• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13417 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:16 GMT
#2221
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2222
On March 05 2019 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.

What’s your alignment read on bh?
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2223
If he flips scum, I am totes looking into every scummy fuck that tried to detail that wagon.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2224
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

The suspense!
you gotta dance
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2225
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2226
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:18 GMT
#2227
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Mayor lynch or normal lynch. Why you care whi one is used????
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:18 GMT
#2228
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.

Calling me bad with your play are you on crack
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:18 GMT
#2229
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote


It's not a complaint about a policy vote. I've basically asked to be a policy voted. The thing i'm complaining about is that iamp won't ADMIT that it's a policy vote.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:18 GMT
#2230
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

I agree that the longer BH stays in this thread and doesn't offer any takes the scummier he looks tbh
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:19 GMT
#2231
On March 05 2019 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.

Calling me bad with your play are you on crack

Although my lack of effort and participation in this game are certainly worthy of scorn, it doesn't change the fact that you are inaccurately claiming this isn't a policy lynch. This is a matter of principle!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:19 GMT
#2232
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:20 GMT
#2233
On March 05 2019 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote


It's not a complaint about a policy vote. I've basically asked to be a policy voted. The thing i'm complaining about is that iamp won't ADMIT that it's a policy vote.

Who is scum then. even a player of your limited ability who has played with me before would see it's obvious I'm town
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:20 GMT
#2234
On March 05 2019 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

I agree that the longer BH stays in this thread and doesn't offer any takes the scummier he looks tbh


Hmm self-voting isn't allowed so I'll just vote iamp, since he's bullshitting. Let me know if you think there's a better mayor choice than Palmar, but if his plan is to policy lynch inactive people I gotta give the guy a thumbs up.

##vote iamperfection
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:20 GMT
#2235
On March 05 2019 05:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote


It's not a complaint about a policy vote. I've basically asked to be a policy voted. The thing i'm complaining about is that iamp won't ADMIT that it's a policy vote.

Who is scum then. even a player of your limited ability who has played with me before would see it's obvious I'm town


kek
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2236
On March 05 2019 05:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

I agree that the longer BH stays in this thread and doesn't offer any takes the scummier he looks tbh


Hmm self-voting isn't allowed so I'll just vote iamp, since he's bullshitting. Let me know if you think there's a better mayor choice than Palmar, but if his plan is to policy lynch inactive people I gotta give the guy a thumbs up.

##vote iamperfection

Just kill him guys he is scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2237
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2238
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)

Boooooooooooooringggggggg
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2239
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2240
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko315
SHIN 198
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2915
qojqva1542
Dendi1101
XaKoH 404
XcaliburYe390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1543
crisheroes368
Other Games
gofns35064
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1029
Happy290
DeMusliM246
ToD125
Livibee124
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8995
League of Legends
• Jankos1652
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 20m
INu's Battles
23h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.