voting Conversion with palmar and agreeing like nothing had happened?
Huh. To be honest I couldn't tell you. I guess never mind me then, I'm still not really convinced he's mafia but I couldn't (and wouldn't) stop anyone who said otherwise.


You and Exo

You guys need to explain your scumread on me
But I don't have a scumread on you?

I'm just trusting Holyflare. The whole saving me thing and all.


Why are you voting to lynch me then?
I'm not? Unless you mean voting Holyflare for mayor, because I trust him to do the right thing. And I kinda expect he won't kill you, but I probably shouldn't say that, it makes him more likely to. But you asked.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2662
onegu shenannies?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2663
On March 05 2019 08:55 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote

##Vote: Rsoultin

WTF just happened here? :O
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2664
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

So is BC probably, he wasn't actually trying to save me, just trying to look good. Or he would actually do shit.
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2665
On March 05 2019 08:55 Holyflare wrote:
all these mafia coming out of the woodwork right at eod

onegu, bh, exo, bc

what?

Please don't choose something stupid.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2666
Putting my.vote on bh to save trfel
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2667
On March 05 2019 08:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.


Can you explain the mocsta progression on Palmar then? How can he go from so rage-y and agreeing with my posts against Palmar to suddenly voting Conversion with palmar and agreeing like nothing had happened?
Huh. To be honest I couldn't tell you. I guess never mind me then, I'm still not really convinced he's mafia but I couldn't (and wouldn't) stop anyone who said otherwise.


You and Exo

You guys need to explain your scumread on me
But I don't have a scumread on you?

I'm just trusting Holyflare. The whole saving me thing and all.


Why are you voting to lynch me then?
I'm not? Unless you mean voting Holyflare for mayor, because I trust him to do the right thing. And I kinda expect he won't kill you, but I probably shouldn't say that, it makes him more likely to. But you asked.


I've re-submitted my lynch to Palmar from Palmar.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 23:58 GMT
#2668
@BC: where did I say I want Palmar killed???

@trfel: I think you should seriously claim if lynch noise bout to drop.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:59 GMT
#2669
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 23:59 GMT
#2670
On March 05 2019 08:56 Vivax wrote:
I think I'm back to wanting to lynch Trfel
So apparently my posts and effort and reads are worse than Blazinghand's?

Cool?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:59 GMT
#2671
bh is better lynch than truffle tho
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 23:59 GMT
#2672
Once again, sorry for the poor performance.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 23:59 GMT
#2673
chaos reigns!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:59 GMT
#2674


After all these years, yall still suck
Computer says mafia
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 05 2019 00:00 GMT
#2675
My explanation of why Trfel is mafia:

1. Everything in my case still stands
2. His more recent case on me felt like a desperate sheep given how many holes were in it

Trfel is scum
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2019 00:00 GMT
#2676
The cycle has ended. Please stop posting until the night post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 05 2019 00:00 GMT
#2677
On March 05 2019 08:58 Ace wrote:
@BC: where did I say I want Palmar killed???

@trfel: I think you should seriously claim if lynch noise bout to drop.



Your vote.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:00 GMT
#2678
lol I didn't kill palmar
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:00 GMT
#2679
dont wait holyflare put the action in i want a flip
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2019 00:06 GMT
#2680
Going to take a few minutes to triple check the vote count. If anyone notices a mistake, please let us know.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor748
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS33
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1136
• Rush1112
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 9m
OSC
16h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.