• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11978 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 454 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:56 GMT
#2321
On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.
I meant, explain why you feel you've been towny this game, because looking at your filter I don't see that at all and I have explained why and really the only thing people have put in your favor is tone.

But I won't be around for the answer so I guess it doesn't matter. Actually really need to leave now, see you all eventually.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2019 20:57 GMT
#2322
On March 05 2019 05:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.

Oh my gosh you suck

I think he understands what omgus means
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:57 GMT
#2323
O just read WoS page 3 and he is tip top useful town. Good stuff WoS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2019 20:59 GMT
#2324
On March 05 2019 05:56 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.
I meant, explain why you feel you've been towny this game, because looking at your filter I don't see that at all and I have explained why and really the only thing people have put in your favor is tone.

But I won't be around for the answer so I guess it doesn't matter. Actually really need to leave now, see you all eventually.

I'm off break like now but I've been posting reads and asking what I think are pointed questions and even though nobody engages with me I keep doing so.

*Shrug*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:00 GMT
#2325
On March 04 2019 00:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:43 Trfel wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:39 Holyflare wrote:
If you don't comment on a really obvious inconsistency I'll be sad.
I agree Oatsmaster's play has been quite subpar so far, and I agree that his assessment of your play this game is awful. However maybe I'm wrong in this but I don't feel like his play is mafia-motivated at all. I don't really think mafia would want to enter the thread late and use a bunch of garbage reasons to push suspicion at people, including people like you who are quite likely to respond and respond with a lot of weight. It would be an exceptionally stupid move.

Maybe it's dumb but that makes me actually not want to lynch Oatsmaster right now. Or was there something else you were referring to?

nice sheep buddy


Trfel is next filter.

This reads very forced.. and doesnt remind me at all of the toen!trfel i was looking forward to playing with.

That trfel was patient and poised. Accumulating 110% of info before unveiling.. this is too cheap and easy from him.

I woukd be happy to lynch off this singlepost actually.

Tip top town comment in here as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 21:00 GMT
#2326
On March 05 2019 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><

When did tube go for Acro? Only saw the trfl push, which was a solo thing at first but picking up more steam now


Nah, you're right I'm just gonna blame doing three things at once. It was trfl, not acro.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.


^ This post in particular gets me cause he says he's scumreading trfel earlier. Feels like an easy way to back off if truffle comes back.

Definite lack of commitment from tube in the early game

What do you think of trfel? That's what's throwing me off, because I'm not liking them too much either.
you gotta dance
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:02 GMT
#2327
Mocsta has the best filter in this game. Amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:02 GMT
#2328
On March 05 2019 05:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.

Oh my gosh you suck

I think he understands what omgus means

No but really though
No gg, No skill.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 04 2019 21:04 GMT
#2329
On March 05 2019 06:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.

Oh my gosh you suck

I think he understands what omgus means

No but really though

Weird, I don't see you on the top winrate list
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:04 GMT
#2330
Jockmcplop seems like town in his first game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:05 GMT
#2331
Trfel's biggest scum read is sentinel based on like the first hour of the game. Fucking gross.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 21:06 GMT
#2332
On train home won't be long my dears.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:07 GMT
#2333
On March 05 2019 06:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><

When did tube go for Acro? Only saw the trfl push, which was a solo thing at first but picking up more steam now


Nah, you're right I'm just gonna blame doing three things at once. It was trfl, not acro.

On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.


^ This post in particular gets me cause he says he's scumreading trfel earlier. Feels like an easy way to back off if truffle comes back.

Definite lack of commitment from tube in the early game

What do you think of trfel? That's what's throwing me off, because I'm not liking them too much either.


Lol I know >< but actually I don't think it couldn't be scum/scum given Tube's pretty nothing presence and that easy out. Feels like it could be a soft buss plus he already pre-orchestrated justification for a vote on conv

Also, after going back through Grack's filter, I feel even better about Oats. Grack's kinda meh but not in a way that makes me feel like he's a priority lynch. What's interesting is how few people have called him out given how meh he is.

Also gonna shelf MZ, partly cause his thing in the conv exchange was pretty okay on review of his filter and I think that got blown up.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:07 GMT
#2334
Lynch Tfrel. Gives us info and he is unworthy.
Gogogogo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:07 GMT
#2335
Rsoultin is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:10 GMT
#2336
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel. Gives us info and he is unworthy.
Gogogogo


I'm on board with this lol >< (now watch Koshi jump off like a hot potato cause he's bad)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 21:11 GMT
#2337
Also LS ninja-voting for MZ
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2019 21:12 GMT
#2338
ya I dont have time to read 70 pages who am I sheeping
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 21:13 GMT
#2339
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Rsoultin is mafia.

Maybe, I’m not sure why she’s waffling on grack and using that to read me
No gg, No skill.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 21:13 GMT
#2340
On March 05 2019 05:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Ace why are you trying so hard for someone you don’t know the alignment of?


Define trying
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.