• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8953 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 454 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:46 GMT
#2301
Vote for bh koshi
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:47 GMT
#2302
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Ace why are you trying so hard for someone you don’t know the alignment of?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:47 GMT
#2303
Voted iamp for mayor and tfrel for rip.

I only read into 10 people I think but I am happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2304
On March 05 2019 05:47 Koshi wrote:
Voted iamp for mayor and tfrel for rip.

I only read into 10 people I think but I am happy.

Vote bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2305
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Thank you! Felt like I was yelling into the wind
you gotta dance
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2306
On March 05 2019 05:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vote for bh koshi

You kill bh with mayor shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2307
On March 05 2019 05:43 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:33 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

I let you be because you said pre-game you'd be afk all weekend. So what's the point pressuring you? Weekend ended and you have been active and townie. Seems fine to me.

I never said such thing. Stop doing drugs. I never knew this game would start on a Saturday on 1am. O thought is was Monday 1 am.

Oh. Hmmm. Who the fuck said that then :o maybe they never showed up :/

Was mocsta. He did show up did nothing and fucked off again. Not a great look. Including his feigning being insulted by Palmar.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2308
Also I am still here till deadline. No worries.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2309
I'm really curious about that null read on Palmar Trfel. You think I'm scum. Cool. So you vote Palmar "because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most". So how does this work if Palmar is scum and I'm also scum? Why would Palmar not be green in your eyes?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2310
Anyway, afk for a bit.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:49 GMT
#2311
On March 05 2019 05:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm really curious about that null read on Palmar Trfel. You think I'm scum. Cool. So you vote Palmar "because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most". So how does this work if Palmar is scum and I'm also scum? Why would Palmar not be green in your eyes?
I don't do association reads.

And I'm not going to try and convince you that you are mafia. I stand by what I said, everyone else can read your posts and decide for themselves.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2019 20:50 GMT
#2312
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:50 GMT
#2313
EBWOP: Unflipped association reads. I get things wrong too often.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:50 GMT
#2314
On March 05 2019 05:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm really curious about that null read on Palmar Trfel. You think I'm scum. Cool. So you vote Palmar "because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most". So how does this work if Palmar is scum and I'm also scum? Why would Palmar not be green in your eyes?
I don't do association reads.

And I'm not going to try and convince you that you are mafia. I stand by what I said, everyone else can read your posts and decide for themselves.

I'm not asking you to stop believing I'm mafia. I'm just questioning the validity of your read on Palmar

And by association your other reads
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2019 20:51 GMT
#2315
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:52 GMT
#2316
On March 05 2019 05:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><

When did tube go for Acro? Only saw the trfl push, which was a solo thing at first but picking up more steam now


Nah, you're right I'm just gonna blame doing three things at once. It was trfl, not acro.

On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.


^ This post in particular gets me cause he says he's scumreading trfel earlier. Feels like an easy way to back off if truffle comes back.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:52 GMT
#2317
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2019 20:54 GMT
#2318
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:55 GMT
#2319
On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.

Oh my gosh you suck
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:55 GMT
#2320
WoS filter actually not that scummy. Useless but quite townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 340
Hyuk 197
Hyun 89
Shinee 64
Hm[arnc] 55
ZergMaN 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft518
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1387
• Lourlo1057
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 40m
INu's Battles
4h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 40m
Replay Cast
15h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.