• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7702 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 454 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:59 GMT
#2181
Quality poster btw.

Sorry but it had to be said.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:59 GMT
#2182
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:00 GMT
#2183
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 20:01 GMT
#2184
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:01 GMT
#2185
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:01 GMT
#2186
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:01 GMT
#2187
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 20:02 GMT
#2188
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

this post feels as if you haven’t read in the last 50 pages but feel obligated to have at least 1 Informed Scum Read anyway
good times for all
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:02 GMT
#2189
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.


I do have lots of fun playing scum! In my last game I played a master class scum game, high activity.

I'm either scum or I'm not, theoretically one should lynch based on that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:03 GMT
#2190
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:04 GMT
#2191
On March 05 2019 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.


Do you really think you would be the only one who isn't reading every.single.post

Hell, even if you just take a look at a third of the posts in an inconsecutive manner, you could play the game. It's D1. Nobody's perfect
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:04 GMT
#2192
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:04 GMT
#2193
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)


ftr the truffle waffle is not usually dependent on other wagons unless my memory has really gone to shit
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:05 GMT
#2194
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 20:05 GMT
#2195
On March 05 2019 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.

oh wow this is bad. ooh aah wow
good times for all
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:06 GMT
#2196
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2197
On March 05 2019 05:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.


Do you really think you would be the only one who isn't reading every.single.post

Hell, even if you just take a look at a third of the posts in an inconsecutive manner, you could play the game. It's D1. Nobody's perfect


Hmm, I've read up through like page 20, and even then was in maximum skim mode. It's "comforting" in some sense that I'm not alone in this, but I guess I do expect to read every post in games I play, and historically that's what I've done.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2198
On March 05 2019 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

this post feels as if you haven’t read in the last 50 pages but feel obligated to have at least 1 Informed Scum Read anyway
That's not one of my stronger scumreads. That's the best of limited options.
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)
Would you be willing to take another look? I don't actually feel like he's been pointing things out at all, just been repeating reads that others have already made, he hasn't been sharing his own thoughts. As far as the rest of it goes, he's really just been asking to be mayor, after the early portion of the game anyway. He's gotten worse as the game goes on in that regard.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2199
There should be 35 votes on bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2200
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE46
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 181
Dewaltoss 91
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5531
Khaldor857
Liquid`Hasu681
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe295
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS112
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub43
PPMD38
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 4m
Online Event
13h 4m
FEL
18h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.