• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:21
CEST 00:21
KST 07:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8096 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 454 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:38 GMT
#2281
On March 05 2019 05:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.


hey guys, as it turns out I'm in the process of moving hosue and I have phot- nah i'm just kidding :v


10/10 ploy


BAMBOOZLED
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:38 GMT
#2282
On March 05 2019 05:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:31 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

What? She's been here a heck of a lot more than I have.

What did you read because it is not something I typed.

You said she had only been here for the last x hours, with x < 10.

I read posts by her on Saturday and Sunday. She's been here. She was here this morning, then was away for most of the afternoon and is back now. I have no problems with rsoultin's activity. Neither in quantity nor in how it is spread about the day. There's some red flags I have in her filter, but nothing serious.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:38 GMT
#2283
On March 05 2019 05:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.


Lol you're an idiot. I haven't been here since right before your slow ass noticed this game started.

Exactly!!!

-squints at-

Is your issue my townreading you? Cause that's just me being baller and you being an easy townread. If it's thinking I just started playing then you're a dolt. But either way it doesn't matter cause mafia will deal with me long before you get a lynch off if you stay stupid, so carry on my wayward soul.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 20:38 GMT
#2284
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed


This isn't even true ls self voted lol
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:39 GMT
#2285
On March 05 2019 05:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:31 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

What? She's been here a heck of a lot more than I have.

What did you read because it is not something I typed.

You said she had only been here for the last x hours, with x < 10.

I read posts by her on Saturday and Sunday. She's been here. She was here this morning, then was away for most of the afternoon and is back now. I have no problems with rsoultin's activity. Neither in quantity nor in how it is spread about the day. There's some red flags I have in her filter, but nothing serious.

No. I said that she called me town after I was only here for x hours.

If you read that wrong that is on you.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:39 GMT
#2286
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><


^ This though. Way more relevant than koshi dumb.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:40 GMT
#2287
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:40 GMT
#2288
On March 05 2019 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed


This isn't even true ls self voted lol

Muppet
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:40 GMT
#2289
On March 05 2019 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed


This isn't even true ls self voted lol


host ALSO said that LS's self vote isn't allowed:

On March 05 2019 05:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Blazinghand wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Self votes are not allowed.


The vote count also reflected a self-vote from LS. That has been removed.



Come on, you can't let yourself be beat in terms of "having read things in this game " by me dude lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:41 GMT
#2290
On March 05 2019 05:40 Trfel wrote:
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

Actually could you walk me through your sent read? If he hasn’t read his role pm, I assume that it makes sense he thinks he’s town because that’s both statistically likely and beneficial no matter what alignment he actually is.
No gg, No skill.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:41 GMT
#2291
There, going to take a break and do something other than mafia. Quite possibly I won't be back until after the deadline. Take it or leave it.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 20:42 GMT
#2292
On March 05 2019 05:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.


hey guys, as it turns out I'm in the process of moving hosue and I have phot- nah i'm just kidding :v


<3
That was so fucking epic
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:42 GMT
#2293
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><

When did tube go for Acro? Only saw the trfl push, which was a solo thing at first but picking up more steam now
you gotta dance
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:42 GMT
#2294
I decided I want to lynch Tfrel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:43 GMT
#2295
On March 05 2019 05:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:33 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

I let you be because you said pre-game you'd be afk all weekend. So what's the point pressuring you? Weekend ended and you have been active and townie. Seems fine to me.

I never said such thing. Stop doing drugs. I never knew this game would start on a Saturday on 1am. O thought is was Monday 1 am.

Oh. Hmmm. Who the fuck said that then :o maybe they never showed up :/
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:44 GMT
#2296
I wanna say wriggles is town because everyone is literally ignoring him but he’s still trying his best
No gg, No skill.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 20:44 GMT
#2297
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:44 GMT
#2298
Live cam of player reading the thread

[image loading]
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:44 GMT
#2299
On March 05 2019 05:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:40 Trfel wrote:
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

Actually could you walk me through your sent read? If he hasn’t read his role pm, I assume that it makes sense he thinks he’s town because that’s both statistically likely and beneficial no matter what alignment he actually is.
Yeah I thought about that, but then I realized that the exact same thing would be true for literally everyone else. So why didn't he put everyone at town, but just himself?

If I were going to make a list post and put myself on it, if I were town I could just put myself as town and not think about it. But if I hadn't read my role PM I'd pause, because I wouldn't know. But if I were mafia pretending I hadn't read my role PM, it's quite likely I wouldn't think about it and would forget. Basically I think it makes it more likely that he did in fact read his role PM, and since there's no reason to pretend like he didn't if he was town, that makes me think he's much more likely mafia.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:45 GMT
#2300
On March 05 2019 05:28 Trfel wrote:
@rsoultin, I disagree, but fair enough, thanks.
I've posted a quality scumread on Fecalfeast and a quality scumread on [UoN]Sentinel. The longer I think about it the more I like those reads. Both reads show original thought. Please don't just write me off as mafia for being suspicious of someone else earlier and then being busy for a while, but actually look at what I've written and what those two have written and think about their alignments. Then come back and let me know what you think. But don't dismiss me before taking a look for yourself.

quality fucking scumread lmao

Okay I'll bite

On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it.

If I don't know my alignment there's a >50% chance I'm town, otherwise this game would be over.

If you're saying I was lying about not reading the PM,

On February 28 2019 10:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I will be here but I probably won't get around to reading my role PM until N1


I was planning to do it before game start.

Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment.


Maybe LS was an easy tunnel because he fucked off after I made my case but I didn't see anyone else use that information to help find scum by association. I'm still not sure if Palmar is scum or not because a huge part of my problem with him is that he wants me dead and I'd rather elect a mayor who would lynch scum, i.e. not me. My other problem with him is that tons of people I think are scummy are voting for him with little to no evidence. But of course if he's town and I'm town scum would do that anyway. Anything else you could accuse me of after my big post (i.e. after I knew I was town) is taking one of two sides on any argument. Unless it's 1v34 by your definition that's thread sentiment.

His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another

I'm assuming you're talking about my case on you in the big post. Your read on SL was correct. In a vacuum it would be a decent post. But you were accusing him of doing things you yourself were guilty of. Combined with other scummy behavior my conclusion was that you are in fact scum.

and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads.

I'm not lamp I don't reply to every message with "vote LS". If people disagree with my scum reads I'll defend them. Unless I think they're right in which case I'll drop the issue. That's all the investment you should expect.

If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken.

See above

It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

It's definitely a selfish play but I think not reading my PM has been a net positive for my scumhunting abilities. That said, it's a selfish play. So clearly the best way I can convince others I'm town and help town is to find scum. Which I have been doing.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 39m
INu's Battles
13h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 39m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.