• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:52
CEST 21:52
KST 04:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9262 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 454 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2201
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:07 GMT
#2202
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:08 GMT
#2203
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

Vote bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:08 GMT
#2204
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 04 2019 20:08 GMT
#2205
On March 05 2019 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.


Dang homie. I remember you being fun to play with. Don't give up so early ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 20:11 GMT
#2206
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Is your take still based off the mafia joke he made? It's def an awkwardly worded post but I think people are too anal about "I'm mafia" jokes for that post to really have an effect on me
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:11 GMT
#2207
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:12 GMT
#2208
Kill bh he is full of crap he is scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 20:12 GMT
#2209
On March 05 2019 04:34 Acrofales wrote:
Hey Holyflare, is your mayorial shank still aimed straight at Palmar's heart? If so, this mayor train that's forming up on you is pretty damn troubling.


Nobody piled onto me and nobody really went to save palmar so I've learnt either mafia don't care or palmar shouldn't die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 20:13 GMT
#2210
On March 05 2019 05:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:34 Acrofales wrote:
Hey Holyflare, is your mayorial shank still aimed straight at Palmar's heart? If so, this mayor train that's forming up on you is pretty damn troubling.


Nobody piled onto me and nobody really went to save palmar so I've learnt either mafia don't care or palmar shouldn't die.


I will create interesting things though.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:13 GMT
#2211
Skimmed to page 20 but mayor votes palmar kill with fire
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:13 GMT
#2212
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:14 GMT
#2213
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

I don't believe you
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:14 GMT
#2214
On March 05 2019 05:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

this post feels as if you haven’t read in the last 50 pages but feel obligated to have at least 1 Informed Scum Read anyway
That's not one of my stronger scumreads. That's the best of limited options.
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)
Would you be willing to take another look? I don't actually feel like he's been pointing things out at all, just been repeating reads that others have already made, he hasn't been sharing his own thoughts. As far as the rest of it goes, he's really just been asking to be mayor, after the early portion of the game anyway. He's gotten worse as the game goes on in that regard.


I'll agree that his early game looks better than his late game, and there are less reads there than I remember but I don't think he's more likely to be scum than say conv, LS or you. His chez read was where my head was at and I randomly like his read on me in his list post lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:14 GMT
#2215
Yeah, I think it was that I saw the most recent vote for mayor was for Palmar when I played my vote, so I just made a vote for Palmar. If someone else is a better choice than Palmar let me know.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:14 GMT
#2216
On March 05 2019 05:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

this post feels as if you haven’t read in the last 50 pages but feel obligated to have at least 1 Informed Scum Read anyway
That's not one of my stronger scumreads. That's the best of limited options.
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)
Would you be willing to take another look? I don't actually feel like he's been pointing things out at all, just been repeating reads that others have already made, he hasn't been sharing his own thoughts. As far as the rest of it goes, he's really just been asking to be mayor, after the early portion of the game anyway. He's gotten worse as the game goes on in that regard.


I'll agree that his early game looks better than his late game, and there are less reads there than I remember but I don't think he's more likely to be scum than say conv, LS or you. His chez read was where my head was at and I randomly like his read on me in his list post lol ><

Why are you ignoring bh?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:15 GMT
#2217
On March 05 2019 04:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

How can you not understand the train unless your scum.

We have a lynch vote where people have to take a stance and justify themselves, and a mayor lynch where scum can push final responsibility away onto the mayor.

Let the mayor kill the scummy lurker, vote to lynch more established cases that actually generate information. w
We have three or four of them.
you gotta dance
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:15 GMT
#2218
On March 05 2019 05:12 iamperfection wrote:
Kill bh he is full of crap he is scum


This is a much better reason to scumread me! If I'm BSing, I might be scum. You're learning, good.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:15 GMT
#2219
On March 05 2019 04:23 Pandain wrote:
I haven't read the last thirty or so pages and I won't have time.

Thoughts were that fecalfeast seemed clearly reading and active in the thread but completely contentless. I don't think we should be looking to lynch someone extremely active as well.

I had a spreadsheet I was working on, I'll post my more important notes from there.

Has spreadsheet. Is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:16 GMT
#2220
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason100
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 190
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1334
Counter-Strike
Fnx 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor1269
crisheroes931
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g4435
FrodaN2983
fl0m1069
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck347
KnowMe337
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 112
• Adnapsc2 24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie746
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 8m
INu's Battles
16h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 8m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.