• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 454 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:13 GMT
#2341
MZ could be town for stuberness. But I would not put mpney on that.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 21:13 GMT
#2342
My phone is gonna die vote bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2019 21:14 GMT
#2343
or we can sheep me onto tref which seems to be a growing trend. altho I feel like If I were to read his filter id be suckered into unvoting so I wont. gotta go with your gut
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:15 GMT
#2344
On March 05 2019 06:13 iamperfection wrote:
My phone is gonna die vote bh

Vote tfrel, mayor shot on bh.

Play like the professionals we are.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:15 GMT
#2345
On March 05 2019 06:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Rsoultin is mafia.

Maybe, I’m not sure why she’s waffling on grack and using that to read me


Grack's filter is just very nullish, but I like that you're picking up on someone others are ignoring. Tbf I thought your filter looked townish before I started reading grack.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2019 21:16 GMT
#2346
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed



LightningStrike (3): LightningStrike, [UoN]Sentinel, Rels

interesting. can mods kill some people ty
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:16 GMT
#2347
On March 05 2019 06:13 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Ace why are you trying so hard for someone you don’t know the alignment of?


Define trying

Posting exclusively about how we shouldn’t lynch BH in your last like 5 posts
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:17 GMT
#2348
On March 05 2019 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
or we can sheep me onto tref which seems to be a growing trend. altho I feel like If I were to read his filter id be suckered into unvoting so I wont. gotta go with your gut

????
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 21:17 GMT
#2349
I'll consolidate onto trfel, feels better than Conv to me right now.

I read rsoul town for what it's worth
you gotta dance
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:18 GMT
#2350
On March 03 2019 08:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:50 sicklucker wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:46 Trfel wrote:
@sicklucker, why wouldn't you want to lynch rsoultin? Last I saw, you were just at maybe nah maybe nah?

@Holyflare, fair enough, I'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know.


Ya i dont lynch my leaning towns in 60 player games...
(sigh) WHYYYY is rsoultin a town lean for you


Mafia. Or bad town . your so obviously pushing an agenda. Is it really that strange that i dont want to lynch rstoulin who i kind of town read over 40 people. This avenue of thought is very pointless. Any townie would just drop it

Good sicklucker.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2019 21:18 GMT
#2351
now i just gotta figure out my mayor. koshi whos gonna vig bh ill vote for that person I wanted to play with him for once but his filter is just antitown
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:19 GMT
#2352
On March 05 2019 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Rsoultin is mafia.

Maybe, I’m not sure why she’s waffling on grack and using that to read me


Grack's filter is just very nullish, but I like that you're picking up on someone others are ignoring. Tbf I thought your filter looked townish before I started reading grack.

How is his filter nullish? Also you mayorvoted someone else at the start of the game. Scummmy
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:19 GMT
#2353
On March 05 2019 06:18 sicklucker wrote:
now i just gotta figure out my mayor. koshi whos gonna vig bh ill vote for that person I wanted to play with him for once but his filter is just antitown

I hope iamp will.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2019 21:20 GMT
#2354
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:21 GMT
#2355
Yeah I still think Palmar is likely to be scum. Have no issue whatsoever mayoring Iam and killing BH (though I'm thinking we're likely to see a town flip there tbh) but I'm not changing my vote if it makes Palmar mayor.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:21 GMT
#2356
Jk ace just your last two posts but 66% of your posts since you came back
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 21:22 GMT
#2357
On March 05 2019 06:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed



LightningStrike (3): LightningStrike, [UoN]Sentinel, Rels

interesting. can mods kill some people ty



On March 05 2019 05:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Blazinghand wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Self votes are not allowed.


The vote count also reflected a self-vote from LS. That has been removed.


When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:22 GMT
#2358
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 21:22 GMT
#2359
Am I the only person who reads the threads or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:23 GMT
#2360
Did I amready read Palmar? I think not.
Cant disappoint future self.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 372
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32492
Bisu 3014
Shuttle 1787
Hyuk 1192
EffOrt 770
Mini 527
Larva 410
ZerO 302
Soma 285
firebathero 252
[ Show more ]
Zeus 119
hero 110
Sexy 77
Last 61
Hyun 48
Mong 46
PianO 39
Pusan 35
Killer 34
Trap 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 25
sorry 19
zelot 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8456
qojqva1716
Dendi816
Counter-Strike
fl0m2775
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu595
Lowko452
Other Games
singsing2146
B2W.Neo1322
Beastyqt573
Hui .211
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS110
KnowMe98
Mew2King90
elazer72
Mlord38
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• poizon28 17
• Adnapsc2 10
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8653
• WagamamaTV257
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Other Games
• Shiphtur93
Upcoming Events
FEL
55m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 55m
INu's Battles
20h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.