• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8548 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 454 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:22 GMT
#2241
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:22 GMT
#2242
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:22 GMT
#2243
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.

He is claiming scum by voting me
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:22 GMT
#2244
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.


I too am fine with that! I'm explicitly ok with being policy lynched here. If that's actually his plan I'm gonna stay on him with my mayor vote, in case we actually find and lynch scum instead of me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:23 GMT
#2245
Tfrel rsoultin and BH need to go
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:23 GMT
#2246
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:23 GMT
#2247
On March 05 2019 05:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)

Boooooooooooooringggggggg


Hi town Koshi. I'm going to ignore you now -blows kiss-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 20:23 GMT
#2248
On March 05 2019 03:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:42 iamperfection wrote:
This ninja vote by slam bothers me because I don't know what to make of it

It’s due to voting analysis. HF doing a very scummy thing there.

Care to share with the rest of the class

Yeah! He’s the only one where he is, he’s not consolidating anywhere with the rest of us. He also has my fear from past scum play.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:24 GMT
#2249
On March 05 2019 05:22 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.

Hmm, that's fairly reasonable as these things go, but is anyone with any shot at the things running on a "lynch the least active player" type platform? I'd much prefer to vote for a mayor who is doing that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:24 GMT
#2250
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion

He didn't as far as I know. But it's by no means the only thing he has done. And there is a real chance that he'll kill one of his scumreads over his policy. Conversion is up high on his list.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:24 GMT
#2251
On March 05 2019 05:23 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel rsoultin and BH need to go

I can get behind the first one

##Unvote
##Vote: Trfel
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:25 GMT
#2252
On March 05 2019 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.

Hmm, that's fairly reasonable as these things go, but is anyone with any shot at the things running on a "lynch the least active player" type platform? I'd much prefer to vote for a mayor who is doing that.

If the top of my head that would kill onegu. But maybe there's someone I have forgotten about entirely. Onegu is on track for getting himself modkilled though.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:25 GMT
#2253
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed



To be clear, this is the sequence of events:

On March 05 2019 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:54 Blazinghand wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Self votes are not allowed.


On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
##vote iamperfection


While I'd certainly prefer to vote myself, it's simply not allowed.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:25 GMT
#2254
On March 05 2019 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:23 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel rsoultin and BH need to go

I can get behind the first one

##Unvote
##Vote: Trfel

Vote bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:25 GMT
#2255
On March 05 2019 05:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.


I too am fine with that! I'm explicitly ok with being policy lynched here. If that's actually his plan I'm gonna stay on him with my mayor vote, in case we actually find and lynch scum instead of me

So why repeatedly defend yourself rather than find some scum in the next three and a half hours?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:26 GMT
#2256
On March 05 2019 05:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
[quote]

Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.

Hmm, that's fairly reasonable as these things go, but is anyone with any shot at the things running on a "lynch the least active player" type platform? I'd much prefer to vote for a mayor who is doing that.

If the top of my head that would kill onegu. But maybe there's someone I have forgotten about entirely. Onegu is on track for getting himself modkilled though.


Hmm, if he's actually going to get modkilled, maybe that's actually fine and we can use the mayor lynch on someone else. I recall some pregame talk about not using modkills and instead giving town more ways to clear out inactive players, did anything pan out from that?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:27 GMT
#2257
On March 05 2019 05:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.


I too am fine with that! I'm explicitly ok with being policy lynched here. If that's actually his plan I'm gonna stay on him with my mayor vote, in case we actually find and lynch scum instead of me

So why repeatedly defend yourself rather than find some scum in the next three and a half hours?

I'm actually fine dying, I just want people to admit it's a policy lynch. Also, I only had a bit of time to play while in mandatory training and will be leaving in a few minutes, and there was no way I want to read 100 pages of this game. It's simply not going to happen.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:28 GMT
#2258
@rsoultin, I disagree, but fair enough, thanks.
I've posted a quality scumread on Fecalfeast and a quality scumread on [UoN]Sentinel. The longer I think about it the more I like those reads. Both reads show original thought. Please don't just write me off as mafia for being suspicious of someone else earlier and then being busy for a while, but actually look at what I've written and what those two have written and think about their alignments. Then come back and let me know what you think. But don't dismiss me before taking a look for yourself.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:28 GMT
#2259
On March 05 2019 05:23 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel rsoultin and BH need to go

Why rsoultin? I don't get it from your filter. Because of a "mafia emoticon" whut?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:29 GMT
#2260
Man I should have just gone for the RNG lynch. I forgot how good it was. It gives me something to talk about no matter what. Maybe that would have energized me to get me into this game before it got too big. Seriously underrated concept.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 481
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30706
Shuttle 2414
Bisu 2120
Hyuk 1080
EffOrt 816
Mini 717
Soma 444
Larva 406
ZerO 249
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Zeus 121
Sexy 60
Hyun 46
Mong 42
Pusan 39
Trap 37
Killer 32
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 29
Aegong 24
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 17
Terrorterran 16
Rock 14
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8985
qojqva1601
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1368
crisheroes1134
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
singsing2054
B2W.Neo1035
Beastyqt662
Mlord326
Hui .230
Livibee200
Liquid`VortiX144
KnowMe115
ArmadaUGS113
elazer79
Mew2King79
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 69
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7905
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
FEL
21m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 21m
INu's Battles
20h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.